EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Query: Is there an update coming out soon(*tm) or am I good to go and download now and not find out that in a few days I will be downloading it again and possibly needing to start a newgame due to update or such...
Baals dev schedule/rotation is usually very predictable. He normally alternates 8 weeks on SuperPowered, 8 weeks on Loser.
But it's a bit up in the air at the moment with his recent announcement that's he's finishing off / tidying up SP and switching to sequel/continuation in a new engine.
But even if he comes back to Loser tomorrow, you'd have about 2 months before the next update.
Plus he's historically been good about save compatibility here. So you can usually carry saves over to new versions.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I have Relationship 100 and the Egear phone, Diane has Healthconscious, Amateurmodel, and Superficial. Yet I can't move her to Immediagram Mother.

KSBear

Jan 29, 2018
I have Relationship 100 and the Egear phone, Diane has Healthconscious, Amateurmodel, and Superficial. Yet I can't move her to Immediagram Mother.
Try the kitchen at 1600 or 1700 can't remember which. You should get the transition button then and take some pictures. Currently a dead end though. You'll have to return to the previous AT to continue.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Can't remember that one off the top of my head. Sorry.
But there should be a hint about what to do if you mouse-over the archetype on her character screen.

Also, incase you don't know, Immediagram is currently a 'dead end' AT.
It's the start of a branching path that development was paused on. There's nothing particularly interesting there, yet.
For the 'spicy' stuff, go up the Cosmopolitan branch.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Can't remember that one off the top of my head. Sorry.
But there should be a hint about what to do if you mouse-over the archetype on her character screen.

Also, incase you don't know, Immediagram is currently a 'dead end' AT.
It's the start of a branching path that development was paused on. There's nothing particularly interesting there, yet.
For the 'spicy' stuff, go up the Cosmopolitan branch.
I thought that I would be able to get Diane to pose for pictures that could be sold. Is that not the case?
The scroll over hint just says Relationship: 80 and Gear:Ephone

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
OK, I figure one thing out. To make Diane into Immediagram Mother, you have to talk to her while she is cooking.

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
Dominance is new to the latest version, so it's not fully implemented yet (meaning it can be a bit 'wonky')
But, vv Mikey's vv reply is what you want for that scene.

More specifically:
Sex with Charlie Mon-Thurs afternoon (when you know Jesse is home).
Make Charlie cum, but stop before MC cums.
Go to the bathroom.
Jesse will come in and you'll lower her Dominance during the scene. You'll also pick-up the 'Eye-Fuck' topic during this scene.
Repeat the above 5 times (IIrc).
After that you'll be able to talk to Jesse in her living room. Use topics with Dominance tag to further lower her Dominance score. (Submission tags raise Dominance score)

You'll also have to lower to relationship level to minus 50. I was doing it the slow way until I stumbled on talking to her, but only using topics she does not like. Then her relationship level will drop by something like 9 points at a time. Saturday afternoon is the best time because you can talk to her a bunch of times in a row.

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
I understand that submission/dominance might not be fully implemented yet, but I have trouble understanding the score system.
For the dominance score, does a negative number mean the character is more or less submissive? In my mind, a positive dominance score for someone like Becky should mean that the MC is MORE dominant than Becky. Right?
Or is it a negative number? Sometimes the number moves the opposite way than I would expect after an action.

And also some constructive criticism for the dev. For the love of all that is holy, please correct some of the usage of the apostrophe. For instance, it is not Moms taking a shower, it is Mom's taking a shower. There are not multiple moms.
Also, the save game timestamp is really wonky.
Just nitpicks. Great game. Probably my favorite game developer. Superpowered and this one are great.

whiskerygem

Nov 2, 2018
I understand that submission/dominance might not be fully implemented yet, but I have trouble understanding the score system.
For the dominance score, does a negative number mean the character is more or less submissive? In my mind, a positive dominance score for someone like Becky should mean that the MC is MORE dominant than Becky. Right?
Or is it a negative number? Sometimes the number moves the opposite way than I would expect after an action.

And also some constructive criticism for the dev. For the love of all that is holy, please correct some of the usage of the apostrophe. For instance, it is not Moms taking a shower, it is Mom's taking a shower. There are not multiple moms.
Also, the save game timestamp is really wonky.
Just nitpicks. Great game. Probably my favorite game developer. Superpowered and this one are great.
a negative score means they are submissive and you are dominant and a positive score means that they are domiant and you are submissive. hopefully that clears it up. so the dominance tag gives you minus points and the submissive tag gives you plus points. I also think certain actions can "cost" dominance points as I seem to recall that happening with Jesse.

Last edited:

dudeman2021

Jun 30, 2021
a negative score means they are submissive and you are dominant and a positive score means that they are domiant and you are submissive. hopefully that clears it up. so the dominance tag gives you minus points and the submissive tag gives you plus points. I also think certain actions can "cost" dominance points as I seem to recall that happening with Jesse.
Thanks for the reply. That actually clears up my confusion.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
how do i give gifts? I buyed some magazine and equipped on menu but it dont appear on the talk option with the characters.

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
how do i give gifts? I buyed some magazine and equipped on menu but it dont appear on the talk option with the characters.
Put the gift into your inventory then put it in your taskbar like other discussion topics (top task bar is used for events, bottom is to use like a normal topic)

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
How to have sex with Repressed Mom?
There's no penetration with Repressed.
But there's two scenes where she, rather forcibly, takes advantage of sleeping MC:
On Monday & Frliday. Visit her at each location she's at (so she drinks more), Massage, give her another drink at dinner (need Topic with Alcohol Tag on your bar), when you find her drunk in the living room, go to your bed and sleep (at 2200)
Do Monday first.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Last update on Patreon was October 7th, been a Patron at that time, but can't remember what was said (it's behind paywall)

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes