Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I did find a bug in the code that was blocking Charlie from triggering. Uploading fix now.

Vote for "content direction"...not next content, means I have to chose between stripper and cam girl. :O So I can't have both? :((( :D.
This isn't a question of what Gina will become. Just a question of what I'll work on first. She'll be able to become all of them eventually. But I have limited time.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
You need a minimum level of Appearance before you can actually unlock her. She'll be outside at some point during the day, then you need something like 4+ appearance to help her unpack boxes, then you can start visiting her.
Appearance is 7, so that shouldn't be the issue.

SickVibes

Oct 5, 2017
I'm trying out the new gym job and when I get to the end it says Stacy is unlocked as a character but she doesn't actually show up on the character screen. Is this intended or an unfortunate bug?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Found a bug with the gym. Was able to work there a bunch of times with no issues but now any time I go there it says I've already worked so it's no longer possible to ever work there. Doesn't matter how many times I sleep. Not sure what triggered it. I did show up either too early or too late a couple of times and worked out instead and then just went home.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm trying out the new gym job and when I get to the end it says Stacy is unlocked as a character but she doesn't actually show up on the character screen. Is this intended or an unfortunate bug?
Intended. I haven't made an AT for her yet. Once she has one, she'll show up in the character screen.

Reactions: Cipher

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Found a bug with the gym. Was able to work there a bunch of times with no issues but now any time I go there it says I've already worked so it's no longer possible to ever work there. Doesn't matter how many times I sleep. Not sure what triggered it. I did show up either too early or too late a couple of times and worked out instead and then just went home.
Are you working at all outside the Gym, livestreaming or selling drugs? The reset for jobs happens at midnight, not when you sleep.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Are you working at all outside the Gym, livestreaming or selling drugs? The reset for jobs happens at midnight, not when you sleep.
Oh that's probably it. I was livestreaming. I'll try it again without that.

Edit: Yep that was the problem. Guess you just can't do 2 jobs in 1 day.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Oh that's probably it. I was livestreaming. I'll try it again without that.

Edit: Yep that was the problem. Guess you just can't do 2 jobs in 1 day.
No. Anything that shows as a Job: Whatever is a once a day deal. ;)

bomerunk

Aug 5, 2016
I've gone through topics, I've tried finances and selling drugs, and I can't get aggression.pleas help

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I've gone through topics, I've tried finances and selling drugs, and I can't get aggression.pleas help
Get Gina to her max AT and she has Aggression topics. Unfortunately, you have to keep doing Finance research to get her there first because there isn't really a good way to get them before that. Well, Loitering apparently, if you want to take the annoyances that come with Disorder.

Reactions: bomerunk

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Short version: Look for Competitive.

Part of what you need to keep in mind is that many topics have sub-topics.
Competitive is a sub-topic of Aggression, so using topics that have that as a tag give Aggression xp.
And Finances gives topics with Competitive, so you can give Richard Aggression xp that way.
Competitive is also part of Becky's 1st AT topic Sports.

camelsoft

Aug 22, 2016
for those who wants to cheat and cannot:

drag your save(save location at C:\Users\****\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser) to save editor change all \\\"xpAmounts\\\": of your character to 500 and make all \\"xpunlocked\\\": stats to true. change girl stats to 100, your money whatever you want.

there is possibly a faster way to cheat but this is my way.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
These so called smarts....how do you get those..?
Level up the right skills.
For example, Trivia 3 gives +1 Smart and + 1 Charm.
And it's a skill I recommend hitting hard at the start of a fresh run.
Educational videos on the PC is a good source of Trivia topics.

i seen where version 0.06.00 is out
Version 6.01 is out.
If you've got 6.00 go back to his Patreon link and re-download.

Reactions: Cipher
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes