itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
Did you modify your save or gamestate at all?
edited only once for cash, I just fixed it by updating from 6.0 to 6.03 Her room is unlocked, the other problem is getting an aggressive topic I've never seen it before and I dunno how to get it.. if anyone could post a picture of that aggressive topic and I see full name of it I might be able to put it in my save data.

itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
Which version # are you playing?
That sounds like a bug in 6.00 (and 6.01?) that was fixed in either 6.01 or 6.02.
Most recent version (link in first post) is 6.03
Thank you! problem solved by updating the game, the other problem is getting an aggressive topic I've never seen it before and I dunno how to get it.. if anyone could post a picture of that aggressive topic and I see full name of it I might be able to put it in my save data.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Thank you! problem solved by updating the game, the other problem is getting an aggressive topic I've never seen it before and I dunno how to get it.. if anyone could post a picture of that aggressive topic and I see full name of it I might be able to put it in my save data.
Just to make sure, you do realize that there are 2 topics that count as "aggressive?" You can see all the topics that count as aggressive if you look at the skills page.

itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
Almost did all AT's except Immediagram Mother and Queen Bee Sister, but as far as I see from the comments there are way more things to do, Ex: Buying clothes for Becky Rising stars of Diane,Gina,Becky different picture content that I haven't seen in game, I don't know how much of them work in current version but I'd say I really need a walkthrough because this is a nice game and I just don't wanna miss any detail in progress, if anybody got a walkthrough please share with me.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Almost did all AT's except Immediagram Mother and Queen Bee Sister, but as far as I see from the comments there are way more things to do, Ex: Buying clothes for Becky Rising stars of Diane,Gina,Becky different picture content that I haven't seen in game, I don't know how much of them work in current version but I'd say I really need a walkthrough because this is a nice game and I just don't wanna miss any detail in progress, if anybody got a walkthrough please share with me.
All that isn't currently in game iirc. That's planned content.

Reactions: Cipher

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I have 4 stars with gina and have the sister with benefits, but I don't know where to take it from there, I tried intoxicating her and raise her lust, but I don't know what to do from there. Also, is there any more content for the mom?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
You can bump her AT around, though the majority of her content is still at the brother fucker AT. I assume she has scenes in her room, at the bar, in the shower, in the bathroom in the morning and maybe in the MC's room in the afternoon. I don't remember for sure, though.

At the latest AT she doesn't really have much. If you get her drunk, she'll dom the MC, but there's no penetration or anything. Next AT seems to have her in the middle of a breakdown and willing to have sex but not do oral. That's not out yet, though. Since Baal said her new AT will ease the concerns of people who don't like Diane's latest AT I assume that while she's still listing dominance as a banned tag (or whatever, can't remember how that works) she won't be as bitchy about it.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You can bump her AT around, though the majority of her content is still at the brother fucker AT. I assume she has scenes in her room, at the bar, in the shower, in the bathroom in the morning and maybe in the MC's room in the afternoon. I don't remember for sure, though.

At the latest AT she doesn't really have much. If you get her drunk, she'll dom the MC, but there's no penetration or anything. Next AT seems to have her in the middle of a breakdown and willing to have sex but not do oral. That's not out yet, though. Since Baal said her new AT will ease the concerns of people who don't like Diane's latest AT I assume that while she's still listing dominance as a banned tag (or whatever, can't remember how that works) she won't be as bitchy about it.
In the interest of specificity...
This is the last AT of Dommy Mommy for the AT path I'm currently working on, for all those that don't much care for it, there's a light at the end of the tunnel :D
The most recently previewed AT for Diane does still have her on a dominate path (she's interested in Nathan submitting to her).
Which I'm thankful for, since I happen to like women that know what they want :cool:

It's whatever AT is in the works after this update that'll put her on a less assertive path.
Which I think is a shame, since I'm of the opinion that there should be at least one character in the game that isn't a push-over :p

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes