EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
This is what I do on my vacation.

Tech Demo
I'd call that a successful Demo.
Kept me busy for awhile.
But, I played a fair amount MTG way back when. So.. shades of nostalgia ;)

Only obvious bug I found was the 'Gaming All Day' cards, in Lazy 3. They don't have a power attached to them, so the attack and shield don't apply.
Maybe 'Body' and 'Charisma' resource? They do not have the 'This Turn Only' text, but work just like Idea in that they only last the turn they're played on. While 'Money' stays until used.

Feedback... maybe separate 'end turn' and 'next turn' buttons. I occasionally click on that one button a time too many.

Noscroll

Donor
May 8, 2017
Always play the latest update with your excelent walkthrough! Have any plan on making the WT for v6?
Apologies to all for the delay, when the update first came out I encountered some bugs that kept me from progressing, so I set it aside until those got fixed. Then bad things in life happened. I'll pick it up again now and post in a day or so.

Reactions: caralho24

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
The "Organize" button in the garage doesn't appear to work. Is there some requirement you need to meet, or is it a bug?

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Order must be embraced.
Ah, got it, thanks. Not used to the lifestyles yet. One other thing I noticed is that the "Do some light exercise" button only appears in the bedroom when I don't have enough stamina to use it. That definitely appears to be a bug. I don't recall that being a problem before.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Ah, got it, thanks. Not used to the lifestyles yet. One other thing I noticed is that the "Do some light exercise" button only appears in the bedroom when I don't have enough stamina to use it. That definitely appears to be a bug. I don't recall that being a problem before.
The workouts in your room require a certain Fitness level. 1 IIrc. Go walking in the park and jogging to get it up far enough to start the room workouts.

The bug is that the buttons show up at all before reaching the required rank.

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
The workouts in your room require a certain Fitness level. 1 IIrc. Go walking in the park and jogging to get it up far enough to start the room workouts.

The bug is that the buttons show up at all before reaching the required rank.
Yes, once I hit Trivia 1, the fitness was unlocked, so you are correct, the bug is that the button shows up before the requirement is reached.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Minor bug with Charlene :
- ring at the door, Charlene shows up
- save
- reload
==> Charlene is up in front of door but you can't interact and you must ring the door another time

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Bug or "not planned for now"? It seems sexuality don't appear on NPCs stats (Charlene). They gain xp but status of the stat don't appear on the char sheet.

edit: I'am sexuality 3 and all tags I got were used on Charlene so she may have a lot of sexuality

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Minor bug with Charlene :
- ring at the door, Charlene shows up
- save
- reload
==> Charlene is up in front of door but you can't interact and you must ring the door another time
That doesn't just happen there, it can happen pretty much anywhere.
I think it has to do with the way Unity saves.
Rule of thumb is to save the hour *before* you're about to do something you know you might want to 'save scum'.
Bug or "not planned for now"? It seems sexuality don't appear on NPCs stats (Charlene). They gain xp but status of the stat don't appear on the char sheet.
Sexuality is new and not fully implemented yet.
Also keep in mind that the stats on the girls char sheets fade up. Can be tough to spot/read new stats until you've taught them up far enough.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Is there a bug at the party once Becky is impressionable sister ?

It seems I cant finish the party in certain situations (can still right click and continue pops up but it wont further).

Sorry if this has been mentioned before

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is there a bug at the party once Becky is impressionable sister ?

It seems I cant finish the party in certain situations (can still right click and continue pops up but it wont further).

Sorry if this has been mentioned before
Double check that you're on the most recent version, because I'm pretty sure that bug was fixed in 6.03
There was a hang up if you focused on Sally too much, since her after party content isn't in yet.

If it's happening in .03, please try to note specifically what's hanging it up so Baal knows what to look for next dev cycle.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If I get 101xp in seduction using "flirt" with charlene I don't get Seduction 1
If I get 104xp in seduction using a seduction tag with charlene I get Seduction 1

Can't really see if the problem is the floor (101) or the process (flirt) because I have no way to get the same xp value with the 2 actions, sorry.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If I get 101xp in seduction using "flirt" with charlene I don't get Seduction 1
If I get 104xp in seduction using a seduction tag with charlene I get Seduction 1

Can't really see if the problem is the floor (101) or the process (flirt) because I have no way to get the same xp value with the 2 actions, sorry.
The level up happens the first time you you get seduction xp when the xp has exceeded the threshhold. What that means is, if your at 99xp in seduction, and you gain 3 xp, you won't level up from that. You'l level up the next time you get seduction xp, because you've exceeded the threshhold and are NOW getting xp. I did that to ensure the level up only happens once, because making the code language precise about landing on the exact level up threshold number was tricky, and I'd rather have a slightly odd (but consitent) system, than one that might trigger double buffs or double nerfs.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Ok, thx for the answer and the technical details, anything helping to secure a process is good :)

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes