VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Have you played.... ummm... lets go with Man of the House?
There's your basic 'moving around and managing your day' part of the game.
Then add in a pretty complex conversation / advancement system. It's definitely got a 'learning curve'.
If that's the sort of game you like, you'll love this one.
If it's not, you'll call this one a 'massive grind'. Based you not liking 'sandbox' or 'management', I'd suggest you move along
oh?! thanks for the tip. i did and yet did Not like MotH. don't care about 'sandbox' or 'management' (been playing games for 45yrs, that's all they used to be) But ?? .. BUTT ?, i would rather take a Massive dick up the ass than have to do a 'massive grind' to get anywhere . well gonna try it anyway.

shit... i Liked MotH.. it was FotM that was a bitch.

Last edited:

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Ok, not sure what to say about having to downgrade my graphics in order to use this or some Unity games. Couldn't run 64 or 32, wouldn't launch. Decided to do the old trick of using my CPU embedded graphics in power saving mode (not high performance) over my Radeon RX 5600 XT. Game works fine now. :cautious::FacePalm:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Then you will hate this game. This is an actual game. There are game mechanics that actually matter. The game doesn't punish you for making "mistakes" but you will lose a lot of time if you don't come to understand how the game mechanics work. Like most computer games it requires you to learn how the mechanics works... and you have to actually play it to get anywhere.

This is not a typical visual novel. This is an actual game.

I have read the in game tutorial at least 3 times. Each time I learned something new.

Personally, I think it is great.
While I also like it, it does really need some QOL (quality of life) improvements desperately. The grind at some points is a bit over the top and to get certain attributes his unbelievably hard. (like it still takes hours to play this even when using cheat engine to skip a lot of the grind).

That being said, is a WIP so is to be expected, the QOL improvements typically come at the end, not at the start.

Reactions: Pan43 and 1Teddy1

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
How do I get the aggression topics?
See below (or above, this vvv , was posted last page)
Short version: Look for Competitive.

Part of what you need to keep in mind is that many topics have sub-topics.
Competitive is a sub-topic of Aggression, so using topics that have that as a tag give Aggression xp.
And Finances gives topics with Competitive, so you can give Richard Aggression xp that way.
Competitive is also part of Becky's 1st AT topic Sports.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
See below (or above, this vvv , was posted last page)
That doesn't work for the Repressed Mother transition, which requires the Aggressive tag itself to be slotted in the quick bar - Competitive doesn't work. I think I've only seen the Aggressive tag once, from the Bookface topic, and as far as I can tell you can *only* get that topic by having Becky be her original Archetype and engage in conversation with her.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
For repressed mother I have the relationship, lust, arousal but she keeps refusing my request to go to the bar on Monday night am I missing something?
she refuses to go at 2200 and changed mind at 2300 if you came to her again to ask if she okay

P.S.
change girl stats to 100, your money whatever you want.
don`t do that to interest ever (it`s hardcapped most times). and lust just to be sure.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
That doesn't work for the Repressed Mother transition, which requires the Aggressive tag itself to be slotted in the quick bar - Competitive doesn't work. I think I've only seen the Aggressive tag once, from the Bookface topic, and as far as I can tell you can *only* get that topic by having Becky be her original Archetype and engage in conversation with her.
Oh.. Hmmm...
Sorry, I'm on a fresh run and have been (trying) to help from memory of V.05....
Yeah... if she requires specifically the 'Aggressive' tag... that gets trickier.

Only thing I can think of from memory, is *maybe* check the drug dealer job in the park at night.
I *think* I remember aggression being tied to that one also.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes