Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Clearly when he is saying next one he means the one that is after the update you're currently working on! He is entirely correct, well done sanju.

Oho, someone read this and actually thought I wasn't being sarcastic? Tsk tsk.

Last edited:
Reactions: sanju

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Clearly when he is saying next one he means the one that is after the update you're currently working on! He is entirely correct, well done sanju.

Oho, someone read this and actually thought I wasn't being sarcastic? Tsk tsk.
It's hard to tell in purely text form when sarcasm is being applied.

Reactions: Teraxricos

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
It's hard to tell in purely text form when sarcasm is being applied.
Yeah, I know. I kinda assumed people would read the word 'clearly' sarcastically but then I realized, well, no one here knows me. There's no reason for them to assume that. So I clarified, though maybe not in the best way, looking back at it.

So to be clear, I was not really intending to demean or insult Teraxricos. Nor am I actually supporting the thing the guy said before about four months until the next update because that's just dumb. Good progress is obviously being made with no word of any setbacks or delays.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yerp...I'm in the process of decentralizing the Party from Becky. Currently the party only reacts to what is going on with Becky, but I'm adding code that allows me to seperate that, so that in the future, you'll be able to chase after other girls at the Party. But to do this I have to redesign the Afterparty mechanics to no longer be dependant on Beckys AT, which means rendering scenes for each character of interest. That's what I'm doing now.

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Hey! When Diane is a "cosmopolitan mother" sitting in the living room, I can't use cheap champagne for some reason. It says, I'm missing it, while I don't. I even bought some more and still got nothing. Is there a fix for that?

Edit: nevermind, I added it to my inventory and it worked. It wasn't really obvious to me

Deepyy

Oct 23, 2017
Ok so the game just stopped after I met Diane in the living room, the options (ask if she's ok) popped up.. and all my progress has gone.. fuck no plan to make an auto save yet?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
That bug has been reported and is presumably fixed in the test build. All I can tell you.

For future reference, do not go see her if you don't have enough lust or whatever built up to actually do the event. The game wigs out and blocks you from doing anything.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
That bug has been reported and is presumably fixed in the test build. All I can tell you.

For future reference, do not go see her if you don't have enough lust or whatever built up to actually do the event. The game wigs out and blocks you from doing anything.
Yeah it's fixed. I had to rebuild that whole encounter, but it works properly now.
Ok so the game just stopped after I met Diane in the living room, the options (ask if she's ok) popped up.. and all my progress has gone.. fuck no plan to make an auto save yet?
I have no plans to add an auto-save. Saving is pretty expensive in terms of system resources, and adding an auto save could shit the bed on slower computers. Sorry you encountered that bug. I wasn't even informed of it until about two weeks before I started this Dev cycle...but either which way. Some bugs will occur. It's a game that is in alpha and it's free. Demanding a function because you don't save often enough, while playing an alpha build of a free game is a bit self entitled.

corsair

Apr 1, 2017
Yeah it's fixed. I had to rebuild that whole encounter, but it works properly now.

I have no plans to add an auto-save. Saving is pretty expensive in terms of system resources, and adding an auto save could shit the bed on slower computers. Sorry you encountered that bug. I wasn't even informed of it until about two weeks before I started this Dev cycle...but either which way. Some bugs will occur. It's a game that is in alpha and it's free. Demanding a function because you don't save often enough, while playing an alpha build of a free game is a bit self entitled.
Would it be possible to add option in menu to enable auto-save, with warning that it will hog resources and that it will slow down gameplay?
Maybe with few different option for how often it auto-saves. Like at start of a day or first day every week.

• Angry
Reactions: Neero9

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Speaking of saves could it be possible to have a quick way to save?

A quick access to some button or a key permitting to reproduce the last complete saving action done would be sufficient, reloading don't need a quick access.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Speaking of saves could it be possible to have a quick way to save?

A quick access to some button or a key permitting to reproduce the last complete saving action done would be sufficient, reloading don't need a quick access.
No. It is possible, but I do not like save scumming and will not impliment anything that supports save scumming.

Deepyy

Oct 23, 2017

Make sense. I've been mesmerized playing this game. Thanks for the high quality games Baal. Both of your games are my fav. I'm about to be a patreon

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Just wanted to thank you for both of your games. I love them and what you do, also being active here. I feel bad I don't earn enough to support you yet (and some other devs, but your games are those I check out most often). I do hope you're going to keep the passion and finish them

3.00 star(s) 116 Votes