Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I guess I didn't explain this system enough. This is a tool to ensure continuity. If you started fucking a character, then transformed that character back to a previous AT it wouldn't make sense for them to act like you haven't fucked before... The stars don't go up and down during a specific AT, they increase as you unlock more "permissions" through AT progression, so that if you decide to revert them, you keep said permissions. Maybe not as frequent, or possibly with new stipulations...but they won't act like it never happened.
How much ability to move between ATs is planned? I know awhile back I regretted moving Gina past the point where she gave Psychology topics because at the time I didn't know you could meditate in the park.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Hii i need money cheat
If you need to cheat there are two options
Either use saveeditonline.com which doesn't require installing anything but every time you want to make a change you got to upload your save
Or use cheat engine which you can use for most games and doesn't require uploading or downloading saves every single time
It does require you to learn how to use the program which isn't hard but might be a barrier to a lot of people

Mar 19, 2021
If you need to cheat there are two options
Either use saveeditonline.com which doesn't require installing anything but every time you want to make a change you got to upload your save
Or use cheat engine which you can use for most games and doesn't require uploading or downloading saves every single time
It does require you to learn how to use the program which isn't hard but might be a barrier to a lot of people

Hii how to open the save data from a unity game where to find the save data from a unity game ?

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Hii how to open the save data from a unity game where to find the save data from a unity game ?
It differs from game to game
In the case of Loser your save files are located in:
C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser

There you will find 3 files with very colourful names
dieina.fire; eat.shit; fuck.off
These are you three save files they are named so as a joke
If you are going to use the saveeditonline website just upload those files edit the money then download and put them back in that folder
Be warned though that editing some values (such as skills) might break your game (if you put all skills at 640 you won't get the bonus from it)

Mar 19, 2021
It differs from game to game
In the case of Loser your save files are located in:
C:\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser

There you will find 3 files with very colourful names
dieina.fire; eat.shit; fuck.off
These are you three save files they are named so as a joke
If you are going to use the saveeditonline website just upload those files edit the money then download and put them back in that folder
Be warned though that editing some values (such as skills) might break your game (if you put all skills at 640 you won't get the bonus from it)
THANK YOU you are the best

Reactions: boof59 and Cipher

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Alcohol and different eyeshade. So I guess this would be the first of her new ATs, presumably splitting off from bartender sister as an alternate to... whatever one it was that followed that.

Cool.

Reactions: Neero9

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I'm trying to figure out what OS means and feeling dumb because nothing leaps to mind. It's probably something incredibly obvious. Is it offshoot, indicating the branching point is at SWB?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ah okay. Now that you mention it I do remember seeing that in the unpacked files or something.

Hm. I didn't know you could backtrack that far down the ATs.
You can't. Bartender Older Sister is as far back as you can go...since you have no control over her job. And it's not completely backtracking. Some AT's are transitional. Meaning there's no reason to to backtrack to them, so you can't. Currently in the test build you can go from Hot and Bothered to Brother Fucker, and from Brother Fucker you can transform Gina back to Sister with Benefits as a 4 star. You can also go from Sister with Benefits 4 star back to Brother Fucker if you wanted to. Internally I put Older Sister or OS at the end of each AT name, to signify which AT web it belongs to. That's all.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes