Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
:D Sorry mind you elaborate why ? you think Unreal is better Im a complete bloody beginner in this engine stuff, so it would be nice to comprehend the differences, Is there any difference in the coding ? what are the differences between the Main engines ?
His other game Superpowerd is made in Renpy if i recall well, gives Unreal more options ? is the grafic better ?
It's generally accepted that unreal is slightly better for 3D games at the high end. And unity is slightly better at 2D games. I use unity because I don't make 3D games. All my games take place on the UI Layer. If I ever decide to make a 3D game, I may consider Unreal, but any 2D game I make will be in unity, as Unity tends to be better, and I like C# more than C++.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
It's generally accepted that unreal is slightly better for 3D games at the high end. And unity is slightly better at 2D games. I use unity because I don't make 3D games. All my games take place on the UI Layer. If I ever decide to make a 3D game, I may consider Unreal, but any 2D game I make will be in unity, as Unity tends to be better, and I like C# more than C++.
In any case it's seems really harder in UE to make a good UI and it's more adapted to action games :)

While you seems active on loser just as a suggestion, could you indicate in tooltips for topics the concerned ability because for non english native it's hard to play, as you use a lot of different words for the same topic and we sometime lack some knowledge in vocabulary :p

Reactions: hyfka

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
While you seems active on loser just as a suggestion, could you indicate in tooltips for topics the concerned ability because for non english native it's hard to play, as you use a lot of different words for the same topic and we sometime lack some knowledge in vocabulary :p
You mean something like what he previewed a little while back?
vvv
View attachment 1890678
View attachment 1890679
holding the left control button will now show you the XP type of the Tags in the tooltip.
Will the next update be tonight or tomorrow?
No.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Baal7734 I Noticed there are only 3 Saveslots, is there a reason for It?, or have u planed to expand it ? I Imagine that beeing able to save before we change some AT´s of any character would come in Handy, Is not so that one can work arround with the actual slots, But it caught my curosity.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Baal7734 I Noticed there are only 3 Saveslots, is there a reason for It?, or have u planed to expand it ? I Imagine that beeing able to save before we change some AT´s of any character would come in Handy, Is not so that one can work arround with the actual slots, But it caught my curosity.
The next update will have more save slots

FC0E0F48-79C8-4859-A816-CD0F3DDD8338.png

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yay ! Guess I should start Chaining the cat,dog,Kids,wife in to the dungeon already so I have time to play the upcoming Update !:D:ROFLMAO:

Jul 9, 2021
I'm stuck on Jesse again and my searches for a solution are coming up empty. I've got her ready to promote to Alterna-Girl and have all the requirements met but I can't find the right combination of time/place to get the transform option. I've tried visiting the house at various times of day and on different days but no luck. I even tried the encounter in the bathroom after sending Charlie to the moon and back, that didn't work either.
Any suggestions?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I'm stuck on Jesse again and my searches for a solution are coming up empty. I've got her ready to promote to Alterna-Girl and have all the requirements met but I can't find the right combination of time/place to get the transform option. I've tried visiting the house at various times of day and on different days but no luck. I even tried the encounter in the bathroom after sending Charlie to the moon and back, that didn't work either.
Any suggestions?
iirc that is Jesse’s 2nd AT? If it is Jesse has to have a high amount of Lust and you have to catch her masterbating in her room to transform her to the 2nd AT

Reactions: Chaosguy
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes