EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Nothing in the first post and searches for 'Signature' and 'Sig' turned up nothing in the thread :cry:

Baal deserves whatever advertisement I can give him with a sig banner. So, if I missed some please point me to them.
Or, if someone is feeling generous enough to slap one together for me I'd gladly fly a Gina flag :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: whiskerygem

1234blabla

May 9, 2020
.@baal
About the game:
The Game is very nice, but unfortunately without animations...

Your Web- Site/Patreons Web-Site:
You only used very few payment methods on your Web-site!
In Europe is the Paysafecard very common and is also completely anonymous!
Sorry for my english, but i hope you understand me :) (My english is very bad xD)

so long

Last edited:
Reactions: ItkoSK
Aug 19, 2020
Wow, very nice modeling and high quality characters. Nice job Baal7734! BUT CAN YOU JUST LET ME FUCK 1 GIRL JUST 1 MAN JUST FUCKING 11111111111 I've been playing this game for 12 hours and i just saw gina coming home from work scene
please add tips for this game.

Reactions: Aioria619
Jan 1, 2018
Wow, very nice modeling and high quality characters. Nice job Baal7734! BUT CAN YOU JUST LET ME FUCK 1 GIRL JUST 1 MAN JUST FUCKING 11111111111 I've been playing this game for 12 hours and i just saw gina coming home from work scene
There aren't any dead end branches for Gina. Just follow along her archetypes and you get a bunch of sex.

Also get your appearance up and you can start banging Charlie, the MILF next door.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Also get your appearance up and you can start banging Charlie, the MILF next door.
Just emphasizing ;)

Charlie is meant to be the quick route.
But it's easy to miss triggering her early on a players first run.

Might be worthwhile for Baal to work in a hard to miss scene in the first few game days to introduce her.
And make it clear the player should work on their looks to get her attention.

Hell, just a copy of the scene of her waving with the text changed to an 'inner thought' that maybe the MC should up his game to catch her eye.

Adding tips to the game might be nice but, given the complexity of the game, would probably be a major headache for Baal.
I'm not sure it'd be worth the time lost that could be spent on other developments.

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
There aren't any dead end branches for Gina. Just follow along her archetypes and you get a bunch of sex.

i think the issue is the amount of grind and the complexity.
It takes a lot to understand how to play in an efficient way and i think a very small tutorial could help a lot.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
There's actually some content with Gina from fairly early on when she's drunk. No sex, but you can do stuff with her when she's passed out if you have the incest and immoral skills.

Also, if you want to progress quickly, you should have as many successful conversations as you can with people. This boosts your communication, demonstration and concentration skills, which increase how quickly you and others increase their skills. The early game is super slow but it picks up pace quickly later on.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Adding tips to the game might be nice but, given the complexity of the game, would probably be a major headache for Baal.
I'm not sure it'd be worth the time lost that could be spent on other developments.
:FacePalm:I'm an idiot, sorry.
Been a few months since I played and I forgot.
There are some basic tips in the game.
It's not always there but, look for 'Mouse over for hints' on the bottom of the character pages.
I think there's always one there once you've added the needed secondary interests for the next AT. The game clues you in on what/where/when to unlock that AT.
And I think I remember a few more situational tips (Like, taking a gift card to Charlie?)

But, if you're looking for the sort of step-by-step hand-holding you'll find in some games... well.. don't hold your breath. I don't think that's Baal's style ;)

edit:
I frequently filter for the 'Management' tag when browsing recent updates. It seems to be a decent way of finding games instead of VNs.
I was doing that just now and after going back a few pages I realized I'd gone back far enough that I should have seen Loser (and SuperPowered).

Shouldn't the 'Management' tag be added? Inventory, time, relationships... there's a ton of details you have to track/manage while playing.

'Simulator' tag also, maybe? This is, more or less, a 'slice of life' simulator, right?

Just a thought for Baal7734 or whomever is in charge of the tags :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanders2100

NotJenna5

Aug 27, 2020
Charlie is meant to be the quick route.
But it's easy to miss triggering her early on a players first run.
My first playthrough I did the entire Charlie route in maybe 2 weeks, then wondered why everyone else was taking forever :LOL:

However, I totally forgot about her in the second playthrough and it was a little hard to get started with her routes.

As for tutorials, there is, actually, a very in-depth tutorial in the game and it helps a lot, but it's still easy to think that you can turn a character from "Prude" to "Party Girl" in one shot and get frustrated when you can't raise one of her traits because it's on her "forbidden" list. Once you realize it's a gradual process it makes more sense.

It's a great concept, a great game. Please keep it up :)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
My first playthrough I did the entire Charlie route in maybe 2 weeks, then wondered why everyone else was taking forever :LOL:

However, I totally forgot about her in the second playthrough and it was a little hard to get started with her routes.

As for tutorials, there is, actually, a very in-depth tutorial in the game and it helps a lot, but it's still easy to think that you can turn a character from "Prude" to "Party Girl" in one shot and get frustrated when you can't raise one of her traits because it's on her "forbidden" list. Once you realize it's a gradual process it makes more sense.

It's a great concept, a great game. Please keep it up :)
I'm not in charge of this thread. Anybody can report and request tags to be added.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes