Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
I'm only giving myself a week of coding this dev cycle. I've already done all the refactoring for the update, but I still need to code in more lifestyles.
Quick reminder of previous bugs is sometimes when you reach the a scene but lack the requirements to proceed game just bugs out. Maybe fixed by now but just in case, love your work keep it up my dude.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Baal can u add some source of [aggression] topics at early game? there is only financial research (and first at of becky). suggestion - maybe action movie or online multiplayer (posting on forums could work too).
ps neighbour`s daughter pretty aggressive so she can become said source...

Reactions: OGRey
Aug 3, 2020
Baal can u add some source of [aggression] topics at early game? there is only financial research (and first at of becky). suggestion - maybe action movie or online multiplayer (posting on forums could work too).
ps neighbour`s daughter pretty aggressive so she can become said source...
Thats a good idea. My suggestion is that you could have something like online forums providing sources of aggression topics. One for video games, and the other for political aggression topics.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
HIII I NEED A CHEAT MOD PLEASE
I played this game a long time ago and dropped it in about two minutes when I saw the grind, well I decided to come back and try it again, and yes it's grindy, way too grindy. so of course the first thing I did was dig into the code of the game to make my own cheat mod. I don't even know how many things I've changed at this point, and I'm still not happy with how bad the grind is.

I'll leave it here if someone else wants to try it or play with it, you still level up really slowly in the points, haven't tracked those down yet, but you will never run out of energy or have to sleep and have unlimited money - 10K that resets every time you do an action that advances time. I made it to where you can grind certain things over and over also to raise the stats, some of the things you could only do once a day. Haven't found them all, but I got a bunch of them.

Anyway I'll attach the file, it goes in the Loser_v0.05.00_PC64x_b\Loser_Data\Managed folder and you overwrite the existing Assembly-CSharp.dll file.

It would be a very good idea to keep a back-up of the original dll file in case something goes wrong with your game. I've spent prob 18 hours or so playing and altering the code of the mod the last couple of days and haven't had one issue, but that doesn't mean you won't. This file can be swapped out anytime you want to, you just have to launch the game after you swap them out.
Here you go, you'll probably want to back-up your original .dll file and saves. Good luck, also like Baal said try to invest into a caps lock button.
Note: click on Wurg's name to be linked to his OP and download.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes