SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Pretty cool. I see now getting my own persistent abilities into play makes a big difference. Once I have 2 persistent ideas in play I can do a lot. Interesting.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Pretty cool. I see now getting my own persistent abilities into play makes a big difference. Once I have 2 persistent ideas in play I can do a lot. Interesting.
Know it all is strong while you're rocking the basic package ;)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Don't forget to spend your exp in the store to buy new cards. I'd recommend Trivia first, just because it gives you a perk and unlocks more skills to buy.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I'm very curious what I'll be able to do once the Immoral skill can be utilized :oops:

I might even start a new game; max out immoral and see what trouble I can get into with the basic archtypes!

... although, that's a shit-ton of grinding -_-

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I'm very curious what I'll be able to do once the Immoral skill can be utilized :oops:

I might even start a new game; max out immoral and see what trouble I can get into with the basic archtypes!

... although, that's a shit-ton of grinding -_-
There's already some Immoral content for Gina, Becky, and Diane

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 1402329
playing the Akward Glance (Boobs!) card gives +1 idea. Which means you'd need to play 3 of them to play Inappropriate Compliment. All your resources are tracked in the bottom left of the screen. Some only last the turn, and some are persistent...money for example, sticks around until you spend it.
Would be good to know what Cards mean.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

So far I figured out shield card. So she wont burn mine.

Loosing the game gives you +1XP. Which I guess you can use in store.

Some kind of small guide would be good to have.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
This is what I do on my vacation.

Tech Demo
This is actually really cool. I have yet to win a match but I can always force a tie now and have been developing my deck.

Very interesting. I am curious if there is a way to beat the first AT. Perhaps once I have enough exp I can buy some cards that will let me damage the upper line.

Way more complex than I was expecting. Very cool.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021

View attachment 1402353

That is the damage that is applied to the front line. So a card with 5 does 5 damage. If you mouse over the blue icon it tells you it damages both front line cards. So that middle card does 4 damage to each front line defense.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
This is actually really cool. I have yet to win a match but I can always force a tie now and have been developing my deck.

Very interesting. I am curious if there is a way to beat the first AT. Perhaps once I have enough exp I can buy some cards that will let me damage the upper line.

Way more complex than I was expecting. Very cool.
You can win...but with Gina it requires getting her drunk, since she's your sister ;) Transform her to Cool Older sister and buy the Unhealthy skill packs.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

View attachment 1402353

I'm not making a guide for a Tech Demo. It's a tech demo, not even in alpha yet.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I upgrade Gina to the second AT. Her deck is way more aggressive. I went from easy ties, to hard losses.

The resource reminds me of Magic the Gathering mana. The key to winning seems to be making sure you have the right % of resource cards. Have too few and you do nothing round after round. Have too many and you don't get enough action cards.

For a tech demo this is really cool. I wish you would integrate it into Loser just so we can watch people's heads explode... the outcry of adding complexity to an adult game would be outstanding! Something worse than sandbox. It would be hysterical.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
You really need a surrender or give up button. I just did a match that took 375 turns for me to lose. Gina had sickness up, and I only had 2 resource cards, and there were no cards I could play left in my deck.

I just hit end turn over and over and over.... but Gina never finished me off.

However, I learned that if you press the end turn button fast enough you can get up to 7 or 8 cards in your hand... I had to do this so I less cards in my deck.... Eventually I lose... thousands of clicks.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Just wondering if there will be any changes to the bag size for topics, right now it feels a little small in the late game, especially if you're playing smart and banking agro topics from YS Becky for late game Gina, right now it feels like we are encouraged to leave Becky alone for ages to farm her for aggro topics, which is a pain since she has a lot of AT's to get through.

I was wondering, could there be a mechanic something on the lines of burning a topic enough times teaches you it's permanent version or say burning 50 competitive and 50 aggressive to get you a permanent competitive+aggressive topic. The basic format of the topics = NLP sort of angle is great and i get that the more characters are added the better the chances that each topic is available to farm, but right now aggressive is very hard to come by after you've flipped Becky since the available actions to farm competitive/aggressive are limited right now.

Reactions: caralho24

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
Just wondering if there will be any changes to the bag size for topics, right now it feels a little small in the late game, especially if you're playing smart and banking agro topics from YS Becky for late game Gina, right now it feels like we are encouraged to leave Becky alone for ages to farm her for aggro topics, which is a pain since she has a lot of AT's to get through.

I was wondering, could there be a mechanic something on the lines of burning a topic enough times teaches you it's permanent version or say burning 50 competitive and 50 aggressive to get you a permanent competitive+aggressive topic. The basic format of the topics = NLP sort of angle is great and i get that the more characters are added the better the chances that each topic is available to farm, but right now aggressive is very hard to come by after you've flipped Becky since the available actions to farm competitive/aggressive are limited right now.
You can embrace order for +15 bag size as order is easily maxed out early on.

In my opinion later in the game you don't need a lot of topics because you have access to paid items which are more efficient, plus you get permanent topics. So embrace order early on, and then when you don't need a lot of topics you can easily burn what you don't need and then move away from embracing order if you want.

Honestly, I wish some events would stop giving topics as they are completely useless at some point. I would rather have the option to set some topics to auto burn than have a larger bag size.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Volta and caralho24

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
How do you transform Jesse i have her dominance at -38 and relationship at -58. Charlie is at casual fling and Jesse has trashy and augumentative secondary interests.
No idea on where to trigger it and if i need anything else.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
How do you transform Jesse i have her dominance at -38 and relationship at -58. Charlie is at casual fling and Jesse has trashy and augumentative secondary interests.
No idea on where to trigger it and if i need anything else.
inside her room. (if her lust high enough you just need go into her room until you will caught her masturbating)
if jessie`s room nowhere to find - there is bug already fixed in 0.06.02 just redownload newer version
or try hotfix if you want
Here's a hotfix. I'll be uploading 0.06.02 over the next few hours, with the full fix, but if Charlie is Casual Fling AT. This'll unlock Jesse's Room. Don't bother using the hotfix if Charlie isn't Casual Fling AT. It won't work. unzip that file into Loser_Data/Managed

Last edited:

ze0

Aug 5, 2016
Tech demo was pretty enjoyable, the card aspect reminded me of Pyorgara's 'News Desk'.

His games usually have a defined gameplay mechanic that you have to work around as well.

Reactions: Sanders2100

Kanonkungen

Apr 8, 2018
I got Jesse's secondary interests up but how can I encourage her to pursue them? The only options I have when I meet her are talk or take my goodbye.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I got Jesse's secondary interests up but how can I encourage her to pursue them? The only options I have when I meet her are talk or take my goodbye.
I'm guessing you're still on version 6.00 or 6.01.
That bug was fixed in 6.02
So, try redownloading 6.03 from the first page.

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
Keep the living room and kitchen clean, Then on Monday,keep visitiing her from 12:00 when she is in the living room or kitchen,massage her when you can ,so you have made her drinking more. DON`T visit her when she`s in her own room,then at 18:00 offer her wine. AT 22:00 or 23:00-can`t remember the exact time,visit the living room,you can see her drunk there,then go to SLEEP in your room,enjoy. After that, you can repeat it on Monday,and get a new scence on Friday,by making her drunk again. Remember:keep the massage topic,alcohol topic or wine in your inventory,those are necessary to get her really drunk.
That was really helpful. Thank you very much!

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes