Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Yeah, I'm also at a loss about how to interact with Jessie.
first you need advance Charlie to her "Casual fling" AT, then you need to perform sex action with her (weekday) and finish it manually (without cumming), then choose "take a bath" action (not sure how it exactly calling... but it`s about bathroom). you will meet Jessie in there (at bathroom) and she get her -2 dominance from that. repeat 5 times and you be able talk to her (-10 dominance reached)
is the grind worth the content?
grind here it`s part of actual gameplay here and if you not enjoying gameplay you better look something other.
how to unlock bar ???
if i recall it right you need UNHEALTHY skill (unlocked or at some level...)

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Save v0.8

Diane - Jilted Mother - 100% up stats
Gina - Brother Lover - 100% up stats
Becky - Narcissist Sister - 100% up stats
Jesse - Alterna-Goth
Tilley - Not So Playful Tease
Charlene - Casual Fling
Richard - Carrer Father

Last edited:

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
1631275858029.png
pls help i am soo close and i don't know which topic is this
i tried and kept stocks topic but still didn't work
also i tried reading backlogs to find this i saw some different chats like sleeping on monday 22hrs etc can someone pls clarify what i have to do to get those scenes too

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironmaster123456

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
first you need advance Charlie to her "Casual fling" AT, then you need to perform sex action with her (weekday) and finish it manually (without cumming), then choose "take a bath" action (not sure how it exactly calling... but it`s about bathroom). you will meet Jessie in there (at bathroom) and she get her -2 dominance from that. repeat 5 times and you be able talk to her (-10 dominance reached)
Thank you Sanders2100, I don't think I'd have ever gotten that.

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
1) I think I've encountered a bug. I have Gina at "Hot & Bothered Sister" & I'm working her toward "Brother Fucker".
I have her secondary interest- Inviting all green (Charisma & Seduction at 100%).
However, when I go to talk to her to encourage that interest it's not on the list of interests I can encourage.

2) How do I give Gina Aggression?

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
View attachment 1397393
pls help i am soo close and i don't know which topic is this
i tried and kept stocks topic but still didn't work
also i tried reading backlogs to find this i saw some different chats like sleeping on monday 22hrs etc can someone pls clarify what i have to do to get those scenes too
So, you need to have a topic in your hot bar that has the aggression tag. That would be sports & I think finance & politics too.
Then you should be able to transform her.

Reactions: Sinner30700

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
So, you need to have a topic in your hot bar that has the aggression tag. That would be sports & I think finance & politics too.
Then you should be able to transform her.
Bro can you pls be a little specific
I don't know how to get those topics you talked about pls a little guide will be helpful
Also what about Monday sleep thing people commented about in previous chats can you explain that also pls

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
Bro can you pls be a little specific
I don't know how to get those topics you talked about pls a little guide will be helpful
Also what about Monday sleep thing people commented about in previous chats can you explain that also pls
So, first get the walkthrough from the title page. In this game (because of how it plays) it's more of a guide in how things work & what does what. It's not a step by step walkthrough.
Second, in order to do certain things (like dance with Becky at party, or spank Gina in bathroom) you need certain types of topics in your hot bar. In you pic above (I don't think I've seen it in the game) it says you need a topic with aggression.
The only two that I know have aggression are sports from Becky & eye-fucking from meeting Jesse in the bathroom (just found out about that one).
If I recall correctly, you were trying to do one character at a time. Only problem is a lot of the time you need one characters conversations to influence another's.

As to the sleep thing, I'll have to go back & read the posts. I'm not sure what they are in reference to.
I do recall that about midnight Mondays Diane wakes up & can be found in the Livingroom. You can go to the bar with her then.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I tried with stocks topics btw but didn't work
loitering at the park 1300-1900 gives proper topic to you (vandalism). you need embrace disorder to do that
FYI stocks and sports have [competition] tag it give aggression xp if used but tag is not recognised as aggression

Last edited:

Razielb666

Apr 5, 2017
Cheats for v0.06.02 Public (windows x64) (with Baal7734 hotfix)

unzip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

F1 or 1 to lock focus/health/stamina/arousal at max

F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills

(test and let me know ^-^)
Hello
Does it work with the current version of the game?
And is it possible to add a function: Advance and reverse the time by +1 or -1 (to avoid unnecessary repetitive action)
thank you

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
Trying to get "Tense" for "Restrained Mother". It says I need to give submission to Diane. How do I do that?

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
loitering at the park 1300-1900 gives proper topic to you (vandalism). you need embrace disorder to do that
FYI stocks and sports have [competition] tag it give aggression xp if used but tag is not recognised as aggression
Anything other than vandalism
Also one more good person answered my question he said eye fucking Jesse and sports from Becky
Is there another ?

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes