Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Also, Baal, couple bugs I noticed.

1. Immoral 2 scene with Diane causes an infinite loop.
2. If you flirt with Gina at the bar, no time passes and you actually regain instead of use focus. With patience, you can max your romance stat in one single time period. You also get topics from her which can be burned for exp in other stats.
3. You can get infinite money by attempting to livestream while Gina is in your room. Each time you try to livestream you get 10$ and use no resource of any kind.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Also, Baal, couple bugs I noticed.

1. Immoral 2 scene with Diane causes an infinite loop.
2. If you flirt with Gina at the bar, no time passes and you actually regain instead of use focus. With patience, you can max your romance stat in one single time period. You also get topics from her which can be burned for exp in other stats.
3. You can get infinite money by attempting to livestream while Gina is in your room. Each time you try to livestream you get 10$ and use no resource of any kind.
1. I'd need to know where it loops.
2. fixed
3. What's Gina AT ?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
1. I'd need to know where it loops.
2. fixed
3. What's Gina AT ?
Uh, I remember that during the scene the MC commented on it's not like his first time doing this (raping her when she's passed out), then the scene goes on for a few seconds and does it again.

Gina's AT... I think the AT where she's staying in your room and the two of you can make out is the one before the current max, right? That one. She gives the MC a blowjob below the camera, which interrupts the normal livestream.

Oh yeah and there's another bug where if you try to go out drinking with Diane but don't have enough... lust? Interest? you can't start the scene but you can't leave either, causing the game to just freeze up and become completely unworkable. I believe it's in her current final AT. Sorry I don't remember the details but it was a bug I found like three months ago. Someone else probably remembers the details of that one.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One thing I think we still need is an alternate path for Becky for people on the straight path.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
1626313645711.png
1626313690174.png
I added a system to track your "Permissions" With a given AT...so that I can play with those permissions in interesting ways...such as:
1626313790870.png
A Sister With Benefits Gina that wont freak out when you have a better idea during her massage :D

btor2144

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1298896
View attachment 1298897
I added a system to track your "Permissions" With a given AT...so that I can play with those permissions in interesting ways...such as:
View attachment 1298899
A Sister With Benefits Gina that wont freak out when you have a better idea during her massage :D
That is a really good idea. It really opens up some options. For instance after an event like you mentioned with Gina and her Sister with Benefits one star can be lost or something like that. That could really put the sexual tension into the forefront for many people.

Another option is going too far with sexually frustrating the girls leading to some risk and consequences. For instance Becky having too high lust during the petting causes her to get too loud and possibly attracting unwanted attention. In cases like that she can lose multiple stars possibly adding a need for black stars instead of gold. Consequences need to be faced and overcome before they go back to gold. Consequences such as almost being caught (or caught in a compromising position) by Gina could create jealousy that needs to be eased.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
That is a really good idea. It really opens up some options. For instance after an event like you mentioned with Gina and her Sister with Benefits one star can be lost or something like that. That could really put the sexual tension into the forefront for many people.

Another option is going too far with sexually frustrating the girls leading to some risk and consequences. For instance Becky having too high lust during the petting causes her to get too loud and possibly attracting unwanted attention. In cases like that she can lose multiple stars possibly adding a need for black stars instead of gold. Consequences need to be faced and overcome before they go back to gold. Consequences such as almost being caught (or caught in a compromising position) by Gina could create jealousy that needs to be eased.
I guess I didn't explain this system enough. This is a tool to ensure continuity. If you started fucking a character, then transformed that character back to a previous AT it wouldn't make sense for them to act like you haven't fucked before... The stars don't go up and down during a specific AT, they increase as you unlock more "permissions" through AT progression, so that if you decide to revert them, you keep said permissions. Maybe not as frequent, or possibly with new stipulations...but they won't act like it never happened.

btor2144

Jan 10, 2018
I guess I didn't explain this system enough. This is a tool to ensure continuity. If you started fucking a character, then transformed that character back to a previous AT it wouldn't make sense for them to act like you haven't fucked before... The stars don't go up and down during a specific AT, they increase as you unlock more "permissions" through AT progression, so that if you decide to revert them, you keep said permissions. Maybe not as frequent, or possibly with new stipulations...but they won't act like it never happened.
I agree completely that they shouldn't act like didn't happen. I also hope I didn't come off as being presumptuous. I love your games and honestly don't think you need my help. It was more of a statement on the versatility of the star idea. I have been trying myself to create some games and this is a brilliant approach to creating progress without over burdening the grind.

Reactions: Dragon59
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes