Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Well, I don't know if I've finished them all, or what your defninition of sexy is but -

Can see the mother bathe/shower at 11am on most days once you have decent sneak skill and get her archetype to relaxed mother/fitness mother/insta mother. She locks the door at the start. She will also be napping most after noons with increasing nudity as you progress her archetype.

Can see Gina shower at 20:00 most nights, both as older sister and cool sister. You can motorboat her or steal her towel at 21:00, if you have humor and incest skills.

Can see Younger Sister shower at 9am in the morning if you get her archetype to 'popular sister'. You can wait instead and see her in bra and panties. Otherwise you can spy on her (increase stealth) at 2100 every night and she'll be dancing, admiring/twerking.

Gina you can do a few things with if you have good incest/perversion traits at ~1am in the living room on sat/sun morning, just watch TV and she'll come home drunk.

Charlene you can go the furthest with, but requires you to buy her a LOT of gift cards. You have to work her up to 'reawakened widow' and then you can go over to her house and makeout/oral/full sex. However I don't feel all the renders are done for this yet. You can also take pictures of her or put lotion on her on weekends.

Mother you can start taking pictures of her once you get to insta mom, but as far as I have gotten these are fully clothed, but somewhat interesting poses.

If you have good sneak you can watch your dad fuck your mom missionary style at 2300 on friday, but in this version of the game seems to lock the UI, so I'd advise saving first.
Charlie is capped at oral. The renders I'm still working on is an animation of Nathan going down on her and will be added in another day or two. Sorry, but the first time you stick it in her is gonna be a defining moment (a transform scene) and how you go about it will set Charlie down one path or another. Which means I need to have those AT's created, before I can make those scenes. Besides that, good summary. I think you got everything ;)

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Charlie is capped at oral. The renders I'm still working on is an animation of Nathan going down on her and will be added in another day or two. Sorry, but the first time you stick it in her is gonna be a defining moment (a transform scene) and how you go about it will set Charlie down one path or another. Which means I need to have those AT's created, before I can make those scenes. Besides that, good summary. I think you got everything ;)
Huh. I swear that she sat on me, but maybe it wasn't full penetration, or i was just tired and skipped through the scene too fast.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something seems a little strange with the fashion magazine. If I use it on mom it works fine. I get fashion xp, she gets fashion xp, and the magazine gets consumed. If I use it on Becky neither of us gets fashion xp and I keep the fashion magazine. I don't have fashion level 1 yet so not sure if anything changes with a different source of fashion xp. The photography topics work fine on Becky. I wonder if fashion is blocked for Becky until the related interest is unlocked after I get to Fashion level 1? Seems to work differently for mom for some reason.

It would be nice if the bathroom mirror option that increases fashion didn't go away when you get Charisma level 1. Relying exclusively on the fashion magazine to level up fashion takes a LONG time.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game's theme would work very well for NTR and cuckold content. Of course, if the dev does add those two genres, it should be optional since a lot of people don't like NTR.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Something seems a little strange with the fashion magazine. If I use it on mom it works fine. I get fashion xp, she gets fashion xp, and the magazine gets consumed. If I use it on Becky neither of us gets fashion xp and I keep the fashion magazine. I don't have fashion level 1 yet so not sure if anything changes with a different source of fashion xp. The photography topics work fine on Becky. I wonder if fashion is blocked for Becky until the related interest is unlocked after I get to Fashion level 1? Seems to work differently for mom for some reason.

It would be nice if the bathroom mirror option that increases fashion didn't go away when you get Charisma level 1. Relying exclusively on the fashion magazine to level up fashion takes a LONG time.
Becky doesn't like cheap gifts. So she refuses them. I believe getting charisma to 2 grants an action in your wardrobe that grants fashion xp.

Last edited:
Reactions: khumak

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Any indication of how much content exists in the current version 0.02? A lack of any reviews and the screens don't really indicate much. Worth the download?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Any indication of how much content exists in the current version 0.02? A lack of any reviews and the screens don't really indicate much. Worth the download?
You mean like the post at the top of this page?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Finished the content in this version.

Basically, there are archetypes that you need to "upgrade" your family into which will change their character (Which also makes it possible for you to peek on them, or which makes them more open). Currently there is no sexual content with the family (Other than you molesting the elder sis and fucking her throat while she's passed out, but that's pretty much the only one), and you can only bang your neighbor with unfinished animations. You do have a few naked scenes where you are peeping them in the shower.

The grind in this game is real. I think that the grind pretty much increases your play time by tens of times, so basically for like 7-8 family scenes that last for like 20 minutes in total, you gotta grind for more than 4 hours or so to level up characters and to gain access to certain conversation options, etc (To be honest, I can imagine the grind taking more than 8 hours for these scenes, but as I took the easy way out, I can't say for certain).
By the end I just decided to cheat, max out the stats on the women & MC and use those stats to upgrade their archetype. Even while cheating, it took more than 2.5 hours to force me into that predicament. This is a rather complicated system that's far more grindy than it's worth currently. The core gameplay loop isn't too bad, but the content just isn't enough to warrant the grind in any way, there is also an issue of insufficient information. Most people will just spam activities and hope to level up to get access to new skills, etc.

I can imagine there coming a ton of splitting archetypes, ton of options, etc. I would say that the game would be far better than Superpowered, especially on the character models side, and the archetype system is easier to understand as well. Needs a lot more content tho.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
can you give one example from extracting?
Sure. To be honest there's not much in the game right now, which is understandable for a 0.2, but the one actual sex scene has nowhere near enough renders, the jumps in the scene is insane.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Finished the content in this version.

Basically, there are archetypes that you need to "upgrade" your family into which will change their character (Which also makes it possible for you to peek on them, or which makes them more open). Currently there is no sexual content with the family (Other than you molesting the elder sis and fucking her throat while she's passed out, but that's pretty much the only one), and you can only bang your neighbor with unfinished animations. You do have a few naked scenes where you are peeping them in the shower.

The grind in this game is real. I think that the grind pretty much increases your play time by tens of times, so basically for like 7-8 family scenes that last for like 20 minutes in total, you gotta grind for more than 4 hours or so to level up characters and to gain access to certain conversation options, etc (To be honest, I can imagine the grind taking more than 8 hours for these scenes, but as I took the easy way out, I can't say for certain).
By the end I just decided to cheat, max out the stats on the women & MC and use those stats to upgrade their archetype. Even while cheating, it took more than 2.5 hours to force me into that predicament. This is a rather complicated system that's far more grindy than it's worth currently. The core gameplay loop isn't too bad, but the content just isn't enough to warrant the grind in any way, there is also an issue of insufficient information. Most people will just spam activities and hope to level up to get access to new skills, etc.

I can imagine there coming a ton of splitting archetypes, ton of options, etc. I would say that the game would be far better than Superpowered, especially on the character models side, and the archetype system is easier to understand as well. Needs a lot more content tho.
Having finished it as well, I'd agree with you. One additional problem I have is that your family is a bunch of fucking lazy bones. No one eats breakfast, and no one eats lunch. Gina seems to sleep from like 1am to 11am (coffee at noon), mother sleeps from 8pm to ~9am, and your younger sister (whose name escapes me atm) gets up at 8am to do yoga, 9am shower, but at least has an excuse that she's at school for some period of time.

There definitely needs to be many more archetypes for each character, but more to do with them as well.

I can clearly see where he's going for each character, and I hope that there is 4-5 paths to 'sex' route for each of them. Right now it seems like you're going to tip your mother to being some sort of softcore then hardcore model/streamer, where she gets caught up in all the sex and glam and agrees to fuck you in order to keep it all going. Hopefully there's some real friction where she goes from typical cam whore to incestuous camwhore, maybe fucking the MC behind the scenes rather that in the limelight a la Summertime Saga(oh wait they are just roommates, nm....)

Gina seems to be slipping deeper into debauchery, where she's gonna basically say 'well my brother is hot, available, and attainable (plus he's throwing himself at me), so why not take advantage? Right now the MC is rapey as fuck, but she clearly wants some / a lot of attention at least in the form of heavy flirting/petting. Hopefully Gina just tosses out incest as a taboo rather than makes it a thing that turns her on. Or maybe there's both an Archetype that is more a nympho, and one that does get off on the incest angle.

Becky (at least I think thats the little sis) seems to be getting into some sort of scenario where she's going to be super popular, but very heavily pressured into some sort of sexual tryst with the MC via Becky's friend that starts showing up. Its clear that sex is a lot further away for her - but she seems like the type that might very well start using the MC's perversion against him. If he starts making a lot of money, and she gets in over her head popular - she might start needing to give sexual favors in return for his cash.

Charlene is straight forward right now - a woman that knows what she wants and doesn't beat around the bush - save for milking the MC out of $5 gift cards.

And those are just the Archetypes that I can see. Here's hoping there's a lot more angles to take.

Reactions: DevilK and SamHaim
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes