Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
great job baal. i really love this game. i am not sure if its okay to ask here but if anybody can recommend similar games like loser? i am looking for an actual game, not a power point slide show.
Heh...good luck with that. I started making adult games because there was very little game in what was being offered back in the day, and it's just gotten worse.

Zawarudo94

Oct 26, 2017
Heh...good luck with that. I started making adult games because there was very little game in what was being offered back in the day, and it's just gotten worse.
It's getting to be pretty annoying honestly. I saw Superpowered for the first time in like 2016 or 2017 back in the LoK forums, and in all that time there's maybe like 4 other games/devs I've found that actually make quality stuff. Stuff I'm into, at least. Hot take, but almost every Japanese game is literally the exact same game and its boring. Most western games are big brother look-alikes are extremely lazy and soulless, and to make things worse I'm balding. Fuckin' hell. People that complain about grinding want to read picture books, I've played far grindier games that are far less rewarding. Like Runescape... Anywho, just keep up the good work, but you don't need me to tell you that. I will say that you've improved a lot already since the first update of Superpowered, and I have no doubt's as to the quality of your future updates. Also, still crossing my fingers for the Diane Stylophone update.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Depends what you mean by similar. I've never seen the archetype changing thing, but corrupting people to make them lewder is definitely a thing.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Depends what you mean by similar. I've never seen the archetype changing thing, but corrupting people to make them lewder is definitely a thing.
I think he meant similar as in a game with game mechanics...not just a VN.

Reactions: Zawarudo94

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
great job baal. i really love this game. i am not sure if its okay to ask here but if anybody can recommend similar games like loser? i am looking for an actual game, not a power point slide show.
Similar... That'd be tricky. I've been PC gaming since the Apple IIc and can't think of anything thing with similar game play.
(Baal. Well done. (y) It's damn hard to create a game even close to unique in this day and age.)

As for adult stuff that has actual game play...
Here's a few you might take a look at:
Lab Rats 2 Business manager, relationship manager, and extremely customizable clothing for each woman.
Mystwood Manor Hotel manager. Probably best CG on this list.
Patronus Slave/Brothel/Business manager.
Wicked Rouge Brothel manager & a 'doesn't suck' rpg combat system. (Don't let the RPGM tag throw you. Interface is heavily customized. It's barely recognizable as RPGM.)
Breeders of the Nephelym Breeding (duh :p ) game.
Tales of Androgyny RPG 'stance based' fighting game.

Now... the fetishes on that list are all over the place. That's largely because I'll at least check out almost anything that looks like it might have actual game play.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Wew, glad to see she got a bit "friendlier."

Hm. So, she reacts well to the MC using Dominance tactics. That would actually giver her Submission exp, right? I think that's how I remember it working with Gina in that bathroom cleaning scene.

Oh yeah, speaking of that scene, is that meant to pass time, Baal? Because iirc you can do it as many times as you want if you have the topics for it in your inventory.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Wew, glad to see she got a bit "friendlier."

Hm. So, she reacts well to the MC using Dominance tactics. That would actually giver her Submission exp, right? I think that's how I remember it working with Gina in that bathroom cleaning scene.

Oh yeah, speaking of that scene, is that meant to pass time, Baal? Because iirc you can do it as many times as you want if you have the topics for it in your inventory.
It's a free action. If you have the topics, you can keep slapping her ass.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Just an opinion, put an AT map in whatever form you think is easier for you to implement. As there are getting more AT, things can get confusing. If you can even include the triggers and help info on the AT tree/map. I think i have suggested this before long ago but it was not a priority. Hope if become a thing later on

Also allow buying same item on bulk. It saves a lot of time.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I am really looking forward to the prostituting/whoring archetypes but I know it's going to be a long time before it happens. I will wait diligently.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Just an opinion, put an AT map in whatever form you think is easier for you to implement. As there are getting more AT, things can get confusing. If you can even include the triggers and help info on the AT tree/map. I think i have suggested this before long ago but it was not a priority. Hope if become a thing later on

Also allow buying same item on bulk. It saves a lot of time.
An in game AT Map is on my list...but it's not a burning priority yet.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes