TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I think this game is made for cucks. The only action anyone in these posts has seen is when the MC jerks off.
Why don't you give us a cheat that edits NPC stats so we can actually see a sex scene that would make us want to spend half a lifetime trying to get into our sisters panties?

whiskerygem

Nov 2, 2018
.... the name "Brother Fucker"... implies it is strictly directed towards the brother though :|

Also wouldn't the father count as any ol dick since she is in a relationship with the MC? and up until this point has really only been shown to have feelings for MC, so it kinda comes out of left field and is just random. (like suddenly don't care about MC as much as they claimed before?)

Cause logically ban on slutty would also mean ban on cheating/flirting with others (and going for the dad is well... that).

Just feels out of place on this specific AT, an AT that connects directly to "Brother Fucker" as a sort of branching path though, would imo work better and have a more natural flow. (and those who wouldn't want to know about it wouldn't be forced on the to go through that scene just to unlock the ability to fuck the sister).

Like that would work best with logical flow and a sort of branch because of "Creeper", where you can then branch off "Brother Fucker" into two main ATs, one to be a MC only type of thing completely (i.e. le vanilla or w/e), and then a more open does whatever the fuck she feels like and is more perverse AT. In which you would have that scene, and possibly more.

But for the whole vanilla route type thing (if you want to call it that), i.e. the sole MC only content, scenes like that should be avoidable because it doesn't match the route that is being followed.

To put it more simply, story so far: Sister is obsessed with brother, holds back on fucking, finally starts fucking MC.... suddenly does massive 180 and is now flirty with the father and borderline outright saying she wants to fuck him, with 0 foreshadowing or build up (or choice :| ). The story is her solely focused on MC, but suddenly lost interest at the climax... which is supposed to be the point where she is most into MC, pointed out by the name "Brother Fucker".

If it is supposed to be the start for the father, to which you response seems to imply, then it really shouldn't be named "Brother Fucker" since the brother isn't the sole focus of that AT despite the name outright stating as much.

So I kinda went and said basically the same thing, two different ways... soooo pick whichever way you prefer and run with that one XS

TLDNR: flirting with the dad and implying they want to fuck him, is still flirtying with someone else while currently with someone which is a slutty action, which is currently banned. (and the whole "brother fucker" with the brother in the name thing).

Bonus edit (another way to put it :S ): Just sticks out of place, and kinda ruins the flow of what is currently supposedly going on, causing confusion as to what the story now is, like isn't it supposed to be "brother fucker" with the two getting closer? no her going off and fucking someone else? Like it doesn't matter if it is the dad or not, the flow up til this point was the two of them, and this is supposed to be the climactic part of that story, but suddenly is derailed for the father to get his dick in instead. the flow so far in the game with the story is slow progression with steps each change of AT, but with the dad it skips an AT and suddenly jumps into a AT that is a different route. The scene feels and plays like it is from a completely different AT, just previously it was them trying not to get caught being too close when the dad walks passed, and now she is borderline jumping his bones?

To add insult to injury the scene is also in place where previously you could have a sexual interaction with the sister, so now it is also like you are getting cockblocked and starting to get cucked while in the "Brother fucker" AT... which is the last impression an AT with that name should be giving.

O something I forgot to specific on this "Only the ones that interest her. So what are her interests?", being promiscuous is still being slutty, more than one dick still counts under slutty :| especially if up to that point they themselves have been emphasizing being with that singular person so much.
Well judging by the patreon poll so far the next at for gina is going to be "girlfriend" and I suppose that means that gina is going to "belong" more to nathan or at least not flirt with others. they aren't exactly together yet, they are more like fuck buddies or (fuck siblings i guess??) and thus just fooling around and having fun. In other words she doesn't consider it cheating because they aren't a couple but if she becomes Nates girlfriend that will prob change. but this is just how I have interpreted their relationship :) I share your disinterest for ntr and sharing btw (no offense to anybody that likes it) but I also don't consider this either of those because of how I see their relationship.

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
how the fuk this has almost 4 stars?
there are so many 1 star reviews
and everybody says its super grindy even the 5 stars even with cheats
ui is garbage and its a overly complicated game
also seems impossible to play without a walkthrough

Reactions: Revy15a2

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Well judging by the patreon poll so far the next at for gina is going to be "girlfriend" and I suppose that means that gina is going to "belong" more to nathan or at least not flirt with others. they aren't exactly together yet, they are more like fuck buddies or (fuck siblings i guess??) and thus just fooling around and having fun. In other words she doesn't consider it cheating because they aren't a couple but if she becomes Nates girlfriend that will prob change. but this is just how I have interpreted their relationship :) I share your disinterest for ntr and sharing btw but I also don't consider this either of those because of how I see their relationship.
^This. Her interest in incest isn't limited to just Nathan. But Nathans giving the D and dad isn't. They aren't a couple...at least not yet. You shouldn't apply ownership due to the name of the AT. Just look at her traits. They say she's very sexual, but only towards family. This is an AT that can branch out to other opportunities, possibly with Dad. But that would require some work on Dad to see eye to eye with her. Since I'm not even ready to explore that route however, I didn't even add it to the Poll.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
how the fuk this has almost 4 stars?
there are so many 1 star reviews
and everybody says its super grindy even the 5 stars even with cheats
ui is garbage and its a overly complicated game
also seems impossible to play without a walkthrough
'Grind' is fairly subjective.
I think most will agree that clicking, that even a monkey could do, just to keep the user active at the keyboard is the sort of grind almost nobody enjoys (and yet an alarming number of devs do anyway).
This is not that.
This is a game.
Games, by their very nature, require some time investment. Now, if you don't enjoy the sort of game, you'll probably call it 'a grind' that you're going through just to see the pictures.
But some folks, like me, enjoy the game. It's not a grind at all. It's an interesting challenge to be solved. The 'juicy' stuff is the icing on the cake. ;)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well judging by the patreon poll so far the next at for gina is going to be "girlfriend" and I suppose that means that gina is going to "belong" more to nathan or at least not flirt with others. they aren't exactly together yet, they are more like fuck buddies or (fuck siblings i guess??) and thus just fooling around and having fun. In other words she doesn't consider it cheating because they aren't a couple but if she becomes Nates girlfriend that will prob change. but this is just how I have interpreted their relationship :) I share your disinterest for ntr and sharing btw (no offense to anybody that likes it) but I also don't consider this either of those because of how I see their relationship.
.... that makes it stick out even more though.... like why would the flow be:
Becomes interested in brother > becomes obsessed with brother > basically rapes brother
> suddenly wants to fuck her father > Loyal girlfriend.

One of these things is not like the other.

Unless the girlfriend AT is actually the true follow on AT, and "brother fucker" isn't... although that wouldn't make sense given its name.... Although changing the name of brother fucker to something else and keeping it as is, but as the ALT AT path, with girlfriend being the normal AT would make sense. Since girlfriend could easily follow the AT that comes before "Brother Fucker".

"Brother fucker" seems to have a case of split personality where it can't decide what type of path it wants to be XD

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
.... that makes it stick out even more though.... like why would the flow be:
Becomes interested in brother > becomes obsessed with brother > basically rapes brother
> suddenly wants to fuck her father > Loyal girlfriend.

One of these things is not like the other.

Unless the girlfriend AT is actually the true follow on AT, and "brother fucker" isn't... although that wouldn't make sense given its name.... Although changing the name of brother fucker to something else and keeping it as is, but as the ALT AT path, with girlfriend being the normal AT would make sense. Since girlfriend could easily follow the AT that comes before "Brother Fucker".

"Brother fucker" seems to have a case of split personality where it can't decide what type of path it wants to be XD
Stop getting caught up with the name. It'd be Family fucker if she had her druthers currently, but her family isn't fucking her. Just her brother. "Family fucker if only dad would quit being so shy" is way too long of a name. Get over it. She's had an interest in incest for quite a few AT's now, why would you think that wouldn't bleed over?

Last edited:

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I'll skip this one, horrible interface difficult to understand... you have to keep giving things to the girls to level up some kind of relationship bar... or whatever... it has everything to be a good game but this interface fucked up

Reactions: paula789

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I don't see the issue. Gina is willing to flirt with Richard, but that's probably about it right now. Well, maybe more than that, but to me she seems like she's testing the waters more than anything. It seems like a clear divergence path to either Girlfriend (monogamous path, at least for her, because you the MC will definitely cheat) or whatever the slutty branch path is here. It's like how the story is pretty direct about Charlene and the MC just being fuck buddies and Jesse only being somewhat bitchy about it since she thinks her mom needs to get laid.

I'll skip this one, horrible interface difficult to understand... you have to keep giving things to the girls to level up some kind of relationship bar... or whatever... it has everything to be a good game but this interface fucked up
It's a little too slow to get going but the overall concept is very interesting. Once the game gets rolling, it's usually fairly clear what you need to do to progress. That being said, there are often irritating gates on what you can do such as Becky only being available for like one hour a day and needing difficult to acquire topics early on.

No offense to Baal, but Superpowered seems like garbage to me after playing Loser because Superpowered is just a sandbox with no one you can actually get invested in and no sense of reward for doing anything. Okay, I suppose that's probably a little offensive, but I can't help having the opinions I do.

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I don't see the issue. Gina is willing to flirt with Richard, but that's probably about it right now. Well, maybe more than that, but to me she seems like she's testing the waters more than anything. It seems like a clear divergence path to either Girlfriend (monogamous path, at least for her, because you the MC will definitely cheat) or whatever the slutty branch path is here. It's like how the story is pretty direct about Charlene and the MC just being fuck buddies and Jesse only being somewhat bitchy about it since she thinks her mom needs to get laid.

It's a little too slow to get going but the overall concept is very interesting. Once the game gets rolling, it's usually fairly clear what you need to do to progress. That being said, there are often irritating gates on what you can do such as Becky only being available for like one hour a day and needing difficult to acquire topics early on.

No offense to Baal, but Superpowered seems like garbage to me after playing Loser because Superpowered is just a sandbox with no one you can actually get invested in and no sense of reward for doing anything. Okay, I suppose that's probably a little offensive, but I can't help having the opinions I do.
for me to progress in the game I'll have to look for videos... it's already badass to play a game that isn't in my language even more complex

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
for me to progress in the game I'll have to look for videos... it's already badass to play a game that isn't in my language even more complex
That's like claiming that War and Peace is a crap book because you can't read Russian. There's nothing wrong with the interface. You just can't read it. Which is fine. I wouldn't play this game if I couldn't read the tooltips. But I also wouldn't then start saying the interface is horrible because I couldn't read the language. That's just ignorant.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

Superpowered is a hero fantasy, so the focus is only on Billy and what he can do. Loser is a Dating sim, so there is less focus on Nathan, and more on the other characters. I'm not offended. Different strokes for different A-holes.

just kidding ;)

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes