Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I can't seem to get Gina to switch back from brother fucker to sister with benefits, i meet all the requirements when i mouse over the AT, i went to the bar when she is working, buy drinks to get her intox, but can't seem to get it to switch
you need get to the bar at 2200 ( try to go trough the park or steal car key`s) have to drink with her 3 times then dance as fourth action

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
you need get to the bar at 2200 ( try to go trough the park or steal car key`s) have to drink with her 3 times then dance as fourth action
got it, thanks for that, was trying to get it to trigger for a week, and to steal car keys, i need disorder selected in skills right (my disorder is maxed out)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Becky is an unreliable source of Aggression (Sports) topics. Is there anything more likely to provide them?
For early game Aggression. Research: Finanace. Provides the Stocks topic, which has the Competitive tag. Although, it's about as slow as getting Sports from Becky.
I'm assuming you're asking because you're looking to train Richard. No need to rush that. He currently only functions as a 'gate' for Diane's latter ATs. So he can wait 'til you've easier sources of Aggression, like Loitering.

got it, thanks for that, was trying to get it to trigger for a week, and to steal car keys, i need disorder selected in skills right (my disorder is maxed out)
Yes to Embracing Disorder for GTAing the keys.
But it's not needed in the current version. Front Yard > Park > Bar has zero travel time.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
For early game Aggression. Research: Finanace. Provides the Stocks topic, which has the Competitive tag. Although, it's about as slow as getting Sports from Becky.
I'm assuming you're asking because you're looking to train Richard. No need to rush that. He currently only functions as a 'gate' for Diane's latter ATs. So he can wait 'til you've easier sources of Aggression, like Loitering.

Yes to Embracing Disorder for GTAing the keys.
But it's not needed in the current version. Front Yard > Park > Bar has zero travel time.
yeah i got it to trigger already, not sure what is new when i go back with her AT's, and was just wondering if i switch to disorder, i will be able to steal the keys and now i know

SmellyPork

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone!
I`ve have a problem with a Bekky impressionable route. After transforming her at MC room you go to the party. And after 4 hours event starts but it can`t be finished. Game just simply dont have buttont to proceed further after Sally saing her lines.
Did anyone finish this event?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
any ero actions with repressed mother except massage?
On Monday & Frliday. Visit her at each location she's at (so she drinks more), Massage, give her another drink at dinner (need Topic with Alcohol Tag on your bar), when you find her drunk in the living room, go to your bed and sleep (at 2200)
Do Monday first.
How did you get the massage on her? Can't seem to do anything with her except when shes very drunk after cleaning
Livingroom at 1500. Massage Icon, like you've seen before with Gina. You need a Topic with Massage tag on your hotbar.
Note: It's not a 'spicy' scene. But I think it's required for the above.
Hi everyone!
I`ve have a problem with a Bekky impressionable route. After transforming her at MC room you go to the party. And after 4 hours event starts but it can`t be finished. Game just simply dont have buttont to proceed further after Sally saing her lines.
Did anyone finish this event?
There are a few bugs with the party.
It's a good idea to either save at 1700 before going to the party, or as soon as you arrive at the party.

Personally, I save every Friday morning (so I can redo the day if I get to the party and then realized I screwed up my planning), then again when I arrive at the party.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I don't mind grinding in games, enjoyed Superpowered. But the biggest problem in this game is slow transitions and also forced texts in front of doors, in rooms which can only be skipped by clicking on enter. SP didn't have this problem so you can play really fast after getting used to mechanics. But with this one I already got tired of transitions, annoyed me too much.

Yes renders are much better than SP, but gameplay is slower, worse than SP like it's built for punishing the player. Good luck to the dev, but I'll keep my distance from this one until some issues solved.

Reactions: SamHaim

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I don't mind grinding in games, enjoyed Superpowered. But the biggest problem in this game is slow transitions and also forced texts in front of doors, in rooms which can only be skipped by clicking on enter. SP didn't have this problem so you can play really fast after getting used to mechanics. But with this one I already got tired of transitions, annoyed me too much.

Yes renders are much better than SP, but gameplay is slower, worse than SP like it's built for punishing the player. Good luck to the dev, but I'll keep my distance from this one until some issues solved.
Yup, these are the biggest gripes. Gind in itself isn't bad but the transitions add so much needless slowdown. Making the inventory availble on every screen would cut a lot of needless travel out too, having to go back to the bedroom after every interaction is painful.

Reactions: depechedNode
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes