ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Doesn't it show you the requirements when you hover the 4th icon, the archetype change. Do you have the 25 arousal required, looks like all the other stat checks should pass.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Fixed. :p

Jokes aside.
Screenshot looks right and the promote button (far right), is lit up.
Only think I can think to double check, is Nathan's 'Incest' skill up to level 3?
I do... long long time ago in my grind playthrough :) . I was wondering if massage 3 was also a requirement, as I only have it at 2 at the moment...
Doesn't it show you the requirements when you hover the 4th icon, the archetype change. Do you have the 25 arousal required, looks like all the other stat checks should pass.
No, it doesn't show anything
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, also arousal at 25, and I have tried with less and also with more :(. Initially I thought that Nathan was speeding things up because he was too excited (I'd understand the poor guy, finally managing to stick it in after soo much teasing...) but even with less than 25 he cannot control himself. Well... I will focus on the rest of the girls and see if the issue fixes itself on its own. I have just been invited to the party (no clue what the requirements are/were, as I had Popular Becky for a while as well), so I have something that will keep me entertained.
I am having as well an issue in the last few days where I cannot make out with Charlie, as the game says that I can only do it once a day (and I haven't made out with Gina either...) but... Given that this is an Alpha (I am not gonna go into semantics) and it is for free, I am not gonna complain :)
EDIT: And the issue with Charlie is gone after a few days... Fingers crossed the issue with Gina does the same.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I do... long long time ago in my grind playthrough :) . I was wondering if massage 3 was also a requirement, as I only have it at 2 at the moment...

No, it doesn't show anything
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes, also arousal at 25, and I have tried with less and also with more :(. Initially I thought that Nathan was speeding things up because he was too excited (I'd understand the poor guy, finally managing to stick it in after soo much teasing...) but even with less than 25 he cannot control himself. Well... I will focus on the rest of the girls and see if the issue fixes itself on its own. I have just been invited to the party (no clue what the requirements are/were, as I had Popular Becky for a while as well), so I have something that will keep me entertained.
I am having as well an issue in the last few days where I cannot make out with Charlie, as the game says that I can only do it once a day (and I haven't made out with Gina either...) but... Given that this is an Alpha (I am not gonna go into semantics) and it is for free, I am not gonna complain :)
EDIT: And the issue with Charlie is gone after a few days... Fingers crossed the issue with Gina does the same.
Ok.. this was bugging me so I got around to loading your save and...
Oh! I'm an idiot. :FacePalm:
I forgot how that particular scene played out.

It always ends in 'blue balling'.
You're not doing anything wrong.
The last line is "I think maybe I've been too willing to get her off...maybe starving her libido a bit will change her mind..."
It's an indicator of what the her next AT will be like.

Remember that ATs don't switch immediately.
Go to sleep and she'll be Hot and Bothered Sister when you wake up ;)

Reactions: Dybbuk

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I loaded your save and the transform button worked fine, she was hot and bothered archetype after 1 sleep. Did you maybe get a corrupted download from nopy, recall it being sketchy when I played the latest.

Reactions: Dybbuk

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
FFS, I knew I should have let the day pass. I just assumed from the text that the change of AT had failed and reloaded a save prior to the attempt, not wanting to face the consequences... Apologies to all. Next morning during coffee I have a Hot and Bothered Gina
EDIT: Thanks guys... I didn't read the previous messages before posting. This happens when you play and work at the same time (don't ask... Working from home is messing with my brain)

Reactions: EmperorGus

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Is it not possible to revert bar tender sister Gina to cool sister ? The atmap flowchart pdf that came with the game zip shows its possible but I am not getting that promote to cool sister button ?

ADZ2EM

Jul 20, 2021
I decided to make a mod, so ...

*only for Loser v0.06.03*
*tested on an ancient PC, so should work fine for everybody*

This mod mainly lets you jump to game scenes (using F1/F2 to navigate scenes and F3 to load that scene), and a few other things (jump time/day, make rooms clean/dirty, max out all stats for everyone, move time forward by 1 hour, and set archetypes/interests for any character). A mildly helpful text document is included to explain a few things that may, or may not be mildly helpful (read it, learn it, and take it to bed with you to maximise your snuggle factor).

It is a WORK-IN-PROGRESS and is extremely likely to change as I learn more about Baal’s codebase. If you’re here to enrich your soul and experience the sheer majesty of another of Baal’s excellent game-worlds, you’re in the wrong place – this will royally and utterly fuck up the game for you (and I advise you play it normally).

But, if you just want to jump to scenes and [SPOILER ALERT] pound Gina into mental submission, this will do it (well ... she won’t be walking straight for a while).

As always, virus scan the ever-loving-shit out of the provided ZIP file, and have fun :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention that this mod also lets you click on any button, even if it says you don't have the required bits / skills / have done whatever too many times today, etc.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it not possible to revert bar tender sister Gina to cool sister ? The atmap flowchart pdf that came with the game zip shows its possible but I am not getting that promote to cool sister button ?
Do you have the right secondary interests locked in place and have the stats needed?
Why would you want to backtrack that far?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hmm.. Hadn't paid much attention to the bi-directional arrows in the AT pdf.
But, mostly, they're wrong.
Good catch.

Gina's ATs are unidirectional from Older to Brother Fucker.
Once you've gotten to BF you can go back to SWB and then Bartender.
And back up again Bartender > SWB > BF

Why would you want to backtrack that far?
He can't go back that far. But can back-track a bit (see above)
There is some additional 'spicy' content at those ATs when you go back to them after BF.
It's part of the new 'permissions' system put in last update.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Cheats for v0.06.03 Public (windows x64)

unzip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

F1 or 1 to lock focus/health/stamina/arousal at max
F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills
F5 or 5 to advance one hour
F6 or 6 to go back one hour
Any chance you could mod the inventory or backpack to be available in all locations? Great mod btw (y).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
He can't go back that far.
Yeah I kind of knew that right after I posted. I already know that there's some spice locked behind backtracking through ATs - already looped through with Gina. Now I'm going back through again to see if I've missed anything.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
What happens if i dont follow the AT path. Like, If i pick a diff interest like Experiemental over Celebrant first for example. Does it change anything? or is it free to like pick whatever in whatever order.

Last edited:

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
What happens if i dont follow the AT path. Like, If i pick a diff interest like Experiemental over Celebrant first for example. Does it change anything? or is it free to like pick whatever in whatever order.
i didn`t notice any point to progress interests not used in AT change. interests lose progress when archetype changes. so you just lose your time...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i didn`t notice any point to progress interests not used in AT change. interests lose progress when archetype changes. so you just lose your time...
I imagine there'll be more ATs in the future so maybe don't completely disregard the ones that are currently unused.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
question. What are the talking points connected to lifestyle?
I'm guessing Larceny is tied to disorder?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes