Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Shower doors are locked by Younger sister and mom at the start. To get mom to unlock the doors, you need to change her archetype to 'Relaxed Mother' and she'll take a bath that you have a chance of spying on. Becky you need to make 'popular sister'.

Gina lets you spy on her from the get go.

The night scenes in particular with Gina you need to watch TV at 12-1am on Saturday/Sunday morning and Gina will come visit you. They will tell you what stats you need (mainly incest and perversion)

Reactions: VOYEUR and OGRey

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The penis shaped popsicle has a bug it is indicated in the shop as being a sexuality item, but is in fact a perversity item.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
How do I unlock the Gina blowjob? her archtype is cool sister and my stats are maxed. But all I can do is jerk off to her face at night

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Can someone tell the dev to fix the tutorial? It doesn't help, it just seems to mock you. I have no idea how to play this game. His other game was unexplained as well. If he just put a little effort into teaching people how to play, he'd probably get more patrons.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so how do you change the girls archtypes i chose the green personality things so all 3 are lit up and got the required relationship

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
I can't get trendy sister to change to popular sister and and I've got all the requirements. Do I need to do something specific.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Can it be opened in fullscreen? I don't see any options menu and F4 isn't going to fullscreen. I don't sit very close to my monitor and not having an option menu I could find in game makes it pretty difficult to play the game.

ggg1

Aug 29, 2016
Dear all, is there anything that gives laziness topic besides the video games? Because it's needed to move Gina from cool sister to older sister and I can't find it anywhere else. And it won't work with video games because she hates them, so that cancels the lazy bonus as well in conversations.

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
There is a bug where items and topics (even permanent) disappear when loading.
I promoted Becky to trendy sister and wanted to check the kitchen cleaning scene. First I saved and then cleaned. After loading that save and checking the inventory everything was gone save a few normal topics. Also the kitchen seems empty like it was 20:00 instead of 19:00. That seems to happen everywhere.

Reactions: RogMR

J.P.E.

Aug 28, 2018
Another one. When you exit the game items in the wardrobe disappear.
And a couple of "features". Laziness first rank penalty doesn't apply and flirting with Charlene doesn't advance time.

Either perverted or incest first rank bonus doesn't work

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
There is a bug where items and topics (even permanent) disappear when loading.
I promoted Becky to trendy sister and wanted to check the kitchen cleaning scene. First I saved and then cleaned. After loading that save and checking the inventory everything was gone save a few normal topics. Also the kitchen seems empty like it was 20:00 instead of 19:00. That seems to happen everywhere.
I think this issue stems from the save stream ending before your save file is finished being created. I've begun adding in a delay to the save system, to delay the data stream termination longer to give different PC/MAC configurations more time for the data to be loaded into your save file. Unfortunately this is an issue that was easy to slip by me, due to rediculous amount of RAM I have in my computer to aid in rendering.

Reactions: Markuss and J.P.E.

Themeling

Jan 11, 2018
I like this game, but now its very frustrating. I try to increase Incivility, the only way I found was watching education videos. Researching jokes did not work. I now played nearly 4 hours to get one incivilty item. Lots of food, diet, stocks, marketing and so on, but only one political item. So you spend a lot of time to with items which arent useful anymore, cleaning, sleeping etc. I dont want to play another 100 hours only to get Gina up to 100%.
I also found not way to get fashion. I think it is better to wait for the next update.
Or has someone a better advice?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes