derede

Jan 10, 2018
This is the last AT of Dommy Mommy for the AT path I'm currently working on, for all those that don't much care for it, there's a light at the end of the tunnel :D
Well, she will lost the d eventually and give in, become my kitty :whistle:
I don't like femdom but I hove to say, I love how she is falling little bit little tho. You are doing great job with her.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think embracing moral/immoral was needed for anything yet, but there is rape, yes. You can assault Gina during her first few ATs if she's drunk and the AT before the most recent one you can have sex with Diane when she's passed out. You can also more or less blackmail Jessie and Becky, though I don't think they really mind. If that's what you're primarily here for, it's not really the focus, though. Those are more intermediate steps than anything.

I could be wrong on embracing not doing anything yet. So far as I remember I was able to see all the content without doing either, which to me says they're still in the preliminary stages.

Also, man, looking at that last AT? Diane is not doing so well lately, is she.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I imagine it's not possible in Renpy or Unity but do you plan to switch sometimes later to a system permitting the independance of clothes from models and the independance of models from scenes?

No cristiscism, I'm note a pure coder able to adapt to any langage and have the same problem with Renpy not having any UI designer.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I imagine it's not possible in Renpy or Unity but do you plan to switch sometimes later to a system permitting the independance of clothes from models and the independance of models from scenes?

No cristiscism, I'm note a pure coder able to adapt to any langage and have the same problem with Renpy not having any UI designer.
It's doable if you're going for a cartoonish look. Layering clothing ontop of a model, which is layered ontop of a room background looks fine for anime/hentai, but if you're rendering for photorealism, it starts to look a bit off, because the clothes aren't leaving shadows on the person , and the person isn't leaving shadows on it's environment. The only way to do this effectively is to make a 3d game, with the visuals being rendered in the game engine, but that would require rigging, and animation, and pretty much a whole team to make.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's doable if you're going for a cartoonish look. Layering clothing ontop of a model, which is layered ontop of a room background looks fine for anime/hentai, but if you're rendering for photorealism, it starts to look a bit off, because the clothes aren't leaving shadows on the person , and the person isn't leaving shadows on it's environment. The only way to do this effectively is to make a 3d game, with the visuals being rendered in the game engine, but that would require rigging, and animation, and pretty much a whole team to make.
And going to that level of real time 3d would likely necessitate a lot of licensing costs with DAZ. As long as we are just rending static images (even animating static images) we are fine with the basic cost. Once the player manipulates/controls the character in real time, an added license is needed.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I see and understand more.

So for long we will have choice between :
- Some gameplay and UI but static images
- Animated 3D chars with low gameplay and mostly no UI

Promising.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2021
Guys, sorry for the stupid question :)
Not often there is a game on the Unity, tell me if there is a keyboard shortcut to take screenshots? Or the classic PrtScn button is all we have?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I agree, it just looks better if you render the model and the clothes together rather than doing them as layers. I think if you're going to use a variety of different outfits it makes more sense to do like you've been doing and have them set up so that each scene only has 1 outfit the character can be wearing even if they can be in other scenes where they're wearing something else. I think the real value added comes from the character doing a different scene, not just wearing a different outfit.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do you get that?
Talk to Becky in her first AT. Pack some topics in your hotbar that's she's going to like. There's a chance of it but it will happen.
Also Richard as a Career Father, I think can proc it at a much lower chance.
If you research Finance, you can get the transient Stocks topic. Though it might only mean Money to some, it generates Aggression in this game as well.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Talk to Becky in her first AT. Pack some topics in your hotbar that's she's going to like. There's a chance of it but it will happen.
If you research Finance, you can get the transient Stocks topic. Though it might only mean Money to some, it generates Aggression in this game as well.
I've already levelled up becky, so I guess the only thing now is doing research finance and pray for rng...

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
if my recall is right "money" gives "shopping"
topic "stocks" have money and aggression tags
aggression comes from loitering in the park at 1300-1900 (disorder lifestyle needed)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
if my recall is right "money" gives "shopping"
topic "stocks" have money and aggression tags
aggression comes from loitering in the park at 1300-1900 (disorder lifestyle needed)
Loitering for sure can but right now it takes a LOT of work to level Disorder up enough for it to be an option.
Researching Finance to get the Stocks topic is the easier route.

Erasmir

Nov 19, 2020
Promoted to Immediagram AT, but am trying to go back to Health Nut, not seeing a hint or promote options anywhere to backtrack this. Am I stuck or missing something?

Got the secondaries / relation where it needs to be.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes