SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Finished the content in this version.

Basically, there are archetypes that you need to "upgrade" your family into which will change their character (Which also makes it possible for you to peek on them, or which makes them more open). Currently there is no sexual content with the family (Other than you molesting the elder sis and fucking her throat while she's passed out, but that's pretty much the only one), and you can only bang your neighbor with unfinished animations. You do have a few naked scenes where you are peeping them in the shower.

The grind in this game is real. I think that the grind pretty much increases your play time by tens of times, so basically for like 7-8 family scenes that last for like 20 minutes in total, you gotta grind for more than 4 hours or so to level up characters and to gain access to certain conversation options, etc (To be honest, I can imagine the grind taking more than 8 hours for these scenes, but as I took the easy way out, I can't say for certain).
By the end I just decided to cheat, max out the stats on the women & MC and use those stats to upgrade their archetype. Even while cheating, it took more than 2.5 hours to force me into that predicament. This is a rather complicated system that's far more grindy than it's worth currently. The core gameplay loop isn't too bad, but the content just isn't enough to warrant the grind in any way, there is also an issue of insufficient information. Most people will just spam activities and hope to level up to get access to new skills, etc.

I can imagine there coming a ton of splitting archetypes, ton of options, etc. I would say that the game would be far better than Superpowered, especially on the character models side, and the archetype system is easier to understand as well. Needs a lot more content tho.
Thanks for a detailed breakdown of the current state. Sounds like the system is fleshed out, it just needs more content. I'll try when it further along.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
how it works dude? :)
File>Load Folder>Go to the data folder of most any unity game, the same folder that has managed and resource folders in it>Select folder>Asset list column. Now just scroll down to the sprite section and you can see all the sprites. If you want to export just right click and you'll get the option. If you need more help then DM me.

Reactions: Hock and lightpower

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
You can also use cheat engine to keep your focus, stamina, health and arousal at max. I use for all my grindy edit needs. Seems simpler than the other program.

Reactions: OGRey

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
You can also use cheat engine to keep your focus, stamina, health and arousal at max. I use for all my grindy edit needs. Seems simpler than the other program.
You can just enter all the "DianexpSkill[x]" into 100 and the same for every woman, it removes the whole grind and you can just upgrade women into whatever you want. Even with maxed stats for your own character, it takes a ton of time and a ton of switching character types to get certain xp types to 100.

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
OMFG and i was blaming the grind in others games, 2 hours of play just clicking in rooms for nothing. This is hell, not worth my time.
Its Baal, so grinding like in hell was expected.
I want to wish him success in his new job, of course she looks much more technically perfect than the previous one. I also wish him to use all his previous work experience. (and do not create schools with 20 characters with the same actions).
Also, it’s a pity that the girls in this game will be ordinary, there are already quite a lot of such games. (there was a highlight in the previous project, but the school ruined it).

Reactions: Pimpam

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Getting an interface lock-out. After spying on parents, Friday at 2300, go back, to room. After click on bed, nothing on the interface works.

Quardiex

Apr 25, 2019
how it works dude? :)

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Getting an interface lock-out. After spying on parents, Friday at 2300, go back, to room. After click on bed, nothing on the interface works.
Me too. I need to save immediately. This I can do. Then I need to close the game, open it again, and load the save.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally finished this version I think after I broke down and cheated. I like the new scenes with Gina and the scenes with Charlie look promising so far. Mom has some good stuff as well although it doens't go as far as Gina or Charlie. Looking forward to seeing the next version.

Quardiex

Apr 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "khumak, gönderi: 2756830, üye: 226857"]
Sonunda bu sürümü bitirdim, sonra bozuldu ve aldattı düşünüyorum. Gina'nın yeni sahnelerini ve Charlie'nin sahnelerinin şimdiye kadar umut verici görünmesini seviyorum. Annemde iyi şeyler var ama Gina ya da Charlie'ye kadar gitmese de. Bir sonraki sürümü görmek için bekliyorum.
[/ALINTI]
tasarruf edermisin

Quardiex

Apr 25, 2019
Finally finished this version I think after I broke down and cheated. I like the new scenes with Gina and the scenes with Charlie look promising so far. Mom has some good stuff as well although it doens't go as far as Gina or Charlie. Looking forward to seeing the next version.
do you share savings?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
can any one tell me how i can find a model?
I think mom is the only character who will model for you currently. You have to change her archetype to instagram mom before she'll do it and then there are a few different places you can find her where she'll model for you. The ones I was able to find are when she's cooking dinner, sitting on the couch in the living room, or jogging with you in the morning. The living room scene goes the farthest but all of them are fairly tame. You also have to buy the expensive phone with the camera before it's an option (costs $300).

The save file includes modelling related variables for every character so I suspect he plans to expand the modeling to all of the female characters and just hasn't yet. Both sisters can be convinced to have modeling as a secondary interest but that doesn't unlock any modeling options with them that I could find.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes