Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
So... Jessie... What does it mean by "-10 or lower dominace"?
Is the skill requiring less XP than Submission? Do I need Lv2 Submission Embrassed??? That isn't giving me much to understand there tbh....

AdolfXX

Aug 13, 2020
Hey Baal7734,

this Bug with Gina.

Its a display problem.
I changed the UI to smaller (ESC -> UI -> Smaller UI)

Now I can see and click on the watch TV Icon on the bottom right corner.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Would anyone help?
I can't transform Becky into Impressionable sister.
I think I did everything necessary, but when I want to do the transformation on Friday afternoon, it says that I have to help Becky with homework 3 times, but I have helped a lot more. What am I wrong?
Try to help her three times at 20:00 and three times at 21:00. Or maybe twice every time (Mon to Thu) Mon and Tue - 20:00 Wed and Thu - 21:00
No title 2.jpg

Reactions: petkan

LautChicken

Sep 5, 2018
I'm stuck with Gina on "Sister with Benefits"

Where can I 'Promote Interest' with her? I can't seem to find the option when I visit her in her bedroom at 19:00.

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
I found a what I thought was a bug, but it turns out just to be a UI issue:

When I'm at the party with Queen Bee Becky, I give her one mixed drink and then dance with her. I get the option to grab Jay's ass at the end (but can't because I don't have the "open" lifestyle). After I click "nah", the game seems to be frozen on the shot of Jay looking back at us.

However - I just realized that for some reason it just went into "hide the UI" mode. Once I right-clicked the screen, I saw the option to hit "thanks for the dance" and continue. (I wouldn't have bothered typing all of this but I figured it out halfway through.) This is on a Mac FWIW

Reactions: Sanders2100

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Also I've got Heath Nut Dianne at 99% dancing, and she just will not go any higher. (This is after I turned her into and back from Immediagram Mom, which was a crushing waste of time.) Every dance topic I have gives her -5 reaction, and I can't find any other topic worth more than +2, so I always end up at -1. Is there any way around this? Any dance topics that don't have something Health Nut Diane hates?

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Also I've got Heath Nut Dianne at 99% dancing, and she just will not go any higher. (This is after I turned her into and back from Immediagram Mom, which was a crushing waste of time.) Every dance topic I have gives her -5 reaction, and I can't find any other topic worth more than +2, so I always end up at -1. Is there any way around this? Any dance topics that don't have something Health Nut Diane hates?
It has been a long while since i done this part of the game but i seem to remember that the permanent topic you get from Dancing works great on her
Silly dancing i believe it is called or Happy dance
Have you tried that one?

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
It has been a long while since i done this part of the game but i seem to remember that the permanent topic you get from Dancing works great on her
Silly dancing i believe it is called or Happy dance
Have you tried that one?
OMG, I don't know how I missed that. It worked, thanks!

Reactions: Cipher

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hey Baal7734,

this Bug with Gina.

Its a display problem.
I changed the UI to smaller (ESC -> UI -> Smaller UI)

Now I can see and click on the watch TV Icon on the bottom right corner.
Ahhh...Yeah. I added the UI scaling specifically for people that don't have 1080 as thier standard resolution. So, not really a bug. The function I added to resolve these issues seems to be working fine.

ArborElf

Jan 20, 2018
my save file dosent load :/ dunno why id tried and older verison and its fine..... but with the new one i cant open it eny one know how to solve this issue?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
my save file dosent load :/ dunno why id tried and older verison and its fine..... but with the new one i cant open it eny one know how to solve this issue?
Zip your save file and post it here. I can look at it for you.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
how to unlock bar ??? i wanted to complete mother before moving to other sisters but cosmo mother needs dancing as a topic and i don't know how to get it
pls help

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes