Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
You say that, but he actually asked whether people wanted a monthly release or a bimonthly release schedule and people picked the latter because it actually results in faster content in the long run. So he can't be making a fool of people since they'd be making fools of themselves at worst.

Jan 1, 2018
He really shouldn't.

Super Powered: 8 weeks, about two months
Loser: 8 weeks, about two months

All adds up to about 4 months for the complete cycle.

It's one developer... who I assume you aren't even supporting, so why should you feel entitled to updates and responses?

If you are going to communicate in English, make an effort to do it properly.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
U DUMBARSE ,MAKING 2 GAMES DOES NOT MEANS SHOULD TAKES 5 MONTH FOR UPDATES.WHY U BARK AGAIN AND AGAIN.HE SHOULD REPLY

I make two games. Each game I spend 8 weeks on between updates.

So 8 weeks of Superpowered development and then 8 weeks of Loser development. That's 4 months between updates.

It's the most productive development cycle I've found for myself, that limits burnout. If you don't like it. I don't care. This dev cycle has been approved by my supporters, since I had them vote on it. Something you'd know if you were a supporter. Feel free to cry yourself to sleep every night because I'm not working on YOUR schedule. .

Last edited:

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
I make two games. Each game I spend 8 weeks on between updates. It's the most productive development cycle I've found for myself, that limits burnout. If you don't like it. I don't care. This dev cycle has been approved by my supporters, since I had them vote on it. Something you'd know if you were a supporter. Feel free to cry yourself to sleep every night because I'm not working on YOUR schedule. .
He was told so, dont expect reason to work on this dumbass, hell reason isnt even something you should expect from random people. Just ignore.

BAC115bib

Mar 20, 2017
Baal please, can you change the way of buying bags from Lisa to something more friendly, like setting count how much bags we want to buy or ,at least 3 buttons x10 x5 x1. Because when buying large amount of bags (50 or 60) you have to wait 5-10 minutes while listen "wshuuuu" sound and appearing them in inventory.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
CAN U JUSTIFY 4 MONTH HAS BEEN PASSED WITHOUT UPDATE,SHOWS CAPABILITY OF DEV.HE SHOULD NOT MAKE FOOL OF PEOPLE.
Actually, you're doing a good job of that yourself.
He doesn't have to justify anything to you. I think if you were actually a patron, you'd know that he's been working on both projects quite steadily.
U DUMBARSE ,MAKING 2 GAMES DOES NOT MEANS SHOULD TAKES 5 MONTH FOR UPDATES.WHY U BARK AGAIN AND AGAIN.HE SHOULD REPLY
Wow. In the span of your two rants it is now five months? Also, it looks like you are the one barking with all this shouting.
And Baal did reply to your first message:
And you're not wasting time on this website? Bad Troll is still bad.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
1.Ты используешь косячный юнити куча багов и говна в геймплее.
Pssshh..and the dev's of ren'py games don't have bugs? Hah...yeah right.
2.Большинство игроков из России не играют в ваши игры а просто пролистывают игру как комиксы и всё геймплей у вас не айс много гринда.
Well I guess I don't make my games for most russians then. And...what you said is bullshit anyways. Have you played Son of Bitch? It's nothing but grind.
анимации нет это плохо.
If you played the game, you'd know there is animation in the game. It's just not a major focus, because animations take a long time, and I'd rather spend that time making more content.
4.никогда не тяни две игры сразу за двумя зайцами погонишься ни одного не поймаешь. Потеряешь патронов интерес и всё.
I don't go down to the bus stop and slap the dick out of your mouth to tell you how to do your job. How about you don't tell me how to do mine.
.бери пример с Icstore взял сюжет раз в два месяца обновляй потом три варианта концовки с беременностью хэппи-эндом и всё.
Then go play his games.Why the fuck are you here?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hey man...it gets tiresome having people who have never had a successful Patreon account try and tell me how to have a successful patreon account.
As well as the guys who have never developed a game telling you how to develop your games. I get pretty tired and frustrated by all this as a player. I can only imagine how it is for you and other developers.

I wasn't criticizing, I feel for you.

I'm feeling the bug to get into the business myself. I need to make sure I have a tough enough skin because my planned games will be controversial to certain demographics in the community. Though netorare is not planned, LIs will often have other partners.

Reactions: Cipher

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
As well as the guys who have never developed a game telling you how to develop your games. I get pretty tired and frustrated by all this as a player. I can only imagine how it is for you and other developers.

I wasn't criticizing, I feel for you.

I'm feeling the bug to get into the business myself. I need to make sure I have a tough enough skin because my planned games will be controversial to certain demographics in the community. Though netorare is not planned, LIs will often have other partners.
Do it. I'd just recommend against making a VN. There's way too many of em for you to have any chance of sticking out. Plus... I'm biased. VN's are boring :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Do it. I'd just recommend against making a VN. There's way too many of em for you to have any chance of sticking out. Plus... I'm biased. VN's are boring :D
I've usually been using VN as a generic term for the whole genre. How do you define the different forms?

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes