EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Baal7734
I know you didn't write the 'Unofficial Walkthrough', but... would you mind verifying something?

This is a copy/paste from the guide:
" The other person will only gain XP if the overall conversation grants a positive relationship. This makes gifts useful, as they have a large number of tags, which can potentially trigger multiple interests for significant relationship boosts. There is a baseline indicator of how the conversation is going. Green means you will get xp, red means you won’t. "

Is that the intended behavior of conversations in the game?
If so, it's not what's happening.

2 examples:
I intentionally got a negative in a conversation with Jesse.
But I did use one that had a topic of interest. She got xp/interest/relationship for that one at the end of the conversation.

And one going the other way
With Gina I used 2 topics with Sexual (primary), so +4 each, +8 total
Then an 'Eye Fuck' with Aggressive, but also has Rudeness, which is banned. So -5.
I was still a +3 Conversation. But Gina only got xp/etc for the 2 with Sexual tag. Nothing for the Eye Fuck.

:unsure:

If that's intended.... Opps, I misunderstood.

If not... It's not a game stopper. Maybe a note for next cycle?

Reactions: Jackbite

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm so very confused in one portion here with jesse. I have mom as "casual fling" and have promoted her twice with what she needs to change over to next AT, but the tip keeps saying Charlie must be Casual fling, and the promote button doesn't show up. Is there something else missing? Such as her lust?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
hm so very confused in one portion here with jesse. I have mom as "casual fling" and have promoted her twice with what she needs to change over to next AT, but the tip keeps saying Charlie must be Casual fling, and the promote button doesn't show up. Is there something else missing? Such as her lust?
I'm working on that one myself atm.
I'm assuming you've got Jesse at the required -50 Relationship and -20 Dominance
You need to catch her in her room, at 1800, playing with herself. That requires getting her Lust up a bit.

When you're talking to her to raise her Lust. Do not do it in her room at 1700.
Just incase the conversation raises her Relationship above the required -50.
Because if it does, then you're standing in her room at 1800 without the requirements met... and her Lust goes right back down.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So if I downloaded and installed the hotfix patch, can I skip downloading 6.02 or does it hold more fixes/content than 6.01+patch?
Am asking cuz I want to keep my favorite games up to date, but don't want to download if not needed, as Mega is limited and of course download time.
The hotfix fixes a single bug. If you have charlie at casual fling, the bug is fixed with the hotfix. If she isn't up to casual fling yet, You'll need to download the 0.06.02 version if you don't want to encounter the bug. Or at least wait to apply the hotfix once she is at Casual fling. It was just a quick and dirty code fix for a solution that is more elegantly fixed in the full 0.06.02 version.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal7734
I know you didn't write the 'Unofficial Walkthrough', but... would you mind verifying something?

This is a copy/paste from the guide:
" The other person will only gain XP if the overall conversation grants a positive relationship. This makes gifts useful, as they have a large number of tags, which can potentially trigger multiple interests for significant relationship boosts. There is a baseline indicator of how the conversation is going. Green means you will get xp, red means you won’t. "

Is that the intended behavior of conversations in the game?
If so, it's not what's happening.

2 examples:
I intentionally got a negative in a conversation with Jesse.
But I did use one that had a topic of interest. She got xp/interest/relationship for that one at the end of the conversation.

And one going the other way
With Gina I used 2 topics with Sexual (primary), so +4 each, +8 total
Then an 'Eye Fuck' with Aggressive, but also has Rudeness, which is banned. So -5.
I was still a +3 Conversation. But Gina only got xp/etc for the 2 with Sexual tag. Nothing for the Eye Fuck.

:unsure:

If that's intended.... Opps, I misunderstood.

If not... It's not a game stopper. Maybe a note for next cycle?
If a topic has a banned tag, the entire topic is discarded in regards to granting xp to that character.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
It's not permanant. Just a 14 day cooldown. I didn't want you to flip on a dime, but I also didn't want it to lock you out of anything permanantly. 2 weeks seemed like a sweet spot for making it an important decision, while still leaveing you flexible.
Hi. Something almost completely unrelated. You used the word permanant quite often in your game as well. At least several skills showing it. However I believe its not exists, the word you using is spelt permanent. Last vowel is e not a.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
I discontinued developing android as the game files were 3 times larger due to the inablity to compress images, and the android SDK is a fucking nightmare.
Thank you for answering ! shame for Android but I often play with the application (joiplay) but the application does not take files in win32 or 64 it only takes files in normal win (below 32)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Not sure if anyone asked or mentioned this before, but regarding "Dominance" on character sheets, its like an attribute thing that moves with certain actions and conversation topics, correct?
For example I got Gina at Dominance -47 at the moment, due to Nathan dominating her while she cleans the bathroom.. this must mean she is actually Submissive 47, or am I understanding the logic wrong?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Not sure if anyone asked or mentioned this before, but regarding "Dominance" on character sheets, its like an attribute thing that moves with certain actions and conversation topics, correct?
For example I got Gina at Dominance -47 at the moment, due to Nathan dominating her while she cleans the bathroom.. this must mean she is actually Submissive 47, or am I understanding the logic wrong?
What I've figured out so far regarding Dom/Sub (and I think there's a few things I haven't figured out yet).

There are some events that directly move the Dominance score. Like Spanking Gina.

In conversations... It looks to me like it only moves the Dominance score if it's an Interest.
Example: 'Training' Jesse I burned some Dom topics, but her score never moved.
Once she hit 100% xp and I trained her with Argumentative if I used a Dom topic again, her score would lower.

Also. The Dominance score seems like it might be a sort of 'currency'.
There's a scene with Jesse that, if you play it, she gets +20 Dominance.
But it's pretty clear she's the Sub of the scene. Which is what lead me to the thought of it being a resource to 'spend'.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck here. Pressing continue makes the button disappear but that's all it does.

EDIT:
Thankfully I have a save from the beginning of the party, only gets stuck if Becky has high intoxication.
EDIT2:
After doing some more testing, this seems to be more complicated, got stuck with high intoxication Becky while not focussing all 4 actions on her and when giving 4 drinks to Sally so far.
try pressing right click few times it makes button reappear

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
What I've figured out so far regarding Dom/Sub (and I think there's a few things I haven't figured out yet).

There are some events that directly move the Dominance score. Like Spanking Gina.

In conversations... It looks to me like it only moves the Dominance score if it's an Interest.
Example: 'Training' Jesse I burned some Dom topics, but her score never moved.
Once she hit 100% xp and I trained her with Argumentative if I used a Dom topic again, her score would lower.

Also. The Dominance score seems like it might be a sort of 'currency'.
There's a scene with Jesse that, if you play it, she gets +20 Dominance.
But it's pretty clear she's the Sub of the scene. Which is what lead me to the thought of it being a resource to 'spend'.
Interesting, I haven't gotten this far with Jesse yet, due to the fact of massive grinding Immorality on Diane and it's in same time frame.. it's past 300 for me so am at tier 2, but found out once I get Diane to last AT it's harder to move Immorality so am grinding for a full tier 3 at 600 before going hard grind for Jesse ;)

Becky's Dominance score moves as well.. -1 in bathroom at 9AM, slow grind indeed.. but she gets +20, or is it +25, Friday after party if you focused on her.. not sure what that's all about, cuz if you want her submissive then focus on her at party would be a bad thing?:oops:

I read in an older post that Dom/Sub event's as such hasn't been implemented yet, it's a fetish for some, maybe more than folks want to admit, but surely one I would look forward to see in this game, handcuffs and all :p

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Yes. Treat it similarly to a relationship cost, but it's costing Submissiveness. If she isn't submissive enough (-20 Dominance or less) she'll just give you a handjob.
Then it's a bug in another sense because she was only at like -2, meaning she jumped to 18.

Balko

Sep 30, 2018
try pressing right click few times it makes button reappear
Yeah but still no progress, just disappears again. The game seems to fail to pick an outcome for the party for certain sets of actions like 4x drink for Sally.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes