D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the next update is going to have lots of good stuff, as long as he gets to it. currently he's stuck trying to finish off superpowered. it really sucks because you can tell he's miserable working on superpowered and he has a ton of ideas for superpowered 2 and loser, but the mental block on superpowered is sapping all his time. i hope he eventually just moves on, it doesn't make sense to keep working on something you hate.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
the next update is going to have lots of good stuff, as long as he gets to it. currently he's stuck trying to finish off superpowered. it really sucks because you can tell he's miserable working on superpowered and he has a ton of ideas for superpowered 2 and loser, but the mental block on superpowered is sapping all his time. i hope he eventually just moves on, it doesn't make sense to keep working on something you hate.
I didn't know he hated Superpowered. Not gonna lie, models and textures in Superpowered are beyond old at this point. It is not appetizing at all. Also, in my opinion, not that much people would rage or get upset about Superpowered if he is going to make Superpowered 2 especially with new models, textures etc. but that just me.

I only care Loser development anyway. I already missed my fucktoys; Diane and Gina. :whistle:

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
I didn't know he hated Superpowered. Not gonna lie, models and textures in Superpowered are beyond old at this point. It is not appetizing at all. Also, in my opinion, not that much people would rage or get upset about Superpowered if he is going to make Superpowered 2 especially with new models, textures etc. but that just me.

I only care Loser development anyway. I already missed my fucktoys; Diane and Gina. :whistle:
i guess "hate" isn't the right word, it's still his baby. but he's made it really hard for himself to continue working on it. too many different states, costumes, poses per state, on a system that's not built for that type of game. he definitely does not like working on it, that's for sure. he was supposed to start working on loser already, but it keeps getting pushed back because of superpowered. i think that if he just focused on things he wants to do rather than toil in misery it would be more fruitful for everyone. and i'm slightly bitter that loser development is being pushed back because of superpowered.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
i guess "hate" isn't the right word, it's still his baby. but he's made it really hard for himself to continue working on it. too many different states, costumes, poses per state, on a system that's not built for that type of game. he definitely does not like working on it, that's for sure. he was supposed to start working on loser already, but it keeps getting pushed back because of superpowered. i think that if he just focused on things he wants to do rather than toil in misery it would be more fruitful for everyone. and i'm slightly bitter that loser development is being pushed back because of superpowered.
Yeah, Loser is much more organized than Superpowered. Whenever I try to play Superpowered, I got frustrated and deleted the game after a hour or two. I didn't encounter same problem with Loser or it was very minimal.
I am craving more new content for Loser but honestly I can wait. Especially if there will be more richer and focused content in the future.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, Loser is much more organized than Superpowered. Whenever I try to play Superpowered, I got frustrated and deleted the game after a hour or two. I didn't encounter same problem with Loser or it was very minimal.
I am craving more new content for Loser but honestly I can wait. Especially if there will be more richer and focused content in the future.
Superpowered was as much organized at the same state of development, aka when there were few content.

You can't compare a game with few content and one with a lot of content.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
Superpowered was as much organized at the same state of development, aka when there were few content.

You can't compare a game with few content and one with a lot of content.
I don't know man, I played Superpowered in early stages too and deleted it after a hour game time with confusion and headache. It didn't happen in Loser. Both games are very similar but not the same.

You need to work toward to an objective in Loser aka Archetypes. Archetypes are keeping you in the lane as well as developer. While you trying to get progress for ATs you also get content, such as small bathroom events with sisters or living room events with mother. You can choose a character and can solely focus on her only, without lost yourself in the game. Also, this may teach you the game in the process which is garbage tutorial lack of.

Of course when you scale things bigger and bigger with each update things may and will get messy. But Superpowered was always messy, even in early stages. In Superpowered there seems to be a main "quest" and game suppose to branch different ways from that point for players content preferences/likings. But it never happens, player already lost himself in the mess. You always find yourself asking "did it work" or "why it didn't work". You can't focus in a single thing nor you can't learn the game in the process neither.

I don't know, I might be very baised here. Because, I don't like Superpowered at all and I prefer to stay away from it.

I think Baal is a talented dev and I am pretty sure many lessons learned during Superpowered development. It seems we won't be getting any new content anytime soon but I am very hopeful for Loser future.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
1640505144516.png 1640505184110.png 1640505210442.png 1640505233440.png
1640505273526.png
And before anybody says anything...I already fixed the spelling of Lingerie. ;) These outfits will give variations to specific scenes. For example the one above will let you do a photoshoot of Becky in skimpier clothes. Nothing too mind blowing here, but it allows for variation within the fairly static AT's.

Dec 8, 2021
It is a shame, last Mac version runs only in OS X 10.12 or higher. It is a great game, but it is a shame some players (Me!!!!) cant continue playing it.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
1640676006753.png
1640676020584.png

New Job is available for those that have Fashion 3.
It will require you to have the "SHARP" style, so I've added an option that doesn't cost $1000.

1640676050328.png
1640676087261.png
I've also added Temporary Reputation Bonuses. They work kinda like temporary Appearance bonuses, except they last 3 days instead of 1. Certain actions will reduce your Reputation temporarily.
While others...
1640676315577.png

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Man, this game is truly a grind... Is there any reason to turn mother into restrained/repressed? Also, what kind of non-consent actions are available if you embrace immoral and max it out? Can you rape anyone in their sleep?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, which also answers your question about advancing to restrained. Diane is not conscious during her sex scenes, even if she enjoys them. Early in the game you can also assault Gina while she's passed out drunk.

But going from restrained to repressed is not worth it imo. Diane turns into a dom, which isn't my thing, and it also dials back on what you can do with her.

Reactions: Neero9

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Bah, while grinding and waiting for some more chars and gameplay we can at least clothe our dolls. Some or all?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
this game could really benefit from a gallery with hints on how to unlock those scenes, because otherwise it's just wandering in the desert of an endless grind looking for a tiddie oasis

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Dev said before the gallery would be too much effort for too little return, so he wasn't going to do it. I assume the phone in Superpowered was a traumatic experience and he's in therapy now or whatever. But! There could be some kind of point to what scenes are available at each level without too much work, right? Just open the phone, check their profile, see a hint saying to check out the party on Friday at 6 PM or whatever. Otherwise it's really easy to miss stuff like early drunk Gina scenes.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Dev said before the gallery would be too much effort for too little return, so he wasn't going to do it. I assume the phone in Superpowered was a traumatic experience and he's in therapy now or whatever. But! There could be some kind of point to what scenes are available at each level without too much work, right? Just open the phone, check their profile, see a hint saying to check out the party on Friday at 6 PM or whatever. Otherwise it's really easy to miss stuff like early drunk Gina scenes.
I also said I like to reward exploration. I'm ok with some content only being seen by those that search it out.

Last edited:

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Dev said before the gallery would be too much effort for too little return, so he wasn't going to do it.
Don't suppose easy repeatable scenes would be on the table then? Going through various AT's doesn't constitute easy..

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes