caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
So I checked my game version and it is the latest, heres where it freezes for me at the party.

I can right click and the "continue" button comes up but it wont continue..

crash.jpg

EDIT: I gave Sally a drink then a drink,smoke and dance with Becky

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So I checked my game version and it is the latest, heres where it freezes for me at the party.

I can right click and the "continue" button comes up but it wont continue..

View attachment 1408596

EDIT: I gave Sally a drink then a drink,smoke and dance with Becky
try this
Unzip this into your Loser_Data/Managed folder and overwrite. Let me know if that fixes the issue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: caralho24

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
After finaly understanding how to start indirectly interacting with Jesse (it's hell and will make the game, as it is, unplayable without the forums) I gave her -2 Dominance and +8 Dominance xp !?

So just a question because maybe I don't understand some subtility cause english is not my native langage, what is exactly the difference between :
- Dominance stat gained with dominance xp
- Dominance which fall from the sky when you see Jesse in the bathroom

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
After finaly understanding how to start indirectly interacting with Jesse (it's hell and will make the game, as it is, unplayable without the forums) I gave her -2 Dominance and +8 Dominance xp !?

So just a question because maybe I don't understand some subtility cause english is not my native langage, what is exactly the difference between :
- Dominance stat gained with dominance xp
- Dominance which fall from the sky when you see Jesse in the bathroom
There's a dominance stat, and the dominance skill. The lower the doiminance stat, the more submissive the character is. Xp goes to the skill.

Reactions: AdHyde

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
There's a dominance stat, and the dominance skill. The lower the doiminance stat, the more submissive the character is. Xp goes to the skill.
After seeing that Becky and Richard also get dominance stat and, mainly, seeing it when I use agressive tags, I think that this stat determine the relation and influence between the NPC and the MC, hope I'm not wrong.

The fact that the same word is used is really confusing and if my first assert is true you could name it Influenced, Pressure, Insubordination or Resistance

Continue the good job, the game is really on the good way, far better than SP

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
I don't know if I'm going mad, but I can't see how to revert Gina from Brother-Fucker to Sister With Benefits. I've gone to the bar multiple times now and drank with her on every possible spot, but I'm not getting the archetype change button to appear anywhere.

PITBULA

Dec 5, 2019
I have to provoke aggression in the interlocutor but I can't help you a little. for the father and the Gina

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't know if I'm going mad, but I can't see how to revert Gina from Brother-Fucker to Sister With Benefits. I've gone to the bar multiple times now and drank with her on every possible spot, but I'm not getting the archetype change button to appear anywhere.
Sister with benefits requires Suggestive and Deviant.
Suggestive requires both Stealth and Seduction at 100% while Deviant needs Charisma and Disorder at 100%.
The AT map shows that reverting to Single White Boobymonster from Brother-Fucker is possible.
I'm sure this is stuff you already know, though.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Get her to dance when she has enough intoxication

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
you need to acquire car keys (borrow them or steal if disorder embraced) and arrive to the bar at 2200. then drink with her 3 times and dance as last action. you can`t change her AT without car keys (because you need 4 actions at the bar for that)

Reactions: caralho24

Scorg

Oct 28, 2018
Need help.
There are 2 problems. 1 - Diana won't let Becky go to the party.
I did my homework all 4 days, but the results were zero.
2 - she doesn't want to go to the bar on Monday. There is a button, but it refuses and sits on the devan.
Diana - Restrained Mother . Becky - Clueless Sister

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2018
you need to acquire car keys (borrow them or steal if disorder embraced) and arrive to the bar at 2200. then drink with her 3 times and dance as last action. you can`t change her AT without car keys (because you need 4 actions at the bar for that)
That makes a lot more sense, thank you!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Reactions: Ironmaster123456

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
I can't get Lisa to unlock on the phone. I've had Diane at Cosmopolitan Mother and went dancing with her, I've talked to Lisa, bought her drinks, bought myself a drink, bought drugs from her...nothing works. Anybody else have this problem? Is there a solution?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You have to be at the bar at 22 (if on the latest version; that means borrowing keys from Diane (cost 60 rel) or 'GTA'ing keys if Disorder is embraced). Drink, drink, drink, dance. Button should show up.

I have to provoke aggression in the interlocutor but I can't help you a little. for the father and the Gina
The two easiest would be:
Research: Finance (Competitive gives Aggression xp)
If Disorder is embraced, Loiter in park @ 1300 or later.

Need help.
There are 2 problems. 1 - Diana won't let Becky go to the party.
I did my homework all 4 days, but the results were zero.
2 - she doesn't want to go to the bar on Monday. There is a button, but it refuses and sits on the devan.
Diana - Restrained Mother . Becky - Clueless Sister
For Becky. With homework done, go to you bedroom on Friday. 1700, IIrc.
For Diane. Go back to the living room a second time an hour later.
I can't get Lisa to unlock on the phone. I've had Diane at Cosmopolitan Mother and went dancing with her, I've talked to Lisa, bought her drinks, bought myself a drink, bought drugs from her...nothing works. Anybody else have this problem? Is there a solution?
I *think* the Lisa unlock is tied to promoting Gina to her 3rd(?) AT. But.. not sure.
Either way, don't sweat it. Nothing overly interesting with her yet.

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2021-08-01.5589/

5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

As my French sucks, here's what Google says:
Nous sommes une communauté uniquement anglophone. Veuillez fournir une traduction avec votre message s'il n'est pas en anglais
Beeing and English (speaking) community don't say people can't have a positive attitude. Was it longer to translate what you've done than to translate his question?

His question was "how to get submission for Diane?"

Note that as a french speaking guy I don't really the question too, but it's another subject :p

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes