OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Note that he have other problems in his game, the main will be corrected as soon as he and his graphic team see what a real nude girl look at because for now models break immersion (don't know which country he lives but in France there are not so much girls oiled and shaved, missing public hair is rare). Perhaps he fears to loose to much patreons as it seems they have some pedo tendencies.
You really did say; shaved pussy lovers have some pedo tendecies. Wow dude... :oops: After that, you said you love bestiality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, i guess now we know why are you in love with "hairs" so much. No disrespect for whos loving that but before accusing anybody with something you should look at yourself first.

And Btw in real life, most of the girls are not that curvy and beautiful, for realism sake should we make our girls flat and mediocre? I think your words dont make sense. If you want hairy pussies, just do not exclude people for proving your point, it sucks. Just say to Baal (dev) "i want hairy pussy Baal".

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You really did say; shaved pussy lovers have some pedo tendecies. Wow dude... :oops: After that, you said you love bestiality. Yea, i guess now we know why are you in love with "hairs" so much. No disrespect for whos loving that but before accusing anybody with something you should look at yourself first.

And Btw in real life, most of the girls are not that curvy and beautiful, for realism sake should we make our girls flat and mediocre? I think your words dont make sense. If you want hairy pussies, just do not exclude people for proving your point, it sucks. Just say to Baal (dev) "i want hairy pussy Baal".
I did not say "shaved pussy lovers have some pedo tendecies". I did want to say I think that , in Night City Production games, a lot of things concerning the models makes them seems to be young and the fact that almost 100% have shaved pussies is one of them.
I agree that in RL not all girls are so curvy and beautiful (!? suggestive) but, even in a fantasy game, diversity is the key.

Concerning the bestiality I can only suggest you take a pill and learn humor because as you said it can suck if you go to accusing people to love yeti girls, sheep and cows :)

For me subject is closed.

edit for Sanders2100: ok, perhaps my phrase was not clear enough (english is not my native langage) and if it's the case I'm sorry my objective was not to insult anybody.
Note that if I prefer diversity in the models in game, I get enough fun playing this one because one of my trip is micro-management and I often abstract the graphics :)

Last edited:

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I did not say "shaved pussy lovers have some pedo tendecies". I did want to say I think that , in Night City Production games, a lot of things concerning the models makes them seems to be young and the fact that almost 100% have shaved pussies is one of them.
I agree that in RL not all girls are so curvy and beautiful (!? suggestive) but, even in a fantasy game, diversity is the key.

Concerning the bestiality I can only suggest you take a pill and learn humor because as you said it can suck if you go to accusing people to love yeti girls, sheep and cows :)

For me subject is closed.
you suggest exactly that. reread your post.
maybe NCP just not your thing wanna old and unshaved models try to find it somewhere else. pretty sure development not going by way you like

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Strec, the lack of hairy girls is not - as you put it - a "problem".
It WOULD be a problem if "no pubes = loli" was a true argument. But it's not because that would be dumb.
Maybe Baal just isn't a fan of untamed minge. I for one am not a fan of pubes. I do not find them attractive nor do I think modern humans need them at all. Your mileage may vary on the attractiveness stance but I stand by the latter half of my previous statement.

Last edited:

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
Maybe Baal just isn't a fan of untamed minge.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He did not accused you. He just mentioned why u love hairy pussies. I guess he wanted to say "anormal is you not Baal/us".

I think we have enough diversity. Maybe more than we want :KEK: Morethan.jpg Hahahaha

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have used the search option at the top, looked at don't know how many pages, and can't seem to find the answer.

How do i get career father, i have workhorse but for critical, it's not in his list for possible secondary interests, so i'm not sure on what to do to get that to show up, anyone know?

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
here one dude posted earlier
interests and bans of archetypes (except queen bee sister and immediagram mother)
Yes, just takes me time. Here it is.

Edit: I included the cheat sheet I use personally, which is just screengrabs of the likes and dislikes of each of the archetypes. I am missing Queen Bee Becky and Immediagram Diane for now, I will get to the later. If you happen to have two monitors, it can be helpful to have the cheatsheet up so you don't have to switch back and forth between your phone and your backpack when loading your hotbar.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
here one dude posted earlier
interests and bans of archetypes (except queen bee sister and immediagram mother)
I got it to pop up, just had to hit 100% on one of the ones that richard needs to get critical to show up in his secondary interest list, but i will save this if i run into another problem like this again.

The last time i played this game, was when it was first release, so i skipped a good amount of updates, because of that, most of this stuff is new to me, and i'm trying to complete this without looking up cheats, guides, etc.

Reactions: OGRey

Markuss

Apr 4, 2018
the card game was actually very fun and surprisingly balanced. persistent cards were a little overpowered but without it i don't think clearing certain criterias would be possible without shuffling through the whole deck. the card limits also kept things in balance. i really liked how the phases change and remaining cards become other cards. i hope baal continues development on that as well. only critique i can think of is being able to change the screen size to not be full screen.
card game? I've been playing this game forever and can't see how to get the card game what have I missed? :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
card game? I've been playing this game forever and can't see how to get the card game what have I missed? :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's another side project that the dev does on his own free time
More of a passion project but it's a card game set in the Loser Universe
It's entirely stand alone and dev has no intention of including it in the current game
Quite a few pages ago you can see pictures of proof of concept as well as a lot of progress made in that game
It looks quite good to be honest

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Honest I dont know what the Dev was thinking when he made the UI for this, it makes no sense, example by the time cleaned the house, watch an educational video done some excersize Thats ya day over and done :) stamina at 0%, even if you mix the tasks daily (stamina or focus is drained) What on earth is (you found a topic bar) for simple conversations? ya cant even hello With out putting boxes in boxes when you do talk to them they tell ya to go fek ya self ! haha add off the scale grind & Unity to mix its an utter Sh*t Show. shame could have been a good game, guess alot players like (Its just not for me)

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Honest I dont know what the Dev was thinking when he made the UI for this, it makes no sense, example by the time cleaned the house, watch an educational video done some excersize Thats ya day over and done :) stamina at 0%, even if you mix the tasks daily (stamina or focus is drained) What on earth is (you found a topic bar) for simple conversations? ya cant even hello With out putting boxes in boxes when you do talk to them they tell ya to go fek ya self ! haha add off the scale grind & Unity to mix its an utter Sh*t Show. shame could have been a good game, guess alot players like (Its just not for me)
Yeah, the UI really feels out of date, something you'd expect from a game from decades ago.

Reactions: visagedirect

Elricdracul

May 2, 2017
How I take Diana to the bar. He tells me I have to wear cool clothes. But it still won't leave me
The other question is how the relationship with Jesse, Charline's daughter, improved. thanks

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How I take Diana to the bar. He tells me I have to wear cool clothes. But it still won't leave me
The other question is how the relationship with Jesse, Charline's daughter, improved. thanks
buy this shirt and place it modern.jpg
charlies daughter aren't ingame yet
well she comes with some comment from time to time

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes