Aug 19, 2020
In my spare time I've been converting all the old SP models to newer Gen8 versions. So Far I've done Maggie, Billy Jean, Allie, Sandra, Stephanie, and Denise. They're looking pretty good :)
will be there new picarto streams? actually i was enjoying watching your picarto broadcasts. maybe you will open the broadcast again while converting SP models to SP2 :cool:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
will be there new picarto streams? actually i was enjoying watching your picarto broadcasts. maybe you will open the broadcast again while converting SP models to SP2 :cool:
I mostly stream on my discord recently. You're free to join. Though I'm mainly just working on Loser right now. I'll focus heavily on SP2 once this next Loser update is finished.

itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
Dominance is new to the latest version, so it's not fully implemented yet (meaning it can be a bit 'wonky')
But, vv Mikey's vv reply is what you want for that scene.

More specifically:
Sex with Charlie Mon-Thurs afternoon (when you know Jesse is home).
Make Charlie cum, but stop before MC cums.
Go to the bathroom.
Jesse will come in and you'll lower her Dominance during the scene. You'll also pick-up the 'Eye-Fuck' topic during this scene.
Repeat the above 5 times (IIrc).
After that you'll be able to talk to Jesse in her living room. Use topics with Dominance tag to further lower her Dominance score. (Submission tags raise Dominance score)
I've Jesse's arguemantative and trashy all green but I don't know how or where to import em to her she is just in the living room and doesn't give me any option of choosing her to change her new AT's it only lets me keep chatting with her I gave too much time got her dominance -100 relationship is -30 and IDK what to do next.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I've Jesse's arguemantative and trashy all green but I don't know how or where to import em to her she is just in the living room and doesn't give me any option of choosing her to change her new AT's it only lets me keep chatting with her I gave too much time got her dominance -100 relationship is -30 and IDK what to do next.
You need to unlock her bedroom. Try sleeping with Charlie and not cumming when Jesse is home (Mon-Thurs).

itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
You need to unlock her bedroom. Try sleeping with Charlie and not cumming when Jesse is home (Mon-Thurs).
I did slept with charlie without cumming and chose bathroom but again I get the same scenario that gives dominance nothing more, by the way either doing it at 17 or 18 both hours she comes to bathroom.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I did slept with charlie without cumming and chose bathroom but again I get the same scenario that gives dominance nothing more, by the way either doing it at 17 or 18 both hours she comes to bathroom.
Then encourage behavior in Jesse's bedroom when she's there.

itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
Then encourage behavior in Jesse's bedroom when she's there.
That's the problem her bedroom is still locked in living room I can only chat there is no encourage behavior options to choose, when we both meet in the bathroom nat does the same thing as always and drops her dominance which is -100 currently, dunno if it's a glitch or a problem with the game, if I was only able to encourage her behaviours I could change her to alterna girl.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is Jesse's path meant to be kind of an easter egg? It seems unreasonably hard to figure out without a walkthrough to me. I would never have thought of doing that personally. I think I gave up on her last time I played when I couldn't find a way to do anything with her.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
That's the problem her bedroom is still locked in living room I can only chat there is no encourage behavior options to choose, when we both meet in the bathroom nat does the same thing as always and drops her dominance which is -100 currently, dunno if it's a glitch or a problem with the game, if I was only able to encourage her behaviours I could change her to alterna girl.
Did you modify your save or gamestate at all?

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Which version # are you playing?
That sounds like a bug in 6.00 (and 6.01?) that was fixed in either 6.01 or 6.02.
Most recent version (link in first post) is 6.03

Reactions: itsfrengie
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes