Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
VNs need better writing to compensate for lack of interesting gameplay gimmicks. Writing is hard.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I view it as Interactivity. The less interactive the game is the more of a visual novel it is.
Ah, thanks. Yes, I'm looking at how to enable interactivity rather than just telling a story. That is the challenge. I had the same challenge creating D&D scenarios. I'd have a Grand Story to tell, but the adventurers would go somewhere else.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Diane, Gina and the neighbor whose name I can never remember. Charlie, shortened from Charlene, maybe? Diane is passed drunk sex that she seems to be aware is happening but feels guilty enjoying, Gina is if she gets horny while the MC is asleep and the neighbor is just sex. Next update includes normal sex with Gina and maybe Diane? The dev hasn't commented on her much yet for this update because he's working on Gina and the party stuff last I heard, but I think he said he planned a new AT for her.

Anyway, it takes a lot of time before you can get to the sex in this game. Becky still has next to nothing apart from some hands on stuff while the next update is putting in groundwork for some side characters.

Reactions: Cipher

sazaar

May 2, 2017
Baal man, I miss your game, I can't wait for the new release. I hope your fantasy will be as strong as in the previous version.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The last content patch was really small. But this game is really incomparable.
I think you have the game confused with another. The last content update added lifestyles, A new AT for Diane, Becky, Gina, and 2 AT's for Richard. It was quite big.

Reactions: elink
Jan 1, 2018
Why has Ball been given so much shit recently? I hope he knows that there are a lot of people that love this game and that he doesn't get discouraged by the the mean comments. Just keep doing what you are doing, just thought something encouraging might help :)
People who don't pay for his time or his games are outraged that they aren't getting their money's worth.

aldan

Mar 21, 2019
good game, what dastardly comments can be, I can’t understand only one thing, Baal restored access to the discord and now they write to me that access is blocked)) I was on the shift and slept for a day, that there was a discord

aldan

Mar 21, 2019
good game, what dastardly comments can be, I can’t understand only one thing, Baal restored access to the discord and now they write to me that access is blocked)) I was on the shift and slept for a day, that there was a discord
Baal buddy! what is going on with discord, I don’t understand !! why they cut off my access, I was not online for 2 days and now I can’t enter your channel! The last thing I did was try to watch a stream with your work in the bathroom with my younger sister, but since there was no normal connection speed, everything hung on me, and now for some reason I am disconnected (((is this some kind of error or discord failure ??

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal buddy! what is going on with discord, I don’t understand !! why they cut off my access, I was not online for 2 days and now I can’t enter your channel! The last thing I did was try to watch a stream with your work in the bathroom with my younger sister, but since there was no normal connection speed, everything hung on me, and now for some reason I am disconnected (((is this some kind of error or discord failure ??
probably an issue with discord

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Wait, since I actually am a patron, should I complain just so that someone gets to do so? But I'm not actually mad about the speed of updates or anything.

Reactions: aldan

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Wait, since I actually am a patron, should I complain just so that someone gets to do so? But I'm not actually mad about the speed of updates or anything.
Anybody can complain...but only Patrons actually have my ear.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes