EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Whoever flagged this as NTR is incorrect.
To get them to remove the tag you need to 'report' a post in the thread (Just to get moderators attention), other, and included a note.

Might help to quote the rule for NTR tag:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Might not hurt to point out that:
1) The girls are more 'sexual partner' than 'romantic interest'
2) Any scenes with them with other people do not meet the criteria of being 'Designed to cause jealousy'

PS.
The only reason for this post is to have something I can 'report' myself :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To get them to remove the tag you need to 'report' a post in the thread (Just to get moderators attention), other, and included a note.

Might help to quote the rule for NTR tag:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Might not hurt to point out that:
1) The girls are more 'sexual partner' than 'romantic interest'
2) Any scenes with them with other people do not meet the criteria of being 'Designed to cause jealousy'

PS.
The only reason for this post is to have something I can 'report' myself :p
With it removed now though you might need a warning in OP that the game is not just about MC getting the action and has it shown, but has a decent focus on others as well unless you do like that discussion to flare up regularly lets say at least on every other page. :)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
With it removed now though you might need a warning in OP that the game is not just about MC getting the action, but has a decent focus on others as well unless you do like that discussion to flare up regularly lets say at least on every other page. :)
Thanks
It would be up to the OP (or mod) to include such a warning in the first post.
But, 'decent focus on others' would be grossly overstating it.
In the current version the only 2 scenes I can think of are:
MC spying on Mother and Father. And that's *before* MC starts taking advantage of her drunken stupors.
And MC peeking on his sister with her (trans) girlfriend. And MC encouraged that relationship.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks
It would be up to the OP (or mod) to include such a warning in the first post.
But, 'decent focus on others' would be grossly overstating it.
In the current version the only 2 scenes I can think of are:
MC spying on Mother and Father. And that's *before* MC starts taking advantage of her drunken stupors.
And MC peeking on his sister with her (trans) girlfriend. And MC encouraged that relationship.
Yeah but dev has said he is intending to enlarge that in some AT's at least so it will have a decent focus and might even be unavoidable if wish to progress with certain ladies how the game is built, which is his good right since is his game. It never hurts though if you can tell people to look at OP when complain they encounter content they do not like and might not have expected, instead of them running into it unexpectedly now or in future and then reacting emotional over it.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah but dev has said he is intending to enlarge that in some AT's at least so it will have a decent focus and might even be unavoidable if wish to progress with certain ladies how the game is built, which is his good right since is his game. It never hurts though if you can tell people to look at OP when complain they encounter content they do not like and might not have expected, instead of them running into it unexpectedly now or in future and then reacting emotional over it.
That time I asked them to remove the NTR tag and they didn't, I also asked them to add the slutification tag, which they also didn't. Needless to say my faith in some of thier competancy is wavering at best.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hmm... The closest tag to slutification would probably be corruption. Other than that, there is now content involving a trans character, so it could use the "futa/trans" tag. There are actually a decent number of other tags that this game should probably have at this point.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
They really should have slutification/bimbofication. Corruption is so broad it doesn't really differentiate much other than character not into sex is now into sex :/

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That time I asked them to remove the NTR tag and they didn't, I also asked them to add the slutification tag, which they also didn't. Needless to say my faith in some of thier competancy is wavering at best.
Well you can always ask for control of the thread as the dev, which would allow you to put stuff like that in dev notes and as planned content. Fact some tags are missing and others are just to wide to be very informative, voyeurism and the dom's also come to mind is true. Hard to make a great system though.

Mar 19, 2021
Yes. If haven't found them, it's likely because:
1) You haven't progressed far enough to see them
2) You haven't been trying out various options
3) You expected a quick fap path to Mom content

What stage is Diane currently at in yours?
No, i haven't started playing the game but wanted to know before playing that it is not a blue ball simulator like many incomplete games

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
No, i haven't started playing the game but wanted to know before playing that it is not a blue ball simulator like many incomplete games
There's a lot of content in the game already it has been in development for quite some time
Diane (mom) has some sexual scenes already yes
There's a lot more game than just her but if she's your focus you will find what you are looking for...eventually

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I suspect you will not like the pacing. This is a game. It takes a LONG time to get to the actual sex scenes, especially with the mother. You can use cheats, I guess. But personally I think this is game is about the game play and what makes Loser great is the journey not the destination.

The sex scenes are pretty great, but I am not sure I would feel the same way about them if not for the long journey.

If you like games and aren't impatient then, yes, you will be rewarded with some great sex scenes. But if you are at all impatient then I suspect this is not the game for you.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
For the last time:
YES. THERE ARE SEX SCENES WITH DIANE NOW STOP ASKING
Not you specifically but I for one am sick and tired of people NOT using the Search function.
Thank you for your answer, although I searched in the comments, I couldn't see it. Image files are opened more easily in Renpy games. Unity games are a bit more difficult in general, so this question may have been asked too much.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes