bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I haven't tried this game in a while so I downloaded the Win64 version from Patreon to try it out again.

Two things:

1) When bumming money from Gina in her first personality, in her bedroom, she changes clothes to her leather pants to give you the money and then she changes back.

2) This game keeps hanging up when I try to save. At first I wondered if it was because I started a game, then I wanted to try something else so I would start a new game and overwrite the original save. Shortly after I did that, the saving would hang up. This happened twice. I tried a new game and didn't overwrite my save. After playing for a while, I tried saving after multiple times saving successfully, the game hung up on me again. Every time I started a new game after getting stuck on saving the game, I would delete the folder from AppData to try to erase any code hanging around that might be the culprit.

One last point about save screen freezing up. After the screen would freeze, I'd have to hard shut down the game, and I would try loading the game. I could load the game from the previous save point, but anytime I try to save the game again, the screen would freeze again. I'm aware that the game, in previous versions, would screw up when you tried to save while stats were being updated, so I didn't try saving while that was happening.

I'm not sure if this is a software issue, or if it's my hardware since it seems like no one else is reporting this issue. I think my graphics card might be on it's last legs, but I can still play Civ6 no problem.

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
Will this be a good time to start a new game or is most of the content from end game (haven't played properly since v5)

Klinff

Feb 11, 2021
Yes, there is a save problem. It was possible to play only if during the game, before saving, delete three save files, and only then, save the game every time in a new slot.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Thanks everyone on the pills. Lisa had sold me joints and bags of weed so I figured she wouldn't have pills but I didn't have unhealthy embraced.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I haven't played this in a while. Is the grinding better now?

I played it when it had little content and honestly got bored because it took forever to get anything. I'm an avid rpg player and really don't mind grind but it was honestly ridiculous how long it took to do anything. It was basically a point and click with a bunch of talking that went nowhere. I know he wants you to work for it but it was really crazy. I'm hoping they found a better balance for the grinding because other than that the game was interesting.
To be quite honest with you, this game is mandatory to play with a cheat mod, if you play without it is not worth it. The worst thing is that there is no cheat mod available for this version (0.07). Furthermore, the version has small issues. No auto save, I am having problems saving my game, when I save the game it freezes {SAVING BITCHES} so I have lost HOURS of my time. There is also no quick save, manually you can end up getting fucked. I am not using a mod or cheat-engine.

The reason you have to play with cheats is because of the Focus, stamina, health, and arousal bar, so you don't have to keep decreasing it and be forced to wait or keep filling up. With cheats you can quickly pass the time or day, and also add money so you don't grind so much. At the beginning of the game you practically have to tidy up the bedroom, the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen. This ends up being a very tiring routine. If you play and have a good save, play, if not, wait for some cheat mod.

There's plenty of content.
But be warned, if you've ever uttered the phrase "I hate the grind" then you may want to think about twice about this one.
The 'Management' and 'Sandbox' tags are there for a reason.
This is actually a game. Where you have to figure out how to manage your time and resources to get to that content in anything resembling an efficient manner.
I think this game is better than SuperPowered, but without a cheat mod it is difficult to play. You say that it is necessary to manage your time, but it gets VERY tiresome. You need to manage your bar and also get specific topics to increase certain stats of characters and evolve your ATs. Not to mention also the money you need to earn and buy things. Anyway, I am not saying that the administration is terrible, but some things end up being extremely tiring, such as tidying up the house, I don't even waste my time with it. I don't know why only the MC has to clean, as it is a tiring routine.

In the topic bag, there could be an option to select a topic and delete them all instead of having to delete them one by one. For example, I selected the My Awesomeness topic so I have 10 of them, instead of deleting them one by one, there could be an option to delete all 10 or consume. A suggestion. Some things in skills no one knows if it is worth grinding, such as Moral and Immoral, for you to get points you need to do certain specific events, these events will give you 5-7 exp, and to reach level 3 you need at least 600 points. What will necessarily represent immoral? getting someone drunk/high to rape/fuck? or will it serve for other means? like a criminal life (immoral) or an honest life (moral)? The beginning of this game is hard for someone to understand how the game works, it took me many hours and days and also only with cheat mod to activate the god mode so I didn't have to waste too much time. I am not saying that the game is bad, it is good, but many things end up being tiresome.

Reactions: HillDweller

gentle13oy

Dec 26, 2019
Edit #2: The game is freezing while trying to save and I'm not sure why. Everything was working fine. It' s 1 p.m. on a Thursday and I believe I unlocked Brothercrusher Gina the day before and Immediagram Becky the same day. I can save and move around and save and everything's fine but once it's 2 p.m. or later saving freezes the game. I had thought it was tied to something specific but it seems like no matter how I progress the game freezes. Will do some more testing.

Edit #3: Slept through to Friday and everything seems to be fine again? Who knows.

Final edit/update: Played all day through Friday and Saturday, gave out the gifts, changed mother to Boozer, saved plenty with no issues and now trying to save at 8 p.m. or later freezes it. I'm out of ideas.
right ! me too sometimes freezing while trying to save idk why

Reactions: Doctor Shark

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
To be quite honest with you, this game is mandatory to play with a cheat mod, if you play without it is not worth it. The worst thing is that there is no cheat mod available for this version (0.07). Furthermore, the version has small issues. No auto save, I am having problems saving my game, when I save the game it freezes {SAVING BITCHES} so I have lost HOURS of my time. There is also no quick save, manually you can end up getting fucked. I am not using a mod or cheat-engine.

The reason you have to play with cheats is because of the Focus, stamina, health, and arousal bar, so you don't have to keep decreasing it and be forced to wait or keep filling up. With cheats you can quickly pass the time or day, and also add money so you don't grind so much. At the beginning of the game you practically have to tidy up the bedroom, the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen. This ends up being a very tiring routine. If you play and have a good save, play, if not, wait for some cheat mod.

I think this game is better than SuperPowered, but without a cheat mod it is difficult to play. You say that it is necessary to manage your time, but it gets VERY tiresome. You need to manage your bar and also get specific topics to increase certain stats of characters and evolve your ATs. Not to mention also the money you need to earn and buy things. Anyway, I am not saying that the administration is terrible, but some things end up being extremely tiring, such as tidying up the house, I don't even waste my time with it. I don't know why only the MC has to clean, as it is a tiring routine.

In the topic bag, there could be an option to select a topic and delete them all instead of having to delete them one by one. For example, I selected the My Awesomeness topic so I have 10 of them, instead of deleting them one by one, there could be an option to delete all 10 or consume. A suggestion. Some things in skills no one knows if it is worth grinding, such as Moral and Immoral, for you to get points you need to do certain specific events, these events will give you 5-7 exp, and to reach level 3 you need at least 600 points. What will necessarily represent immoral? getting someone drunk/high to rape/fuck? or will it serve for other means? like a criminal life (immoral) or an honest life (moral)? The beginning of this game is hard for someone to understand how the game works, it took me many hours and days and also only with cheat mod to activate the god mode so I didn't have to waste too much time. I am not saying that the game is bad, it is good, but many things end up being tiresome.
I ended up using a cheat mod. Funny thing is, even with it you still have to work for it. The mods don't give you topics after all so you still have to work to get those ATs. Mods make it bareable at least.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I think I've found everything in the new update but Jesse has two options while watching TV. They're both called Blowjob (Jesse) and require Stamina: 5, Arousal: 10, and Submission: 10 but the bottom one requires you to have a joint while the top one requires you to have Item:Favor - Jesse. I'm guessing that's just a bug and that no such item exists but can anyone confirm?

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020

The save game issue is definitely annoying, I am sure there will be a hotfix for it shortly, but for the moment I have just been saving every morning after waking up and have had no issues with it that way, it seems to be far more likely to happen if I have been save scumming a lot.

I guess each of us have their own preferences as I really like the game mechanics so don't find it a chore.
Speaking of chores the MC is only responsible for cleaning his own room and the living room, the kitchen is Becky's responsibility (not that she does it at first!) and your bathroom is Gina's responsibility (again, not that she bothers to do it at first!) although there are lots of scenes and stat increases to be found if you clean it for her while she is in there.

There is a mechanic to do exactly what you are asking in the topic bag, you can choose to burn or delete all the topics at once by clicking 'full stack'.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Have the excessive grinding complaints prevalent in the reviews been addressed or it still is like that?
It has gotten easier since the game first started and as you get further along with characters you gain access to better topics (that gives stats to 3 or 4 skills instead of 1 or 2). But it is always going to take a lot of work to unlock things if you're not using a save editor because that is the kind of game it is.

It is not grindy like a bad slave trainer where you press a button, go to the next day, press the button again, etc. It just requires a lot of gameplay to access scenes. Definitely does not appeal to everyone.

Last edited:

zephrates

May 12, 2017
From reading the reviews, this game incorporates the worst traits of Superpowered, which I found virtually unplayable without mods. The graphics are better, judging by the screen shots, but not by enough to make me want to engage in an exercise in frustration.

Reactions: ubblesnop
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes