Strec

Feb 20, 2018
On an other side if the game is too grindy and if it's too long to have character one fucking character two there is a risk for the player to become too old to ejaculate by himself :p

More seriously the problem of the game won't be the grind, to see...

Last edited:

coyotmeister

Jun 8, 2019
How can i turn gina into sister with benefits from brother fucker? I have enough relationship lust interest and intox, but there is no change button in bar, any ideas?

coyotmeister

Jun 8, 2019
Do you have Brother Complex and Deviant set up on Gina as secondary interests?

I figured it out, but now i have new problem. I can't get agresive topic, to transform diane, im trying to work as drug dealer but everything i had was criminal activity

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I figured it out, but now i have new problem. I can't get agresive topic, to transform diane, im trying to work as drug dealer but everything i had was criminal activity
Research Finance. Occasionally, you'll get Stocks. That has the Competitive trait which translates into Aggression.
BF Gina will sometimes give you the Passive Aggression topic.

To work as a drug dealer, the first thing you need to do is get Disorder to level 2. Now go to the Bar while Lisa is working and buy weed from her. Not sure, but I think you might also need to Embrace Disorder for that.
Go to the park at night and there should be a Green icon in the bottom right. That's Dealer.

Last edited:

coolguy66997t

May 1, 2019
Not quite sure how to fix this but I'm trying to get Richard to Career Father but he isn't gaining any more xp. Even if i succeed in dialouge and it says he gains xp in the top right his character sheet won't update. so i can't get him to accept the secondary archtypes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What Moral actions are currently in place? I know about helping Gina get her drunk ass to bed during one of her earlier ATs, but what other options are there?

whiskerygem

Nov 2, 2018
What Moral actions are currently in place? I know about helping Gina get her drunk ass to bed during one of her earlier ATs, but what other options are there?
shutting the lights of in beckys room after she gets too drunk and not doing anything with diane after she gets drunk at the bar. those are the ones i know of anyway.

Amstera

Jul 20, 2020
Hello. Tell me how to achieve a game with Gina. What kind of paramatras are needed for both Nathan and Jina? I tried everything, I can't play. Sorry for my english. 1437812-Screenshot-2.png

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
What kind of game is Loser? What do you do, what's the point?
In some ways it is a puzzle game. You are using your resources and actions to bring about certain actions. There is a lot of things to discover (unless you use a walk through - which personally I think kind of ruins the experience) as the game is changing as you change the characters by influencing them towards new tasks and as your skills and abilities develop.

It doesn't have a story like a classic Visual Novel does as the story here is told through the resolution of the puzzle.

There is an in-game tutorial which really does tell you everything you need to know, though some of what it tells you will probably go over your head until you have more understanding of the game mechanic.

This is a real game. it is about the game play more than anything else. The scenes you unlock are quite good, and I think they are enhanced by the effort that was required to make them happen.

Personally, I like games, and Loser is a good game, if not the best game available on this site. It is not a visual novel.

Reactions: selberdreher

Klinff

Feb 11, 2021
Hello everyone! How do you start playing cards with Gina? Where can I get the cards? In which room and when can you play cards with Gina?

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Hello everyone! How do you start playing cards with Gina? Where can I get the cards? In which room and when can you play cards with Gina?
The card game is a stand alone game that was posted by Baal earlier in the thread. It was basically a demo or proof of concept. But it is well put together and fun to play. I spent quite a few hours playing it. There are only 2 versions of Gina in this tech demo. I hope more will be added in time.

I recommend trying it out if you like games. It is both challenging and fun. It isn't easy, but I did eventually win against both versions of Gina.

Link below.

This is what I do on my vacation.

Tech Demo

Reactions: Klinff
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes