tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
No matter what can I get Gina to "Inviting" waited a few days like someone in the thread mentioned previously. Does her lust need to be leveled to a certain point for it to show up?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
That's fair. Was hoping you might have a clever way to flag them as they were acquired and unhide them on a master list.
2 tips, just in case...
Open up the Skills and hover over each skill. It shows you the list of that Skill/Topic's 'sub topics'. It's helpful to be aware of those. For example, Competitive is a sub-topic of Aggression, therefore it gives Aggression xp.

The girls (and Dad) tend to talk about things that they're Interested in.
If you're looking for a tag to train 1 girl with, check the character sheets of the other girls to see who might want to talk about that topic because they're already interested in it.

No matter what can I get Gina to "Inviting" waited a few days like someone in the thread mentioned previously. Does her lust need to be leveled to a certain point for it to show up?
Adding Interests doesn't have any requirements beyond getting them to 100% in the 2 relevant skills.
Just a matter of finding the 'Thumbs up' icon to encourage.
For 1 or 2 of Gina's ATs you need to see her at the Bar for that.

Is Gina the only one with an open door at night?
Yes.
And you can sleep in her bed with her.

Reactions: loqex

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Adding Interests doesn't have any requirements beyond getting them to 100% in the 2 relevant skills.
Just a matter of finding the 'Thumbs up' icon to encourage.
For 1 or 2 of Gina's ATs you need to see her at the Bar for that.

I've been at 100% in the skills for awhile it just doesn't show up as a choose able interest.

edit: Getting her lust up did make it show up with a bunch of other interests that previously hadn't show up.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Where find Aggresive tag?
Late game?
Brother Fucker Gina gives it often in conversations.
The encounter with Jesse in the bathroom (after finishing *without* cumming yourself with Charlie) gives Eye Fucking
If Disorder is embraced, Loitering in the park. If you do it 1300 or later you'll get a topic each time (once a day). There's a different Aggressive topic, you don't get as often, from doing it in the morning.

uselessuseless8

Jan 24, 2019
Does anyone know a good way to farm Immoral? I have already progressed Diana passed Restraint Mother so I can't use her anymore.

Also, is there not a wiki available for this game?

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone know a good way to farm Immoral? I have already progressed Diana passed Restraint Mother so I can't use her anymore.

Also, is there not a wiki available for this game?
not good way to farm but it`s something at least
Topic "Theology" gives exp from [MORAL] [IMMORAL] tags to you when used in any conversation.
that permanent topic comes from moral 2. you lose it when immoral lifestyle embraced

Reactions: uselessuseless8

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you hadn't gotten the scene where you carry boxes, then you hadn't even started on Charlie (or, at least, shouldn't have been able to)
The boxes scene is gated behind Appearance. 6+ is what I've seen here on the forum.
Reminder: Showering is +2 Appearance until you Sleep.
This was it. I just around to testing it out last night.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
the only time i was able to help her clean was when the kitchen was dirty, it gave me the option to clean when she was there at 16:00
It gives me the option, but she refuses my help, and nothing happens, stat wise. again, what stats was she at to allow this? Along with the shower, etc, its now completely locked everytime she is in it (lock symbol on the picture, cannot even click it)

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think you should get your hopes up or anything. All she does is throw more trash on the floor for you to clean up.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Becky is an unreliable source of Aggression (Sports) topics. Is there anything more likely to provide them?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I can't seem to get Gina to switch back from brother fucker to sister with benefits, i meet all the requirements when i mouse over the AT, i went to the bar when she is working, buy drinks to get her intox, but can't seem to get it to switch

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes