EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
ROFL :ROFLMAO:
An 'Order' embraced Nathan is so OCD that when he goes to a party he organizes the booze table!
And it seems to be the best single action for scoring followers for Becky :LOL:

Ohhhh... I don't know why that made me laugh so hard... but...
Ouch! My sides!
:D

gh11515144

Jun 3, 2017
getrting aggression is the most annoying thing i have ever tried ti do.. nothing works and the game is at a standstill without it

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
getrting aggression is the most annoying thing i have ever tried ti do.. nothing works and the game is at a standstill without it
Try this:
Short version: Look for Competitive.

Part of what you need to keep in mind is that many topics have sub-topics.
Competitive is a sub-topic of Aggression, so using topics that have that as a tag give Aggression xp.
And Finances gives topics with Competitive, so you can give Richard Aggression xp that way.
Competitive is also part of Becky's 1st AT topic Sports.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I love this game, but it's bad that there is no gallery
Gallery's are for VN's. This is not a VN. The chat options that pop up in the middle of scenes are objects stored in that scene, and scenes change based on current game state. What game state does a replay gallery have? It's easy when you have a scene that shows the same thing everytime you play it, like in most VN's. This game doesn't do that.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Try this:
Also, if you need aggression for the tag more than xp, Brother Fucker Gina gives aggression in one of her chat options. You can loiter in the park for Aggression. And on mon-thursday if Charlie is casual fling, you can have sex with her, and click finish before you cum, to use her bathroom, and there you can mess with Jesse and get Aggression topics. It's not too terribly hard once you know how. It's really easy if you've embraced Disorder. Cat calling women in the morning and vandalising property during the day will net tons of Aggression with the loiter action. There a few others, but I don't remember them off the top of my head.

moyrd

Aug 5, 2016
Figured out the agressive tag for diane. Talk too gina when she has the "brother fucker" AT. She'll give you a topic called "Passive Agressive" That has the agressive tag
you can also catcall girls at the park for an easier to get topic that also has the aggressive tag.
is there any content for repressed mother? maybe I'm too sleep deprived at this point but all I was able to get was the day massage scene at the living room and no apparent way to do it on monday nights

10/10 great game so far, I really hope it gets finished

Reactions: dreadmonkey91

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
you can also catcall girls at the park for an easier to get topic that also has the aggressive tag.
is there any content for repressed mother? maybe I'm too sleep deprived at this point but all I was able to get was the day massage scene at the living room and no apparent way to do it on monday nights

10/10 great game so far, I really hope it gets finished
Go to sleepafter finding her wasted in the livingroom. Which means you'll need to follow her around as she drinks all day :p There a scene for Monday, and a seperate scene for Friday, if you saw mondays scene ;) This one isn't a diddle her while she's asleep scene. I needed to put some of the agency in Dianes hands this AT.

Reactions: moyrd

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Can someone give me an impression how much lewd contain (especially with the family) is there right now? True intercourse or just some spying an rubbing?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Can someone give me an impression how much lewd contain (especially with the family) is there right now? True intercourse or just some spying an rubbing?
Penetration with 2 of the 3 family. Up to oral with the 3rd, atm.
Penetration with 2 of the 7 'side' girls. Bit of fooling around with a couple of the remaining.

Reactions: Flyte

kickug

Jan 12, 2019
Got all the girls at last AT but how do you get scene with diana in nathans room from spoilers that I saw?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Got all the girls at last AT but how do you get scene with diana in nathans room from spoilers that I saw?
The Dev answered that just 3 or 4 posts before yours...
Go to sleepafter finding her wasted in the livingroom. Which means you'll need to follow her around as she drinks all day :p There a scene for Monday, and a seperate scene for Friday, if you saw mondays scene ;) This one isn't a diddle her while she's asleep scene. I needed to put some of the agency in Dianes hands this AT.

May 10, 2017
I feel like my exasperation with Jessequest got kind of melded into a sea of weird negativity with brother fuckergate.

Brother Fucker rhymes with Mother Fucker. It's a good name for an incest oriented AT.

Personally the only thing NTR related that kills my boner is for the perspective character to be humiliated or shamed. That doesn't even necessarily have anything to do with whether other men have sex with "his women". I don't enjoy scenes where the MC is bullied, harrassed, or made to feel weak or powerless. Orgasm denial makes my pud sad, when a girl teases the MC's cock and leaves him unfulfilled I end up feeling the secondhand frustration.

Sharing is caring, especially if it's sharing your hot sister's tight cunt with dear old dad.

My favorite sister AT is still Cool Sister. If my cock was the one writing this game, there would be an AT branch that pushed her further down that path. Reckless Sister that forgets to lock her door at night when she comes home drunk -> "The Duddette" that just accepts anything that comes her way.

---

I think the core idea is interesting, but...

The puzzle of conversation topics is overly fiddly. The fact that there multiple keywords that map to the same stat, but don't necessarily always overlap. 6 ban keywords, 6 like keywords, 4 keywords for the 2 secondary interests your trying to put onto the character... it's too much to keep track of mentally. And that's just for 1 character.

I take a screenshot of the character's profile and open it up in another window, and the process of digging through the inventory, reading the keywords on all your topics and then looking back the AT to try to find a triangular match that will allow you raise your target keyword... it's not fun. It's not challenging in an interesting or strategic way. That's why people just give up and spam Cum Chokers.

The new search function does help a tiny bit, but you have to find a transient topic that has the keyword you want to initiate a search, so 9 times out of 10 that's the only the one that meets the criteria anyway.

We have an inventory limit, and then we have the hotbar system on top of that. 2 layers of inventory management puzzle.

Having a tooltips in the inventory to tell you how people would react to a conversation option would really help. Put a little portrait box in the corner of the inventory that lets the player select a target. I imagine you might want a mechanic like that gated to a skill or stat, but if so don't make it something "endgame". It could be on smarts 1, maybe smarts 2. (or maybe a "mind palace" skill that levels every time you burn a topic for xp.)

The gameplay loop of constantly refilling your hotbar, finding that you hit one of her bans. Reloading to reconfigure the bar... and click spamming through other scenes to get back where you were...

We have the ability to save bar loadouts... but then we have a secondary item hotbar that you have load items into so that they
can be loaded into the main hotbar. You also have to leave space so that they can be taken out. 3 levels of inventory management.

Please just let us access inventory anywhere (even in the middle of conversation).

The core gameplay loop is of collecting topics that you need would still remain.

Reactions: SISIMEN
May 10, 2017
So did you find a way to do more than chat with Jesse?

If anyone knows how to progress her past just being able to chat, please tell me. I am just completely out of ideas. (other than grinding that one cutscene 40 more times)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So did you find a way to do more than chat with Jesse?

If anyone knows how to progress her past just being able to chat, please tell me. I am just completely out of ideas. (other than grinding that one cutscene 40 more times)
Check her room at 19:00 when she's got a build up of lust.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Check her room at 19:00 when she's got a build up of lust.
It sounds like he's at a similar point of progress that I am with Jesse.
Did the thing with Charlie where Nathan doesn't cum. Go to the bathroom to run into Jesse. x5
That enables talking to Jesse in the living room.
But icon to promote new interests isn't there.
And I haven't seen an icon for her room yet.

Edit:
I have noticed that the 2nd time I did Netpix with CF Charlie the scene changed a bit. Progressed further.
Was about to test doing that a few more times.

Reactions: Automagic
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes