Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I don't make NTR, namely because it requires a lot of emotional dialogue
(y)

Exactly, it seems a lot of people think NTR and Sharing is the same but in my mind the first concerns romance and the second concern sex.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I foolishly spent the topic of aggression, for example, now I can't find another one, I've tried everything
Topics with Competitive can raise Aggression, such as Competitive Sports with Becky, sometimes Dick will give you something and I think there's something in Finance as well.

Jul 9, 2021
I've run into a couple roadblocks that I can't seem to get past, hoping I can get a little guidance since my info searching is turning up nothing useful.

I've gotten mom to Immediagram Mother but I don't have any options to get her back to Health Nut Mother so I can proceed, when I interact with her I don't get the button to encourage secondary interests.

Also, how do I get Jesse to talk to me? It tells me "Not submissive enough (-10 or lower dominance)" and I have no idea how to changer her submissiveness if I can't talk to her.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I've gotten mom to Immediagram Mother but I don't have any options to get her back to Health Nut Mother so I can proceed, when I interact with her I don't get the button to encourage secondary interests.
weekends at her room. there is encouraging and AT changing later
Also, how do I get Jesse to talk to me? It tells me "Not submissive enough (-10 or lower dominance)" and I have no idea how to changer her submissiveness if I can't talk to her.
fuck her mom, make her cum but don`t yourself, go to bathroom... Jesse will appear there at weekdays and lose some dominance each time

Jul 9, 2021
ok next stupid question, how do I get Tilley to go from playful tease to not-so-playful tease?

If that's even a possibility, the wiki says it's an option

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I last saw it few mins ago check this
I don't think every unity game can be compressed
I use Unity's compression which is better than most external image compressors. Games that keep thier assets in the Resource folder can be compressed, but that's because the resource folder doesn't get compressed at all. Without Unity compression Loser is about 9 gigs.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
There are chances the size will be far bigger when uou will switch to Unreal Engine :rolleyes:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are chances the size will be far bigger when uou will switch to Unreal Engine :rolleyes:
:D Sorry mind you elaborate why ? you think Unreal is better Im a complete bloody beginner in this engine stuff, so it would be nice to comprehend the differences, Is there any difference in the coding ? what are the differences between the Main engines ?
His other game Superpowerd is made in Renpy if i recall well, gives Unreal more options ? is the grafic better ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
:D Sorry mind you elaborate why ? you think Unreal is better Im a complete bloody beginner in this engine stuff, so it would be nice to comprehend the differences, Is there any difference in the coding ? what are the differences between the Main engines ?
His other game Superpowerd is made in Renpy if i recall well, gives Unreal more options ? is the grafic better ?
Pure fanboyism. There are things Unity excels at and there are things Unreal excels at.
Neither package is perfect and all that matters in the end is whichever one you prefer working with.
I hope Baal sticks with Unity. Switching engines would be a terrible move.
My system likes Unity and runs it well. A game made in Unreal makes all three fans on my graphics card spin up and quite quickly.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Superpowered was made in Ren'py.
He's finished it and begun Superpowered 2 in Unity.
Largely because Ren'py is great for VNs, but difficult to program the sort of games Baal likes to make.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes