deadpriest

May 28, 2017
how to switch to boozer mother i have all the requirement on monday/friday 22:00 real 100 lust 76 dom 35 intox 50%
career father done and not getting the swap

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats for v0.07.00 Public (windows x64)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

F1 or 1 to lock focus/health/stamina/arousal at max
F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills
F5 or 5 to advance one hour
F6 or 6 to go back one hour

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018

F2 or 2 add 10k cash
u da the real mvp

• Red Heart
Reactions: noxtek

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017

F2 or 2 add 10k cash
Does this break the skills btw? I remember back when I used a save editor, most of the skills got scuffed if I added too much exp at once because you need to hit milestones in some skills to properly unlock others. Is 100 exp the sweet spot for that?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Does this break the skills btw? I remember back when I used a save editor, most of the skills got scuffed if I added too much exp at once because you need to hit milestones in some skills to properly unlock others. Is 100 exp the sweet spot for that?
yeah is every 100 points, but i can lower the value if needed

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I ended up using a cheat mod. Funny thing is, even with it you still have to work for it. The mods don't give you topics after all so you still have to work to get those ATs. Mods make it bareable at least.
Yeah, you only interact with the characters and you have to play to get certain topics, but as for the MC's status, money or some skills you don't have to worry about. We can say that yes, the game has a lot to grind.

The save game issue is definitely annoying, I am sure there will be a hotfix for it shortly, but for the moment I have just been saving every morning after waking up and have had no issues with it that way, it seems to be far more likely to happen if I have been save scumming a lot.

I guess each of us have their own preferences as I really like the game mechanics so don't find it a chore.
Speaking of chores the MC is only responsible for cleaning his own room and the living room, the kitchen is Becky's responsibility (not that she does it at first!) and your bathroom is Gina's responsibility (again, not that she bothers to do it at first!) although there are lots of scenes and stat increases to be found if you clean it for her while she is in there.

There is a mechanic to do exactly what you are asking in the topic bag, you can choose to burn or delete all the topics at once by clicking 'full stack'.
In my case it was different, I had trouble talking to Charlene as you can see below the screenshot charlenecrashed.jpg
after using the 3 topics the game froze and there is also the problem of saving.

You don't burn all or consume all topics, you burn or consume them one by one. Once you consume or burn a topic, if you have another one, it will change position. The example I quoted is from My Awesomeness, you have 5, you consume one, it changes position and you now have 4. What I meant is an option to consume or burn them all.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
What's the deal with mother always on 30% intox on monday and friday night? How to get her to 40%?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You don't burn all or consume all topics, you burn or consume them one by one. Once you consume or burn a topic, if you have another one, it will change position. The example I quoted is from My Awesomeness, you have 5, you consume one, it changes position and you now have 4. What I meant is an option to consume or burn them all.
After clicking on a topic in the Transient Topics box, hover your pointer over the icon then, below it, over the words 'Full Stack'.
You'll notice that the tooltip changes.

Click on the icon to burn one, click on the words 'Full Stack' to burn the whole stack.

Reactions: Krugger

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
What's the deal with mother always on 30% intox on monday and friday night? How to get her to 40%?
Each time you visit her over the course of a day she drinks.
You don't have to interact with her, you just have to enter the room to increase her intoxication.
(Just seeing Nathan is enough to reminder her, so she drinks more)
Also, you can give her another drink at dinner if you have a topic with the Alcohol tag on your hotbar.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Each time you visit her over the course of a day she drinks.
You don't have to interact with her, you just have to enter the room to increase her intoxication.
(Just seeing Nathan is enough to reminder her, so she drinks more)
Also, you can give her another drink at dinner if you have a topic with the Alcohol tag on your hotbar.
But I've done all that.. I think, maybe she started before 13:00... Gah.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Since my question was ignored last time, I'm just going to ask again, just this last time. Can you have sex(penetration) with the Lil six or not?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes