Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
You can get aggression topics from researching finance. And I think either Diane or Gina gives aggression topics in their last AT but I don't remember which one. There's also loitering in the park.

As for an early source, Becky gives the sports topic which is really good for use on Richard.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
You can get aggression topics from researching finance. And I think either Diane or Gina gives aggression topics in their last AT but I don't remember which one. There's also loitering in the park.

As for an early source, Becky gives the sports topic which is really good for use on Richard.
I regret changing Becky so early for that reason alone

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I can't find agression and stealth topic. Does anyone know where should I find it.
A feature that seems to get missed by alot of folks:
Open the skills list and hover over a topic.
The pop-up shows the sub-topics that give xp towards that topic.
Then you just have to keep an eye out for tags that include those sub-topics.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
That isn't helpful for stealth or aggression though.

Gina gives a lot of sneaky topics later on, but before that you just have to research, what, crime? Or maybe you can research stealthy stuff directly, I can't remember, but I do remember doing a bunch of research to get Gina's AT changed.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

Gina gives a lot of sneaky topics later on, but before that you just have to research, what, crime? Or maybe you can research stealthy stuff directly, I can't remember, but I do remember doing a bunch of research to get Gina's AT changed.
Hmm... I thought it was very helpful.
Because once I saw that 'Competitive' was a sub-tag of Aggression it was easy to spot that the Sports topic (which has the Competitive tag) from Becky was a good early source.
And once I knew that Stealth had the Sneaky(?) sub-tag, it was easy to see the usefulness of the Pepper-Mint joke gum you can get in the online store. And that was an easy way of training Gina's stealth. edit: faulty memory. Pepper Mint has Rude, used gum used to train Incivility

Last edited:

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019

at very beginning nathan can get stealth xp every time he peeking for relatives at home, very slow but steady and free

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Yes, but that doesn't give you topics. You need them for Gina.
Hmm... I thought it was very helpful.
Because once I saw that 'Competitive' was a sub-tag of Aggression it was easy to spot that the Sports topic (which has the Competitive tag) from Becky was a good early source.
And once I knew that Stealth had the Sneaky(?) sub-tag, it was easy to see the usefulness of the Pepper-Mint joke gum you can get in the online store. And that was an easy way of training Gina's stealth.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Yes, but that doesn't give you topics. You need them for Gina.
you can do research (at computer) as soon as you leveled stealth enough (can`t remember exact level)
And once I knew that Stealth had the Sneaky(?) sub-tag, it was easy to see the usefulness of the Pepper-Mint joke gum you can get in the online store. And that was an easy way of training Gina's stealth.
guy asked for [stealth] topics. sneaky won`t go

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
you can do research (at computer) as soon as you leveled stealth enough (can`t remember exact level)

guy asked for [stealth] topics. sneaky won`t go
The Pepper-Mint gum is what I used for training Gina.
Super easy way to get the AT he asked about.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Can you give them Secondary that have banned topics. And do the secondaries have any affect on Mom once you have her at Restrained?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Can you give them Secondary that have banned topics. And do the secondaries have any affect on Mom once you have her at Restrained?
Off the top of my head... maybe you can. I've never tried it.
But if you're asking because you're looking to 'neutralize' the ban by adding it as a secondary.
No. That won't work.

• Angry
Reactions: Allen0206

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
does relationship need to be high to unlock scenes? If going immoral/dom route?
I don't remember, but it's not really relevant at this point since the only one who is really getting dommed atm apart from the MC is Jessie, who likes getting dommed anyway, so she gains relationship whenever you gain dominance over her anyway.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes