Jan 1, 2018
you always can burn topic for XP and notice exactly which skills will progress
You can also mouse over them on the skills screen and see the alternate versions of all the skills.

I think all of the lifestyles have skills of the same name.

I use the cheat mod so xD
PS: I wish we have more than 3 save slots
If you go to the save folder you can make backups of the save files that allows you to effectively have more than 3.

The file locations is:
C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME HERE]\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser

and the files are called (I think):
eat.shit
dieina.fire
fuck.off

(Those are really the file names, I'm not messing with you.)

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
I've updated the LUCS mod to v1.3.

** Just noticed that the 'scene jump' system isn't working correctly (using F1 / F2 / F3 to load certain scenes). To make this work, load the scenes as normal, then press 1 / 2 to jump back / forward 1 hour, and the scene works as expected. Currently trying to figure out what I've messed up in code... **

[this may seem a little over-complicated, but that's Baal's fault for making such a detailed game-world ;) ]
[a manual is provided in the ZIP, and this gives far more info]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018
I've updated the LUCS mod to v1.3.

MEGA LINK

[this may seem a little over-complicated, but that's Baal's fault for making such a detailed game-world ;) ]
[a manual is provided in the ZIP, and this gives far more info]

Hi, I don't use your mod, but I noticed what might be an issue:

[X]: Set stamina, health, focus, charm, smarts, physique, appearance, reputation, and arousal to 100 (no on-screen change until game refreshes screen)
[Z]: Set stamina, health, focus, charm, smarts, physique, appearance, reputation, and arousal to 0 (no on-screen change until game refreshes screen)

Either of these could screw you up when having sex with Gina or Charlie.

Going in with no stamina or health will leave you too worn out for fun, but if you have 100 arousal you'll blow your load immediately and not get to satisfy the girl.

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
Hi, I don't use your mod, but I noticed what might be an issue:

[X]: Set stamina, health, focus, charm, smarts, physique, appearance, reputation, and arousal to 100 (no on-screen change until game refreshes screen)
[Z]: Set stamina, health, focus, charm, smarts, physique, appearance, reputation, and arousal to 0 (no on-screen change until game refreshes screen)

Either of these could screw you up when having sex with Gina or Charlie.

Going in with no stamina or health will leave you too worn out for fun, but if you have 100 arousal you'll blow your load immediately and not get to satisfy the girl.
Actually, if you press X to fully arouse Nathan, you get the option to initiate the sex mini-game with either Gina or Charlie, then during the mini-game, if you press Z, you reduce Nathan's arousal to 0, letting you hold off until you want to blow your load, thus you can truly wreck Gina or Charlie :)

Does anybody know how to get the 'Lapdance' scene with Gina? I've got the pics to know it exists when she's in the 'Hot and Bothered Sister' archetype and in the Bar location, and I've found her dialog lines in the Unity files, just can't trigger it.

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
Is this game worth the grind?
Absolutely.

There is a lot of content (mostly Gina, Diane, then Becky, then others); at first it doesn't feel that way, but the game slowly opens up as you play more and more. It's well written, conversations between characters are believeable, each character feels unique, the graphics are a solid 8 out of 10, and Baal has always built extremely detailed and impressively complex game worlds.

There are typos and a few piddly things that irk me, but Loser is probably one of the best adult games I've played since I discovered 'Big Brother' many years ago.

Aug 13, 2021
Absolutely.

There is a lot of content (mostly Gina, Diane, then Becky, then others); at first it doesn't feel that way, but the game slowly opens up as you play more and more. It's well written, conversations between characters are believeable, each character feels unique, the graphics are a solid 8 out of 10, and Baal has always built extremely detailed and impressively complex game worlds.

There are typos and a few piddly things that irk me, but Loser is probably one of the best adult games I've played since I discovered 'Big Brother' many years ago.
Nice then I'll give it a try, thx

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the 'Lapdance' scene with Gina? I've got the pics to know it exists when she's in the 'Hot and Bothered Sister' archetype and in the Bar location, and I've found her dialog lines in the Unity files, just can't trigger it.
Did you try it with High Lust? Just a guess, I'm not there yet.

Last edited:

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
it`s been a long time ago...
if my recall right - gina can give lapdance to you if her lust is around to 0, otherwise she too concerned about self control issues on workplace to get in such position. does nathan`s arousal a part here i don`t know

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
One question. I did really liked this game systems when i played it a little more than a year ago. My only problem was the lack of sex scenes. Does this build have more right now? When a mean sex scenes, i mean penetration ones.

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone figure out this -10 dominance thingy. I mean who has to have it Jesse or MC.

If MC how the hell you get -10, if Jesse you cant even talk to her without it.

1638404654699.png

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Anyone figure out this -10 dominance thingy. I mean who has to have it Jesse or MC.

View attachment 1526965
I forgot but have you tried having sex with Charlene on a weekday, making her orgasm, and stop having sex before you orgasm? I know there is a scene in which you can go take a shower afterwards and you run into Jesse.

Reactions: Fstop and NanoNani

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
I forgot but have you tried having sex with Charlene on a weekday, making her orgasm, and stop having sex before you orgasm? I know there is a scene in which you can go take a shower afterwards and you run into Jesse.
Thanks, I'll try that.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

View attachment 1526965
Dominance is new to the latest version, so it's not fully implemented yet (meaning it can be a bit 'wonky')
But, vv Mikey's vv reply is what you want for that scene.
More specifically:
Sex with Charlie Mon-Thurs afternoon (when you know Jesse is home).
Make Charlie cum, but stop before MC cums.
Go to the bathroom.
Jesse will come in and you'll lower her Dominance during the scene. You'll also pick-up the 'Eye-Fuck' topic during this scene.
Repeat the above 5 times (IIrc).
After that you'll be able to talk to Jesse in her living room. Use topics with Dominance tag to further lower her Dominance score. (Submission tags raise Dominance score)

Reactions: NanoNani

wooberdy

Apr 13, 2017
cant get it to load up, i click on the application the just as its about to load it shuts down
Same here. I've downloaded multiple copies from different links just to make sure the one I am using is not corrupted. I wonder if my computer is too much of a potato to play this version . . .

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Query: Is there an update coming out soon(*tm) or am I good to go and download now and not find out that in a few days I will be downloading it again and possibly needing to start a newgame due to update or such...

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes