noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Hello
Does it work with the current version of the game?
And is it possible to add a function: Advance and reverse the time by +1 or -1 (to avoid unnecessary repetitive action)
thank you
i'll take a look tonigh after work :)

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
I think I've encountered a bug. I have Gina at "Hot & Bothered Sister" & I'm working her toward "Brother Fucker".
I have her secondary interest- Inviting all green (Charisma & Seduction at 100%).
However, when I go to talk to her to encourage that interest it's not on the list of interests I can encourage.
So is this a bug? Has anyone encountered this?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
my save file dosent load :/ dunno why id tried and older verison and its fine..... but with the new one i cant open it eny one know how to solve this issue?
I was able to load your saves with no issue on the most current version of the game. Download 0.06.04. You shouldn't have any issues.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
yeah I just noticed that. That's what I get for going on vacation :D...give me asec, and I'll dig up ahotfix for you

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
there isnt eny link for 6.04. just for 6.03 in wich i cant load my save Q.Q
Actually no. I just loaded my dev build and I haven't made any changes to the game between 0.06.04 and 0.06.03. I just upped the dev build in anticipation of fixes...Which means...Try downloading the game from a different source. You may have gotten a corrupted download. Just make sure it's 0.06.03 . Cause like I said...I was able to open all three of your saves without issue.

ankurrrswami94

Aug 24, 2020
Yes, just takes me time. Here it is.

Edit: I included the cheat sheet I use personally, which is just screengrabs of the likes and dislikes of each of the archetypes. I am missing Queen Bee Becky and Immediagram Diane for now, I will get to the later. If you happen to have two monitors, it can be helpful to have the cheatsheet up so you don't have to switch back and forth between your phone and your backpack when loading your hotbar.
m waiting for your update for new version

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
trying to get Dianne to go to the bar as restrained mother, got the new interests loaded, got relationship and lust up to 100 each but she refuses to go, do i need to raise interest and if so how and how far?

Strike that, i got it, got to wait two hours and come back to her in the living room.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Do the pills you can get from Lisa serve any actual purpose yet?
I'm currently going very slow through the game (Father/Health Nut/Popular Sister/Single White Boobmonster/Widow) so I'm inclined to think they'd have a purpose in some of the later ATs. This about right?

TIL that at Health Nut level you can actually talk about Incest with Diane without triggering one of her bans.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Do the pills you can get from Lisa serve any actual purpose yet?
I'm currently going very slow through the game (Father/Health Nut/Popular Sister/Single White Boobmonster/Widow) so I'm inclined to think they'd have a purpose in some of the later ATs. This about right?

TIL that at Health Nut level you can actually talk about Incest with Diane without triggering one of her bans.
pills can be sold just as weedbags (put them at the stash and go for drugdealing) i had not discovered any other use of them

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
We kinda need to look into redoing that walkthrough on the first page, it feels a little off on a few things.

Also, when does Becky go jogging again? I remember catching her out there at the park, but I swear now that I am looking for her there she isn't doing it. Is it a case where she doesn't as a Trendy Sister?

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
We kinda need to look into redoing that walkthrough on the first page, it feels a little off on a few things.

Also, when does Becky go jogging again? I remember catching her out there at the park, but I swear now that I am looking for her there she isn't doing it. Is it a case where she doesn't as a Trendy Sister?
I think you need to talk to her at 8am or somewhere early in the morning in the living room
You can go jogging with her depending on her AT

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I think you need to talk to her at 8am or somewhere early in the morning in the living room
You can go jogging with her depending on her AT
Nah not up to going with her, she still just making me look at her arse while doing yoga with no interaction. I mean when you catch her doing some jogging in the park, I remember during her first AT she calls you a dick for not getting out of her way and a pervert for checking her arse out as she passes...
Just wondering if there was anything different for the second AT, I think thats what I am at.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Question: I have a backup save just in case but is the path after 'Bartender Sister' specifically a non-sharing/romance path?

Someone please let me know, thanks.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
Actually no. I just loaded my dev build and I haven't made any changes to the game between 0.06.04 and 0.06.03. I just upped the dev build in anticipation of fixes...Which means...Try downloading the game from a different source. You may have gotten a corrupted download. Just make sure it's 0.06.03 . Cause like I said...I was able to open all three of your saves without issue.
nope it didnt work, looks like i would have to fully grind all over again but there no problem id enjoy the game, id used the Mega download to get the new verison of the game twice.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes