Oct 15, 2017
game feels a little railroady atm, it would be nice if browsing the web could unlock the ability to research things rather than it beings via leveling and if you could just wander around to discover things like the bar. everything currently hinges on leveling specific skills, like if I want to progress with the mother i have to level my own fitness i cant just peacefully be a fatty. This would be fixed if more skills has opposites that i could lock into via lifestyle choices and perhaps that will come with time

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
The interface is fine. PIBCAK
I would say otherwise as well. I really like both your games, due to dynamic scenes for me they are how all adult games should be, but only a very few actually are. However as good is your game design for game mechanics and story arcs well you UI design both in layout and graphics are obviously subpar compared to other parts of the game. For star rating that would be the tight bottleneck for me, not that its weight would stop me for giving a solid 4*, so we can diminish its importance, but its existence is apparent.
For example when I first come across superpowered (somewhere around version 0.21-0.29), I clearly thought its just a temporary place holder version and you focusing on other elements of the game and later will replace it as it seemed so outdated, obsolete compared to the rest of the game.

kalakumiho

Dec 19, 2018
Running into some roadblocks:
- With Becky, can't seem to trigger the Carefree sister option, even if all the requirements are met and she's at 80 intoxication when I go smoke with Jay. Bugged? Or is there a hidden thing I'm missing?
- Also can't trigger Sister with Benefits with Gina, because you can't get her intoxicated enough before she leaves her shit at the bar.
- As for Jesse, seems to need -10 dominance just to even talk to her. Do you seriously have to focus on submission the whole playthrough just to interact with her character now?

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Also, if you need aggression for the tag more than xp, Brother Fucker Gina gives aggression in one of her chat options. You can loiter in the park for Aggression. And on mon-thursday if Charlie is casual fling, you can have sex with her, and click finish before you cum, to use her bathroom, and there you can mess with Jesse and get Aggression topics. It's not too terribly hard once you know how. It's really easy if you've embraced Disorder. Cat calling women in the morning and vandalising property during the day will net tons of Aggression with the loiter action. There a few others, but I don't remember them off the top of my head.
I distinctly remember not getting aggression xp for Gina from a Cat Call topic, it was frustrating, only that topic with a baseball bat in the picture gave aggression xp

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Is it bad that as a Patron I have to search F95zone forums for an updated AT graph? Couldn't find anything similar at Patreon page, and maybe there's one at Discord, but I don't use Discord and feel I should not have to.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Running into some roadblocks:
- With Becky, can't seem to trigger the Carefree sister option, even if all the requirements are met and she's at 80 intoxication when I go smoke with Jay. Bugged? Or is there a hidden thing I'm missing?
- Also can't trigger Sister with Benefits with Gina, because you can't get her intoxicated enough before she leaves her shit at the bar.
- As for Jesse, seems to need -10 dominance just to even talk to her. Do you seriously have to focus on submission the whole playthrough just to interact with her character now?
-with becky. carefree (wtf is that? clueless? who knows...). she need more than 80 before next action will start. because everyone`s intoxication will decrease 10% per hour. promotion of beckys AT`s happened at afterparty (fifth action - 10% less intoxication)
-with gina. you need to embrace disorder, steal key`s at living room (or at kitchen) earlier (just before you going to bar with gina keys returning to owner at 0000). if you have car keys you can go to the bar in no time (2200) which means you have 4 actions at the bar (drink with her 3 times and dance at last)
-jessie. for weekdays. u need start encounter(have sex) with charlie and if u end encounter before you cum (better make her cum with your tongue two-three times before) and choose get bathroom afterwards - u will meet jessie at bathroom and she get her -2 dominance from that

Reactions: redbear76

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
So which scenes i can trigger as repressed mother beside massaging midday through jeans, and seeing her in bathrobe on monday 22h? Also she masturbates 3h a day :p or 2h depends on the day and beside lurking i can't do anything :/

kalakumiho

Dec 19, 2018
-with becky. carefree (wtf is that? clueless? who knows...). she need more than 80 before next action will start. because everyone`s intoxication will decrease 10% per hour. promotion of beckys AT`s happened at afterparty (fifth action - 10% less intoxication)
-with gina. you need to embrace disorder, steal key`s at living room (or at kitchen) earlier (just before you going to bar with gina keys returning to owner at 0000). if you have car keys you can go to the bar in no time (2200) which means you have 4 actions at the bar (drink with her 3 times and dance at last)
-jessie. for weekdays. u need start encounter(have sex) with charlie and if u end encounter before you cum (better make her cum with your tongue two-three times before) and choose get bathroom afterwards - u will meet jessie at bathroom and she get her -2 dominance from that
Ah, thanks for the help! This is an interesting game. Unfortunately though, super grindy and cryptic AF about how to advance things.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Is it bad that as a Patron I have to search F95zone forums for an updated AT graph? Couldn't find anything similar at Patreon page, and maybe there's one at Discord, but I don't use Discord and feel I should not have to.
a pdf comes with game.

darkzkie91

Sep 1, 2020
does anyone have a saved file from the last update? I'm not sure what happened but my old save doesn't work anymore,
just the last update saved file only not the latest, thank you :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A good post, Squark.
But, a correction.
Social media is also from the Mobile Game in the living room. And you should be doing that often to get Video Games xp to unlock the Live Streaming job.

At Video Games 2, the once a day limit is lifted on gaming. That makes the Mobile Game in the living room the most efficient way to gain Focus.
Soon after that you're swimming in Social Media tag.
Ah, thanks for that. Had the feeling I'd missed something but could quite put my finger in on it.

wizyy, how could anyone miss it? It's right there in the game folder.
-----------------------------------------
I notice that the Linux version of 0.06.02 is twice the size of 0.06.01. This is a little weird to me. Surely the fix isn't as big as the game itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmperorGus
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes