l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Yes, just takes me time. Here it is.

Edit: I included the cheat sheet I use personally, which is just screengrabs of the likes and dislikes of each of the archetypes. I am missing Queen Bee Becky and Immediagram Diane for now, I will get to the later. If you happen to have two monitors, it can be helpful to have the cheatsheet up so you don't have to switch back and forth between your phone and your backpack when loading your hotbar.
Always play the latest update with your excelent walkthrough! Have any plan on making the WT for v6?

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Is there any action after you made repressed mother with Diane
Keep the living room and kitchen clean, Then on Monday,keep visitiing her from 12:00 when she is in the living room or kitchen,massage her when you can ,so you have made her drinking more. DON`T visit her when she`s in her own room,then at 18:00 offer her wine. AT 22:00 or 23:00-can`t remember the exact time,visit the living room,you can see her drunk there,then go to SLEEP in your room,enjoy. After that, you can repeat it on Monday,and get a new scence on Friday,by making her drunk again. Remember:keep the massage topic,alcohol topic or wine in your inventory,those are necessary to get her really drunk.

Reactions: petkan

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I'm on Immediagram mother and I'm too lazy to step back :(

The reason is that my head immediately thinks, "oh, this must be the possessive romance route, (repressed) and this must be the slutty sharing route (immediagram).

Loku99

Apr 6, 2021
ребята, дайте мне сейв где все пройдено с игрой плиз надоело что либо мучиться с мамой добиваться!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ребята, дайте мне сейв где все пройдено с игрой плиз надоело что либо мучиться с мамой добиваться!
English please. This is a primarily English-speaking forum.
Stop DEMANDING things. You may have better luck by requesting a Russian translation so you can understand the tutorial.
Oh never mind. He wants an easy mode save file. And being unnecessarily bashy about it. It's like he thinks there is a gallery mode. Some scenes are only available by BACKTRACKING through ATs.

Here's what he's really saying, though:
"guys, give me a save where everything is passed with the game pliz tired of trying to achieve anything with my mother!"
Seems he doesn't know much about the game and is bitching about his lack of understanding.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
LOOL.. wait what.....?

Why is MC cumming when going down on Charlie?
View attachment 1402277
That can happen. It can be a massive turn on to really please a women. I dated a woman once who always managed to really wind me up when I went down on her. I can't explain it, but it was hot as hell and she always managed to turn me up to 11. Some of the best sex of my life.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
This is what I do on my vacation.

Tech Demo
I have no idea how to play this game demo. I can't seem to figure out the game mechanic. But I love the concept. It would be amazing if you add a card game to Loser that was actually a decent game. Having some game in my games is always nice.

Is this demo actually playable? I guess I need to play around with it until I figure it out.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I have no idea how to play this game demo. I can't seem to figure out the game mechanic. But I love the concept. It would be amazing if you add a card game to Loser that was actually a decent game. Having some game in my games is always nice.

Is this demo actually playable? I guess I need to play around with it until I figure it out.
It is playable. It will be a seperate game from Loser, but I plan to have the ability to import your Loser save to the cardgame to shortcut unlocking skill packs. Best tip I can give you is read the tooltips. Mouse over your deck, mouse over every Icon on the card. Mouse over the cards Gina has, and plays. You'll pick the game up pretty quickly once you do that ;)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So that shouldn't happen with low arousal?
As far as I remember, correct. I'm on vacation and don't want to look into the code, but I believe that's how I programmed it to behave. It's been over 6 months since I coded that in, so my memory is a bit hazy.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Baal7734 Hey, looks like lots of people are going for the Cosmo/Restrained mom route which makes me feel like it's a possessive romance style route. But I'm more interested in a slutty route so I picked Immediagram. Am I on the right track for future updates? Or should I work to undo it?

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
It is playable. It will be a seperate game from Loser, but I plan to have the ability to import your Loser save to the cardgame to shortcut unlocking skill packs. Best tip I can give you is read the tooltips. Mouse over your deck, mouse over every Icon on the card. Mouse over the cards Gina has, and plays. You'll pick the game up pretty quickly once you do that ;)
How do you actually play a card? I can't seem to figure out how to use the cards. I can use the Boobs cards, which adds a resource idea, but I can't seem to figure out what that does as they just disappear.

It seems like all I can do is discard, play a boob card, or hit end turn. Also, I an reorder the cards. Does the order have some affect? Mostly I just hit end turn.

I am not sure what exactly I am trying to do. There is clearly some way to attack the front line, but I am not sure how to mechanically do that.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How do you actually play a card? I can't seem to figure out how to use the cards. I can use the Boobs cards, which adds a resource idea, but I can't seem to figure out what that does as they just disappear.

It seems like all I can do is discard, play a boob card, or hit end turn. Also, I an reorder the cards. Does the order have some affect? Mostly I just hit end turn.

I am not sure what exactly I am trying to do. There is clearly some way to attack the front line, but I am not sure how to mechanically do that.
1631501237075.png
playing the Akward Glance (Boobs!) card gives +1 idea. Which means you'd need to play 3 of them to play Inappropriate Compliment. All your resources are tracked in the bottom left of the screen. Some only last the turn, and some are persistent...money for example, sticks around until you spend it.

Reactions: SilentRunning

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, I just figured that out. Interesting. It was that basic mechanic that I wasn't getting. But now I think I can figure it out. Thanks.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Baal7734 Hey, looks like lots of people are going for the Cosmo/Restrained mom route which makes me feel like it's a possessive romance style route. But I'm more interested in a slutty route so I picked Immediagram. Am I on the right track for future updates? Or should I work to undo it?
There aren't routes per se. There are Branches that operate around certain themes. I'm developing each of the main characters monogamous branch first. That being said...even in the mongamous branch, there will be paths that lead to other slutty content. Now you were correct in assuming Immediagram Mother was a lot less monogamous. A high teir Patron was paying me to develop a slutty path for her, so I started working her toward a Camgirl branch. But only got one AT in before the patron changed thier focus to work on Becky content...(I.E. Queen Bee) and then changed games for me to focus on all together :p

Anywho...I won't be returning to Immediagram until I finish the current series of AT's that get's Diane to a fuckable state of her own free will ;)

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes