wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Got some bugs - bought a suntan lotion, but it's not anywhere to be found, can't buy another, says I have it, can't use on neighbour, says I don't have it.
Tried to delete "bacon wrapped bacon", but it's constantly there, and I think by trying to delete it, new slots opened.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Got some bugs - bought a suntan lotion, but it's not anywhere to be found, can't buy another, says I have it, can't use on neighbour, says I don't have it.
Tried to delete "bacon wrapped bacon", but it's constantly there, and I think by trying to delete it, new slots opened.
Suntan lotion is sent to your wardrobe since it's gear. Not sure about bacon wrapped bacon. I'll check it out.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So I was able to get whiskey, but I still can't seem to find anything that will raise entertainment for Gina, which is what I need for Celebrant, which is what I need for Cool Sister. Am I missing something?

I also have no idea what is needed for Incivility for Abrupt. Haven't found anything that increases incivility yet.

Edit: I suppose scratch entertainment. For some reason none of the separate topics worked for me, but once I unlocked talking about music, it worked. Still no idea about incivility.
TV grants entertainment too. You can get incivility from researching humor, or from political outrage, which comes from watching educational videos.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I do not understand why you started a new game before the superpowered end. So the development process will take longer in both of them and we'll have to wait a long time for enough content. I hope you succeed.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
with such title "loser" is normal to see people wondering what type of game will be, (i like my games vanilla so) i prefer to be safer than sorry, but good luck with the game Baal7734 ;)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Press Alt+Enter to go to full screen mode if your on Win10 . The newest version of unity got rid of the resolution selection, something I'm going to fix in the next bugfix.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
and how to get them
Well, I don't know if I've finished them all, or what your defninition of sexy is but -

Can see the mother bathe/shower at 11am on most days once you have decent sneak skill and get her archetype to relaxed mother/fitness mother/insta mother. She locks the door at the start. She will also be napping most after noons with increasing nudity as you progress her archetype.

Can see Gina shower at 20:00 most nights, both as older sister and cool sister. You can motorboat her or steal her towel at 21:00, if you have humor and incest skills. (Edit : you also need to keep the bathroom filthy so you have an excuse to clean while she is there)

Can see Younger Sister shower at 9am in the morning if you get her archetype to 'popular sister'. You can wait instead and see her in bra and panties. Otherwise you can spy on her (increase stealth) at 2100 every night and she'll be dancing, admiring/twerking.

Gina you can do a few things with if you have good incest/perversion traits at ~1am in the living room on sat/sun morning, just watch TV and she'll come home drunk.

Charlene you can go the furthest with, but requires you to buy her a LOT of gift cards. You have to work her up to 'reawakened widow' and then you can go over to her house and makeout/oral/full sex. However I don't feel all the renders are done for this yet. You can also take pictures of her or put lotion on her on weekends.

Mother you can start taking pictures of her once you get to insta mom, but as far as I have gotten these are fully clothed, but somewhat interesting poses.

If you have good sneak you can watch your dad fuck your mom missionary style at 2300 on friday, but in this version of the game seems to lock the UI, so I'd advise saving first.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes