Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I think mom is the only character who will model for you currently. You have to change her archetype to instagram mom before she'll do it and then there are a few different places you can find her where she'll model for you. The ones I was able to find are when she's cooking dinner, sitting on the couch in the living room, or jogging with you in the morning. The living room scene goes the farthest but all of them are fairly tame. You also have to buy the expensive phone with the camera before it's an option (costs $300).

The save file includes modelling related variables for every character so I suspect he plans to expand the modeling to all of the female characters and just hasn't yet. Both sisters can be convinced to have modeling as a secondary interest but that doesn't unlock any modeling options with them that I could find.
Charlene will model for you if you have high enough rating with her. You can only do so while she is sunbathing on the weekends. You can also only sell her pictures for money at this time.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Charlene will model for you if you have high enough rating with her. You can only do so while she is sunbathing on the weekends. You can also only sell her pictures for money at this time.
Ahh good to know, I missed that. Will have to play around with it a bit more and see if I can find those scenes.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Diane is Health Nut, relationship 100, secondary interests are superficial and amateurmodel, have Ephone in the slot.
I'm not getting the option to change her to Immediagram mother.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Diane is Health Nut, relationship 100, secondary interests are superficial and amateurmodel, have Ephone in the slot.
I'm not getting the option to change her to Immediagram mother.
I think it's ony an option at 17:00 in the kitchen while she's making dinner.

Reactions: wizyy

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Nice awful bug!
Saved the game, left the game turned on, hours later back at the PC, the game crashed.
Started it up again, all permanent topics - gone. Transient topics are there, with one completely blank without name, that is unusable.

Why don't we have several save slots in this game? I can't be bothered to start again, wasted countless hours - not helped by stupid unnecessary transitions and the need to set up topics in your room, not having at least some reminders what the persons currently need as a topic... The list goes on, it's almost like masochism playing this game.
I like the concept and art and it's fun to play until it isn't. And it isn't just because it could be made so much easier for the player. Right now it's a horrible drag. It's a shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: RogMR

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
How to open the rest of the skills, such as humor or perversion? And how to change the archetype for opening sex scenes, and are they all these scenes?

glemgo

Oct 2, 2017
I also got a blank unusable transient topic that eats all my permanent topics and do not let me got more transient topics, if I try to save the game it freezes, and if I try to loaded after that, it also freezes :'v

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Hi Baal

I think I find another Bug. You purchase staff, you get message purchase done, you lose the money, but you never receive the item, if your inventory is full.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes