Strec

Feb 20, 2018
You have to be at the bar at 22 (if on the latest version; that
I *think* the Lisa unlock is tied to promoting Gina to her 3rd(?) AT. But.. not sure.
Either way, don't sweat it. Nothing overly interesting with her yet.
Drink 3 times on a raw with Lisa to have her appearing on the phone.

Concerning aggression you can add speaking with Becky, she gives some competitive tags.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Beeing and English (speaking) community don't say people can't have a positive attitude. Was it longer to translate what you've done than to translate his question?

His question was "how to get submission for Diane?"

Note that as a french speaking guy I don't really the question too, but it's another subject :p
Dude. It's English ONLY. I could have just as easily reported his post under a General Rule #5 violation. I chose to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. He's allowed to use his native language as long as he supplies some kind of English translation of it too. There are people here that don't understand French and have intense distrust of machine translations of it.
And yes, though my French does suck enormously I did understand the question.

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Drink 3 times on a raw with Lisa to have her appearing on the phone.

Concerning aggression you can add speaking with Becky, she gives some competitive tags.
Thanks, that was it. I just needed to drink with her 3 times in a row. I thought I had tried that, but I guess not.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats for v0.06.03 Public (windows x64)

unzip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

F1 or 1 to lock focus/health/stamina/arousal at max
F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills
F5 or 5 to advance one hour
F6 or 6 to go back one hour

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The card game version is kind of interesting. I haven't gotten far enough with it to be able to hit the back row yet so a draw is the best I can do against any of the opponents so far. Have only tried the original version of Gina and her first upgrade so far. I actually reset my score after upgrading her initially because it was easier to get a draw against the first Gina than it was against the upgraded one.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
The card game version is kind of interesting. I haven't gotten far enough with it to be able to hit the back row yet so a draw is the best I can do against any of the opponents so far. Have only tried the original version of Gina and her first upgrade so far. I actually reset my score after upgrading her initially because it was easier to get a draw against the first Gina than it was against the upgraded one.
Yeah, I also reset for the exact same reason. I have unlocked almost all of the cards now, and I still have never been able to destroy the back row. I can hit the back row, but I never managed to defeat the back row before defeating both cards in the first row.

After I unlocked most of the cards I then upgraded Gina again. I can see the path to getting her drunk and defeating her, but I haven't managed to pull it off.

Perhaps I need to upgrade Gina a bit farther.

EDIT: I just won my first game. Went into the foreplay round. And defeated her. Got some new resource Sexx or something like that. But I am not sure how that is used.

Last edited:

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
I noticed a small bug with the saves. The dates on the saves don't update until you close the game, so if you are saving, then continuing to play, you have to remember which file is your last save if you don't want to overwrite it. Not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
too complicated
There's a tutorial for a reason.
Once you get used to the systems, you'll find out that they're pretty complex not complicated while looking simple at the surface level. There has to be one thing in particular you're having issues with. Maybe we can help.

Reactions: Alex Frost

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
There's a tutorial for a reason.
Once you get used to the systems, you'll find out that they're pretty complex not complicated while looking simple at the surface level. There has to be one thing in particular you're having issues with. Maybe we can help.
Yeah. I play windowed and with a screenshot of current ATs and requisites so i don't have to check a lot when refilling my inventory. It takes a bit to get the usefull skills but then you advance faster

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
This card is missing graphic and description.

I finally managed to sort out how to beat Gina. Took some time.

I actually really enjoyed this demo game. This has the potential to be on par with Loser or Superpowered. And it is so unique compared to what is normally offered on this site that I could see this having some appeal for the novelty of it being an actual game.

I have to say I have sunk quite a lot of time into all 3 of your games now, and I am impressed. All very good games.

The only real problem is that now I find most of the other so called "games" on this site to be pretty boring. I am a gamer at heart, and visual novels aren't really games. At some point they become pretty boring.

Screenshot (2).png

My second win!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
This card is missing graphic and description.

I finally managed to sort out how to beat Gina. Took some time.

I actually really enjoyed this demo game. This has the potential to be on par with Loser or Superpowered. And it is so unique compared to what is normally offered on this site that I could see this having some appeal for the novelty of it being an actual game.

I have to say I have sunk quite a lot of time into all 3 of your games now, and I am impressed. All very good games.

The only real problem is that now I find most of the other so called "games" on this site to be pretty boring. I am a gamer at heart, and visual novels aren't really games. At some point they become pretty boring.

View attachment 1415923

My second win!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are other scenes :eek: There are quite a few end game scenes actually. I'll probably be cutting them down a bit because there are currently too many, and making a new AT takes too long.

Try winning while she's passed out , and you have the Too drunk to care buff :)

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
There are other scenes :eek: Currently there are quite a few end game scenes. I'll probably be cutting them down a bit because there are currently too many, and making a new AT takes too long.

Try winning while she's passed out , and you have the Too drunk to care buff :)
Yeah, both times I won I saw different scenes.

The first time I won I had no idea what I was doing, but now that I have figured it out a bit more I can try for some of the other scenes.

The mechanics of it are pretty cool, though the game is really challenging. I lost a lot of games against the 2nd AT of Gina. Her powers are insanely hard to deal with. Games are won or lost in the first 5 turns if using an idea deck... depending on if I can get a "Know it All" card out or not... if I don't get a "Know It All" card out by turn 5 or 6 then I will lose every time. Eventually I had enough cards to switch over to a fitness/humor deck, which is a little easier.

There are some cards that are nearly impossible to play in my opinion. "Feigned Sincerity" and "Dressing the Part" for instance. I have never once managed to play them. I end up just holding them in my hand for when I am forced to discard.

I do wish there was a little more flexibility with card selections at times, or maybe just more choices for Perks.

The Foreplay part is maybe too easy. I have only been there twice, but I never felt like there was a possibility of losing at that point.

Anyway, enjoyed it.

ze0

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, both times I won I saw different scenes.

The first time I won I had no idea what I was doing, but now that I have figured it out a bit more I can try for some of the other scenes.

The mechanics of it are pretty cool, though the game is really challenging. I lost a lot of games against the 2nd AT of Gina. Her powers are insanely hard to deal with. Games are won or lost in the first 5 turns if using an idea deck... depending on if I can get a "Know it All" card out or not... if I don't get a "Know It All" card out by turn 5 or 6 then I will lose every time. Eventually I had enough cards to switch over to a fitness/humor deck, which is a little easier.

There are some cards that are nearly impossible to play in my opinion. "Feigned Sincerity" and "Dressing the Part" for instance. I have never once managed to play them. I end up just holding them in my hand for when I am forced to discard.

I do wish there was a little more flexibility with card selections at times, or maybe just more choices for Perks.

The Foreplay part is maybe too easy. I have only been there twice, but I never felt like there was a possibility of losing at that point.

Anyway, enjoyed it.
To get the either AT scenes, I find a deck of Unhealthy/Laziness is the easiest to get towards the foreplay round. Increasing anger/impatience lets your 'bookface' card hit up to 5 damage for free. The only problem is being aware if her Celebrant personality is active, otherwise you'll lose 10% intoxication for every anger counter.

The most consistent way I've had to 100% intox and 'Too drunk to care' buff active was
  • Keep her backline personality around 10ish hp for easy knockout.
  • Having the 'Too drunk to care' card in your hand, there's only two in your deck barring any discarding or burning mishaps so don't try to heart of the cards this when you need it.
  • Money (1 or 2 coins)
  • A booze card to reach 100% (from 60% or 80% depending on which you need)
  • At least 1 confidence built up from previous round.
  • One confidence building card in hand to build up to 3.
  • And preferably 0 sickness but that depends.
As soon as you have these 3 cards in hand you can start.

Play booze for 100% intox and unconsciousness for Gina, making her unable to play any cards for 3 turns. Play your confidence card which should put you at 2 confidence. Use the next two turns to hopefully draw a confidence card and play 'Too drunk to care' before unconsciousness runs outs.If you have sickness counters that prevent you from playing 'Too drunk to care' try to burn it off during the free turns before playing it. At this point you've won or she has some hp leftover, so whittle it down and enjoy your scene.

The variations of the scenes depend on the the levels of intoxication and undressed counter. I'm unsure if heat and arousal counters do anything.

Wrote a lot but having a blast playing this and trying to figure out the optimal deck/strategy.

Reactions: SilentRunning

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
To get the either AT scenes, I find a deck of Unhealthy/Laziness is the easiest to get towards the foreplay round. Increasing anger/impatience lets your 'bookface' card hit up to 5 damage for free. The only problem is being aware if her Celebrant personality is active, otherwise you'll lose 10% intoxication for every anger counter.

The most consistent way I've had to 100% intox and 'Too drunk to care' buff active was
  • Keep her backline personality around 10ish hp for easy knockout.
  • Having the 'Too drunk to care' card in your hand, there's only two in your deck barring any discarding or burning mishaps so don't try to heart of the cards this when you need it.
  • Money (1 or 2 coins)
  • A booze card to reach 100% (from 60% or 80% depending on which you need)
  • At least 1 confidence built up from previous round.
  • One confidence building card in hand to build up to 3.
  • And preferably 0 sickness but that depends.
As soon as you have these 3 cards in hand you can start.

Play booze for 100% intox and unconsciousness for Gina, making her unable to play any cards for 3 turns. Play your confidence card which should put you at 2 confidence. Use the next two turns to hopefully draw a confidence card and play 'Too drunk to care' before unconsciousness runs outs.If you have sickness counters that prevent you from playing 'Too drunk to care' try to burn it off during the free turns before playing it. At this point you've won or she has some hp leftover, so whittle it down and enjoy your scene.

The variations of the scenes depend on the the levels of intoxication and undressed counter. I'm unsure if heat and arousal counters do anything.

Wrote a lot but having a blast playing this and trying to figure out the optimal deck/strategy.
Current Cool Sister Gina hasn't really been balanced yet. I made her tough to give a challenge, but haven't balanced her for how challengeing she should be considering how early the AT is. Future updates will probably make her a bit easier.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes