Erasmir

Nov 19, 2020
Promoted to Immediagram AT, but am trying to go back to Health Nut, not seeing a hint or promote options anywhere to backtrack this. Am I stuck or missing something?

Got the secondaries / relation where it needs to be.
Nvmd, it was locked to Saturday, for those who run into the same issue :p

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Loitering for sure can but right now it takes a LOT of work to level Disorder up enough for it to be an option.
Researching Finance to get the Stocks topic is the easier route.
drinking (talking) with lisa will raise disorder in no time (well almost... game is bit grindy after all)+ early gina have some disorder within (if my memory hasn`t betrayed me)
ps chalrie`s daughter also can provide some of disorder but it takes time to unlock her

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
very nice game to play, with a lot of potential from reliable developer. must play and idealy support him on patreon :)

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I'm more interested in her other path I think, but I suspect she'll have satisfyingly slutty content on this path so I'm looking forward to this one as well :)
Honestly I kinda want to see Baal just ignore the patreon input and do the slutty paths for once. The patrons always pick the same things.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Honestly I kinda want to see Baal just ignore the patreon input and do the slutty paths for once. The patrons always pick the same things.
Nah, your patrons are the ones paying the bills. I wouldn't ignore them. I would do polls that basically say hey I'm planning to do either x or y next. Which would you guys prefer. Let them influence the direction but not dictate it.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The polls won't always offer an even spread of style. If monogamous content keeps getting voted on for a character, then the next few polls may only have slutty/bimbo options. The design of the game is to have options. And the polls will enforce this to a degree.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Nah, your patrons are the ones paying the bills. I wouldn't ignore them. I would do polls that basically say hey I'm planning to do either x or y next. Which would you guys prefer. Let them influence the direction but not dictate it.
To a point, yes. However, if you only follow what one group wants, the fans who want something else get annoyed and the project doesn't develop in the way you want. Tbh I was kind of betting that Baal would do as mentioned in the next post and just say "Okay, this cycle you've got four slut paths to pick from. Pick one."

Pinks are one of the drugs you can buy with Disorder embraced, right? That's cool, it always felt like there wasn't much point to Disorder even though Order wasn't that great since it didn't offer enough to outweigh the penalties you get for it.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
To a point, yes. However, if you only follow what one group wants, the fans who want something else get annoyed and the project doesn't develop in the way you want. Tbh I was kind of betting that Baal would do as mentioned in the next post and just say "Okay, this cycle you've got four slut paths to pick from. Pick one."

Pinks are one of the drugs you can buy with Disorder embraced, right? That's cool, it always felt like there wasn't much point to Disorder even though Order wasn't that great since it didn't offer enough to outweigh the penalties you get for it.
Unhealthy actually.
Disorder is just how you go about selling them ;)

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
I must admit, mother seems casual and sexy at the same time. In Superpowered to. I dont now how you do it, but please - dont stop...

Reactions: SlowDance

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
dear friends who do not mind, you can throw off the last save
saves dont really work here as there is no gallery and scenes are based on ATs that branch out and reset some progress when you switch between them. best you can do is get the cheat that is linked in main post.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes