Jackal53

Aug 28, 2016
Got Jesse to -8 Dominance, and now it always says I've already made out with Charlene Mon-Thurs. Can "make out" with her like normal the other days.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Got Jesse to -8 Dominance, and now it always says I've already made out with Charlene Mon-Thurs. Can "make out" with her like normal the other days.
Some resets happen when you sleep. Are you not sleeping?

• Haha
Reactions: loqex

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Now that he mentions it. I've seen that a few times on the weekdays also.
But only a few times. Not an 'every time' occurrence.
I suspected it was accidently linked to another action (like napping?), but didn't see it often enough to spot the pattern.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't figured out which one is better:

Sister with benefits or Brother F*cker. :unsure:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So I reverted Gina back a step from Brother Fucker to see if there was anything new in terms of renders/events etc, but am a bit puzzled here to be honest toward what the "more options" is all about?

She looses % on a lot of subjects/topics, fair enough.. the topics she can give in conversations equals the AT she gets reverted back to which appear the only "benefit" if some of those are needed for another character progress.

But I failed to find any new things to do with her, so yeah it puzzles me why we can go backwards in her progression, or did I miss something specific in time/place?

I kept a save from just before reverting her, so not all was lost ;)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So I reverted Gina back a step from Brother Fucker to see if there was anything new in terms of renders/events etc, but am a bit puzzled here to be honest toward what the "more options" is all about?

She looses % on a lot of subjects/topics, fair enough.. the topics she can give in conversations equals the AT she gets reverted back to which appear the only "benefit" if some of those are needed for another character progress.

But I failed to find any new things to do with her, so yeah it puzzles me why we can go backwards in her progression, or did I miss something specific in time/place?

I kept a save from just before reverting her, so not all was lost ;)
The additional spicy scenes are mostly extensions to previous scenes.
Massaging her on the couch, the 'better idea' choice leads to actually fucking now instead of rejection.
Kissing when she's napping on your bed leads to fucking.

The ability to go backwards is preparation for planned content.
If you take her back from SWB to Bartender, the dialogue makes it pretty clear that you're encouraging her to date other people. So Baal is probably planning for a future 'slut' path where the first connection in the web starts with Bartender.

Overall the ability to go back and forth on ATs is so that you can see all ATs that you want to see (when more are added to the game), *without* having to go back to an old save and losing other progress.
It's 'all in one playthrough'. A nice change from the stack of saves I need to keep to see everything in some of the other games/VNs I play.

Last edited:

Jackal53

Aug 28, 2016
Yeah, I'm sleeping. I tried seeing if different daily actions or time of sleeping makes a difference, and I haven't found any yet. I also looked at my save file, and the variable thats something like "charlene sexed" is false, but it still remains grayed out mon - thurs saying I've done it already. I updated to 6.02 while charlene was on reawakened widow, maybe that messed with a variable somewhere.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah, I'm sleeping. I tried seeing if different daily actions or time of sleeping makes a difference, and I haven't found any yet. I also looked at my save file, and the variable thats something like "charlene sexed" is false, but it still remains grayed out mon - thurs saying I've done it already. I updated to 6.02 while charlene was on reawakened widow, maybe that messed with a variable somewhere.
I'll look into it then. May be a bug.

Reactions: Jackal53

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
The ability to go backwards is preparation for planned content.
If you take her back from SWB to Bartender, the dialogue makes it pretty clear that you're encouraging her to date other people. So Baal is probably planning for a future 'slut' path where the first connection in the web starts with Bartender.
actually when you rollbacking gina from BF back to the SWB, transformation scene includes public nudity (obvious hint on slutty path here). when nathan pointed out what excessive drinking leads to - gina stops drinking again (thus reversed her AT)
ps did we just figured out start and end points of slut-gina?

You can borrow keys from Diane. You don't have to embrace anything. This is a simple time constraint puzzle. It's not difficult to figure out, but it's still an intended puzzle.
never stumbled on possibility... can you provide screenshot with button/option? i wonder maybe another bug here... or i just that blind?

pps
had this bug sometimes. can it be related with massaging(with topic) diane? just nothing else comes to mind

Last edited:
Reactions: EmperorGus

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
actually when you rollbacking gina from BF back to the SWB, transformation scene includes public nudity (obvious hint on slutty path here). when nathan pointed out what excessive drinking leads to - gina stops drinking again (thus reversed her AT)
ps did we just figured out start and end points of slut-gina?
I've now run Gina up to BF, then back down BF > SWB > Bartender and up again Bartender > SWB > BF
SWB back to BF might be my favorite sequence in the game atm ;)
I didn't give much thought to the nudity in switch back to SWB. They got drunk, did something stupid, reminded Gina why she wasn't drinking (SWB is one of her 'on the wagon' ATs).

As I said, I got the impression Bartender might be the start of her 'slut' route. More specifically, that's where we'll be able to 'side step' into a future alternate route.
As to the end.. being.. what? Back to BF? I don't think so.
My guess is a new route will remain separate. Just have multiple 'cross connects'.

never stumbled on possibility... can you provide screenshot with button/option? i wonder maybe another bug here... or i just that blind?
Yeah. No button to beg for keys for me either. And I just spent a couple days following her around trying to be *sure* I didn't miss it. Also checked parents bedroom and bathroom to make sure there wasn't a button there.
pps
had this bug sometimes. can it be related with massaging(with topic) diane? just nothing else comes to mind
I mentioned before; I've seen that also, intermittently. I hadn't gotten past HN Diane yet at the time, so it probably isn't tied to Repressed.

Reactions: Sanders2100

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
why can not someone people share save file ?? what problema ??
problem can be at client side. that`s why i asked for screenshot. i will see it and try to follow it to see if i just overlooked something. doubt it though...
I mentioned before; I've seen that also, intermittently. I hadn't gotten past HN Diane yet at the time, so it probably isn't tied to Repressed.
well it can be gina`s massage button. i really doubt if massage of different females has somewhat different mechanic

here my save... just in case it`s needed

Last edited:
Reactions: cat2311
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes