DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I see. Another minor issue, you can't destroy the items like Candy, Sandwich, Cards, etc.. from inventory. Even tho it says destroy topic or item.

Only works if you place it in wardrobe.
Then place it back in storage to destroy it.. how hard is that? I would not call it an issue.
Look at this way, it's conversation topics, when you put them into "hot bar" you memorize what they are about in your head so you can discuss it with people around you, short term memory, whatever ya wanna call it.
Would ya bang your head with a hammer to forget certain topic details? No..?
You can only move topics from storage in you room and bathroom anyways, so what's the huge issue that you can't destroy topics when they sit in your "hot bar"?
I think we would get a lot of screams and yells if it was possible and some players by mistake destroyed topics they were about to use for progress.. You have heard of "Murphy's Law" right? ;)

As for items, gifts or whatever ya wanna call it, they can only be moved from wardrobe into hot bar for a reason as well.. what sense is there to destroy those?
Again, imagine someone bought very expensive gifts and by mistake destroyed them.. we'd never hear the end of it :rolleyes:

AdolfXX

Aug 13, 2020
Hello. Its not possible for me to see the 0:00 Saturday Evening Scene with Gina (coming Home from work) in the living room. Now I can not Level up and Gina is still Bartender. I know that Somebody reported this Bug but I wanted to tell you that I am also experiencing this Bug. A question mark appears that somebody is in the living room and in the living room appears the Message that Gina will come Home soon but the Scene never Happens No Matter If I watch Television at 23:00 or 0:00.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hello. Its not possible for me to see the 0:00 Saturday Evening Scene with Gina (coming Home from work) in the living room. Now I can not Level up and Gina is still Bartender. I know that Somebody reported this Bug but I wanted to tell you that I am also experiencing this Bug. A question mark appears that somebody is in the living room and in the living room appears the Message that Gina will come Home soon but the Scene never Happens No Matter If I watch Television at 23:00 or 0:00.
Try this and let me know if it helps.
https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-06-03-public-night-city-productions.34576/post-6517769

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Personally. I wouldn't mind a little notification for us to know about possible scenes within each AT and such. Like a little counter which says that we have seen 2/4 or something, so we know if there was something else which we need to proc during that AT before changing them to a different one.

Reactions: HasbroMB and DA22

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Personally. I wouldn't mind a little notification for us to know about possible scenes within each AT and such. Like a little counter which says that we have seen 2/4 or something, so we know if there was something else which we need to proc during that AT before changing them to a different one.
This is the same request as having a gallery, only you can't replay the scene. A major arguement I have against the gallery is the time cost of maintaining the structure of it. I'd have all the same timecost of a gallery without the player getting to replay the scene. No thanks. Keep in mind that I'm regularly going back and adding content to older AT's, and have no interest in adding 5 extra steps to do so. I can sympathize with the completionist in some of you, but not to the point of adding a serious developmental burden on my part. This is a one man show, and I know what is worth the effort and what is not. This is absolutely not. I'd spend way too much time maintaining and troubleshooting issues with this function, and for what? So you can be sure you've enjoyed the AT enough? Not worth it for me. Sorry, not sorry.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Once Becky reached "Popular Sister", I started farming her "Perverted" stat daily.
Now to see about doing the same thing with Gina. Not sure it's possible with Diane yet, though... Unless there's a multi-trait topic similar to French Kissing that'll work for her - currently in Health Nut stage.
I imagine it may be possible when Immediagram Mother gets fleshed out - something I can personally wait for.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is the same request as having a gallery, only you can't replay the scene. A major arguement I have against the gallery is the time cost of maintaining the structure of it. I'd have all the same timecost of a gallery without the player getting to replay the scene. No thanks. Keep in mind that I'm regularly going back and adding content to older AT's, and have no interest in adding 5 extra steps to do so. I can sympathize with the completionist in some of you, but not to the point of adding a serious developmental burden on my part. This is a one man show, and I know what is worth the effort and what is not. This is absolutely not. I'd spend way too much time maintaining and troubleshooting issues with this function, and for what? So you can be sure you've enjoyed the AT enough? Not worth it for me. Sorry, not sorry.
Fair enough, you as the dev are the one best in position to know that and make that decision even if it does sound like a pretty nice option. as a player Would it be more easy or possible to have it somehow in game stats page or related to that what would be the options for that AT to be completed all options in that AT without having to code for whether a player completed them, but just as basic info? We as players should be well capable of knowing if we did it and when we look at an AT where things changed retro actively, we can decide if we want to go back if possible or do a new run?

If that would clash too much with what you intend for game and how it is meant to be played that is fair enough as well. :)

Last edited:

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
Would anyone help?
I can't transform Becky into Impressionable sister.
I think I did everything necessary, but when I want to do the transformation on Friday afternoon, it says that I have to help Becky with homework 3 times, but I have helped a lot more. What am I wrong?

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
Would anyone help?
I think I did everything necessary, but when I want to do the transformation on Friday afternoon, it says that I have to help Becky with homework 3 times, but I have helped a lot more. What am I wrong?
When i did it if im not mistaken, the event changes when you help her enough, and then before dinner you get an interaction to change her.

Reactions: petkan

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
Would anyone help?
Just be in your room from 14:00 to 17:00(just take nap to skip 1 hour) on friday
you have to help becky do homework 3xtime everyweek to go to party

Reactions: petkan

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Can anyone pls help me with this i just started playing the game and it's stuck here i am not reaching relaxed mother

View attachment 1396150
The game has a tutorial for these core concepts and it might be worth checking it out
But a quick run down of what's stopping you from getting Diane to relaxed Mother
You can see at the bottom of the screenshot that in order for her to transition she needs Active and Braggart as her secondary interests
You can see on the left side that in order to get Active Diane needs Fitness at 100%
Talk to her and have successful conversations (need 2 topics that she likes and no topics that she bans) where she also gains fitness xp until she reaches 100%
Then activate it as her secondary interest
Repeat that for braggart and you will unlock a button to transform her to relaxed mother

Cipher

Apr 22, 2017
Is there any reason to keep Diane as a Relaxed Mother? Instead of just getting her into a Health Nut?
Not really no
You will only ever seen new content if you progress through the characters ATs and even though there are branching paths (meaning there's merit in choosing one AT over another) there's never really a reason to keep a character on a specific AT

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Oof... So not a fan of that... Tried to click the X to close out of one of the menus... Clicked Close of the windowed game... Haven't saved in a while I think...

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes