Pritor

May 1, 2021
I got the feeling he was asking if there was just one girl with content you can progress through.
To that: NO!
There's full penetration with Charlie, Gina & Diane. With progression started on a few of the others (Most notably, Becky)

As for changing ATs.
There's a tooltip on the Character screens that tells you what you need to know once you've 'trained' them with the proper additional Interests.
No, i wanna advance with one girl for scenes, at least till i dont get it how it works.. i did read tutorial but there are just to many variables...like some exam..:).But girls are hot so i will have to figure it out..

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
This game is well worth starting over.
Yeah, I started over last time there was an update. It plays differently when you know how it works, and it was cool to see some of the scenes again. Plus I end up doing some things in different order, and I saw some stuff I hadn't seen before. I hope there will be more content for the various jobs at some point (gym/photography/streamer/etc).

Reactions: Klinff

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
How do i get aggressive and stealth topics to drop. I've loitered, sold drugs, researched subterfuge, researched finance. And when I say I've done those I mean I've done them a lot. Nothings working.

My plan was to get Becky back to trendy b/c i remember she used to drop a lot of competitive. But i can't get her to change at the party even tho I've got her 100 relations, 10 followers, 25+ relations with Sally, and 30+ intoxication.

assdassfer

Dec 27, 2019
no
Also, if you need aggression for the tag more than xp, Brother Fucker Gina gives aggression in one of her chat options. You can loiter in the park for Aggression. And on mon-thursday if Charlie is casual fling, you can have sex with her, and click finish before you cum, to use her bathroom, and there you can mess with Jesse and get Aggression topics. It's not too terribly hard once you know how. It's really easy if you've embraced Disorder. Cat calling women in the morning and vandalising property during the day will net tons of Aggression with the loiter action. There a few others, but I don't remember them off the top of my head.
none of those things are working for me

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
no

none of those things are working for me
Yes.

All of those things work.

My bet is you're looking for the word 'Aggression' on the topic.
Open the skills menu, go to Aggression, hover the pointer. It'll list all the *sub* topics that give Aggression.
For example, researching Finance can get you a topic with the Competitive tag. And Competitive gives Aggression.
Both Loiter options give topics with Aggression sub-topic tags.
Eyefuck, from Jesse in the bathroom... same deal.

Reactions: Klinff and SamHaim

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I have this pretty advanced save in 0.05.00 and it just won't load in 0.06.03. Just gets stuck at the "loading bitches" prompt. No, there was no editing of the save file. The only difference I see is that I used the 0.05.00 "resizable" version instead of the regular one. Anyone have any ideas how to solve this?
Start over in the new version.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
and the game is too big. it's at 3gigs when an apk.
And soon enough it'll be too big even with the help of Expansion files.
Read this post on the Android Developers Blog for more details. If your app needs more than 100MB of memory, you can use expansion files to store additional APK assets. You can store two expansion files per app. Each expansion file can be up to 2GB in size.
Genshin Impact worked like this. The Installer was about 97MB but the game downloaded the rest on launch, circumventing the size limit for Google Play apks. Actually, a good amount of apks are over 100MB nowadays so I'd say most of them use the expansion file support thing.

Metaleoi

Oct 2, 2018
How to unlock the 'Humor' skill? It is not shown in the skills page, but I am getting Humor XP for actions.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
any news when we can see next update? iam not on the disc and no msg from patreon
The dev has 2 games, this and SuperPowered, that he alternates 8 weeks each working on.
And he's pretty good about sticking to schedule.
So now is about the time he'd normally be switching back to Loser and we'd be 8 weeks out from the next update.
But he took a bit of vacation time and I'm not sure how he's decided to adjust the dev cycle.
I'd guess 10 weeks is a reasonable time to expect the next Loser update.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Guys, I am looking for help....I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I cannot seem to progress Gina to Hot and Bothered, as I have read it has happened to quite a few people... Reading previous posts I have tried to massage her with Lust between 50 and 70, and nothing.... Always she stops halfway and leaves poor Nathan all blueballed.

I have even as suggested edited the save to the same very values in the tip (relationship 80, interest 60, lust 50 and arousal 25), and nothing... I updated from 0.06.01 to .03, thinking that maybe it was gonna fix it, and nothing. Any ideas? I have uploaded my save in case a kind soul wants to give it a go, and I have to say that other than editing those values for this trial, I haven't been messing with the save. I like to grind :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes