EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
View attachment 1285187
View attachment 1285188
View attachment 1285189

View attachment 1285190

I added a travel cost to go to the bar, since it's supposed to take about half an hour to walk there. So you pay to travel there, but travel back is free since you already paid the full hour of travel...unless you have a car. Then it's free both ways ^_^ This will be more important once I impliment the new gym job. Driving to the bar is just a nice perk ;)
Don't know if it's intended or not.
But you can't get around the 1hr travel time to the Bar by going Front yard > Park > Bar

is there even any scene for repressed mother ?
Fresh run, so I'm not that far.
But, I'm going to say 'Yes', because Baal previewed one of the scenes vvv
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Diane's new AT is done :D

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
For repressed mother I have the relationship, lust, arousal but she keeps refusing my request to go to the bar on Monday night am I missing something?

Alex.loki

Sep 3, 2018
for those who wants to cheat and cannot:

drag your save(save location at C:\Users\****\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser) to save editor change all \\\"xpAmounts\\\": of your character to 500 and make all \\"xpunlocked\\\": stats to true. change girl stats to 100, your money whatever you want.

there is possibly a faster way to cheat but this is my way.
How

VexedOni

Jun 6, 2018
for those who wants to cheat and cannot:

drag your save(save location at C:\Users\****\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser) to save editor change all \\\"xpAmounts\\\": of your character to 500 and make all \\"xpunlocked\\\": stats to true. change girl stats to 100, your money whatever you want.

there is possibly a faster way to cheat but this is my way.
Is this legit?
I remember that trying to edit the saves will only fuck your game, but not really sure.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Is this legit?
I remember that trying to edit the saves will only fuck your game, but not really sure.
Just make a copy of your current save file in another random folder as back up, so if it does mess up your game just delete and re-download, and paste your backed up save file back into the original folder.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
For repressed mother I have the relationship, lust, arousal but she keeps refusing my request to go to the bar on Monday night am I missing something?
If you're playing from a save of a previous version... Is Richard promoted to Career Father?

Is this legit?
Anytime you do anything to a game that the dev did not intend, it's "Use at your own risk"
;)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Keeping in mind that I'm on a fresh run and haven't got nearly that far yet, so this is second hand (from what I recall of a previous post)...
There's a dinner event (monday night?) that needs to be triggered after promoting Richard.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
There's a dinner event (monday night?) that needs to be triggered after promoting Richard.
So do I need to downgrade Richard's state to father then upgrade him back to career father just to trigger the meal scene and then I'll be able to upgrade the restrained mother to repressed mother?
Edit: had the Richard promotion dinner scene and she still refuses to go to the bar.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Sandbox and management are the 2 most annoying tags for me)
how does it work here?

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
how does it work here?
Then you will hate this game. This is an actual game. There are game mechanics that actually matter. The game doesn't punish you for making "mistakes" but you will lose a lot of time if you don't come to understand how the game mechanics work. Like most computer games it requires you to learn how the mechanics works... and you have to actually play it to get anywhere.

This is not a typical visual novel. This is an actual game.

I have read the in game tutorial at least 3 times. Each time I learned something new.

Personally, I think it is great.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So do I need to downgrade Richard's state to father then upgrade him back to career father just to trigger the meal scene and then I'll be able to upgrade the restrained mother to repressed mother?
As I remember it, the Monday night dinner event happens every Monday once Richard is Career.
*If* that's what's hanging you up on Diane, it's just a matter of going to the kitchen at 1800 on Monday.
If it's not... Sorry. I tried.

how does it work here?
Have you played.... ummm... lets go with Man of the House?
There's your basic 'moving around and managing your day' part of the game.
Then add in a pretty complex conversation / advancement system. It's definitely got a 'learning curve'.
If that's the sort of game you like, you'll love this one.
If it's not, you'll call this one a 'massive grind'. Based you not liking 'sandbox' or 'management', I'd suggest you move along ;)

Reactions: Sanders2100

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
As I remember it, the Monday night dinner event happens every Monday once Richard is Career.
*If* that's what's hanging you up on Diane, it's just a matter of going to the kitchen at 1800 on Monday.
If it's not... Sorry. I tried.
I had the scene at dinner and latter that very night I ask her to the bar with me and she refuses.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i was So transfixed on the booty.. um body in the picture that as i move to the next i thought," that's an ODD looking dildo" :unsure: click back to pic... shit it's just a hair dryer :LOL::rolleyes:
1630212243462.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EmperorGus
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes