sazaar

May 2, 2017
how do you know when you can change the archetype and that there will be no new scenes in the old one?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You need a topic in your hotbar that has the Aggressive Tag to push that button.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
2 questions:
can i reset embracing? i embraced unhealthy by accident and locking content is trash
where can i find the whiskey?

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
2 questions:
can i reset embracing? i embraced unhealthy by accident and locking content is trash
Life styles can be changed once every 14 in game days
just sleep a lot and you can change back

Whiskey can be bought from the store but i don't remember which one out of the top of my head

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
-with gina. you need to embrace disorder, steal key`s at living room (or at kitchen) earlier (just before you going to bar with gina keys returning to owner at 0000). if you have car keys you can go to the bar in no time (2200) which means you have 4 actions at the bar (drink with her 3 times and dance at last)
I suspect it's something Baal overlooked (and will change in future versions), but you don't need the keys to get to the Bar without travel time.
You can 'shortcut' through the Park.
Front Yard > Park > Bar has zero travel time.

2 questions:
Nothing is ever 'locked out' in this game. Not permanently.
The design of the game is such that you can change the girls ATs and the MCs Lifestyles back and forth as desired to see the content you want to see.

Currently only the 'vanilla' path ATs for the girls are implemented, but several routes are planned for each girl.
In most games you'd have to restart (or load from a mid-game save) losing progress in other areas just to see the alternate paths.
In Loser we'll be able to switch girls to other AT routes 'on the fly', so to speak.
An initial example of this can be seen with Gina in this version. Once you've seen all here Brother Fucker content, switch her back to previous ATs. There'll be content there you didn't see on the first time through some of those ATs.

With Nathan, if you get tired of being an OCD neatfreak that organizes the booze table at the party, you can switch to Disorder and become a drug dealer hanging out in the local park and harass passer-bys. Then switch back again when you get bored with being a douche.

See everything you want to see in a single 'playthrough'.
I think its a very smart game design ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: whiskerygem

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I might have boobed it by upgrading to 0.06.02 too quickly. Charlie wasn't Full Fling by then so now both she and Jesse are locked out. I can see her sunbathing and wave at her as she comes home but can't actually visit at all.
Am I going to have to downgrade to 0.06.00?

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
I might have boobed it by upgrading to 0.06.02 too quickly. Charlie wasn't Full Fling by then so now both she and Jesse are locked out. I can see her sunbathing and wave at her as she comes home but can't actually visit at all.
If you haven't deleted 0.60.00 version then try it might work

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Had you done the scene where you carry boxes from the car?
And did you use the quickie patch Baal put up earlier? I think that was meant to only be used with 6.01. And if Charlie was already at Casual Fling.

Also, for everyone else.
Baal7734 put a bug-fix version 6.02 in the folder.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
So which scenes i can trigger as repressed mother beside massaging midday through jeans, and seeing her in bathrobe on monday 22h? Also she masturbates 3h a day :p or 2h depends on the day and beside lurking i can't do anything :/
encounter her in living room at 1200, 1300 then in kitchen at 1400 then in living room at 1500 (massage her or watch tv) then family dinner (give her drink) then living room at 2200 meet her then go sleep she will woke you if her lust high enough (embraced submission may be needed for that)
get her lust ~80 then don`t come into her bedroom so her lust will be at top (each massage you give her will raise her lust by 10)

Last edited:
Reactions: derede

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I distinctly remember not getting aggression xp for Gina from a Cat Call topic, it was frustrating, only that topic with a baseball bat in the picture gave aggression xp
If you promote Richard to career father he can provide sports too. Cause loitering gave so few usable aggression topics for Gina. I had to resort to watching educational videos too to get Stocks (money/competetive).

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Had you done the scene where you carry boxes from the car?
And did you use the quickie patch Baal put up earlier? I think that was meant to only be used with 6.01. And if Charlie was already at Casual Fling.
Nope and nope. Looks like I'll be rolling back for now. Charlie's still at Widow on my slot.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
If you promote Richard to career father he can provide sports too. Cause loitering gave so free usable aggression topics for Gina. I had to resort to watching educational videos too to get Stocks (money/competetive).
if you loitering before noon you get catcalling if afternoon - vandalism.
catcalling have "rudeness" tag which gina dislikes

Reactions: Hryme

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Nope and nope. Looks like I'll be rolling back for now. Charlie's still at Widow on my slot.
If you hadn't gotten the scene where you carry boxes, then you hadn't even started on Charlie (or, at least, shouldn't have been able to)
The boxes scene is gated behind Appearance. 6+ is what I've seen here on the forum.
Reminder: Showering is +2 Appearance until you Sleep.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes